Vote for the biz_classic ARK delegate, we are almost ready to forge

Vote for the biz_classic ARK delegate, we are almost ready to forge.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why what's this

in ARK only 51 addresses can stake coins, so we pooled our ressources and are voting for a biz delegate called "biz_classic".

It pays out the most and has the most adresses voting for it.

SO CLOSE

FUCK MAGNET

Huh..

old biz members just have to see that we are on to better things with biz_classic

Bump for visibility. Fuck magnet and his lies, switch to biz_classic.

Just switched to biz_classic, thanks for the head's up

how are we guaranteed to get a payout? how much do you need in BTC to become a delegate?

Bump. We're a little over 100k away.

We have DOX on the guys running this node, it's not in their best interests to screw people/
Currently it takes ~800,000 ARK to get into the top 51 ~190 BTC worth at current price.

so basically theres 3 diff ark delegates competing right now? magnet who fucked up, biz classic, and some other guy who is being backed by whales?

The whale guy isn't competing. He's not even accepting votes. He's just a spammer.

There's no competition. the biz node is just *gone* after the theft. Disappeared.

biz_classic is the ONLY Veeky Forums delegate, we just need to get the word out for people to switch. biz delegate is gone, not forging, and will not pay anyone anything.

Check the wallets that voted for the 3rd guy, he has fuck all, one of the others has fuck all and the last one is the whale that could forge on his own.

arky developer just confirmed magnet intentionally scammed us.

bump for visibility

biz is kill
biz_classic forever

130k to go

Voted with my 4k Ark yesterday.
Hope we move to position 51 soon :)

How do I vote more than once?

Unvote first

See but also know that once you have unvoted you need to close your wallet and reopen it to vote for a new delegate.

Done

Ark is pumping, short a bit if you want to accumulate!

just over 120k to go.

I just bought ARK and would like to vote, but I'm not quite sure what is meant by Payout, and how much ARK should I vote with?

Hold my dumb Hands & Gets the Vote.

More ARK in wallet = more payout

Delegate nodes forge about 422 ARK a day and that gets paid out to voters. More ark in a voter's wallet, the more they get paid.

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

You give up 1 ARK to vote, and your vote weight is all the ARK in your wallet. You don't actually give up any ARK other than the fee to vote, but you have to hold the ARK in your own wallet for your ARK to count towards the pool.

See on how to vote.

You make 422 * ( your_ark / pool_ark ) daily.

>open wallet
>click "vote"
>add delegate
>"biz_classic"
>vote

bump

This, if you guys are still in biz the con-artist can't forge anymore, a lot of people jumped ship to biz_classic, the 2 guys in charge are reputable and have proven who they are to everyone.
With our momentum we'll be there very quickly. Just have to make people more aware of what went down with biz.

figured when he acted the way he did and didn't even say anything on Veeky Forums

Yup, using amateur excuses that he has a plan, just to stay on-board, doesn't mention or hint what the plan is.

This sucks but hopefully biz_classic will be better

Should be, 2 bright people on board that aren't looking to score $100 or $1000 and run.

This aint gonna happen. Magnet shilled hard and worked meme magic to get biz in the top 51. These two new cats have the know how but theyre not shilling hard enough.

If we can get the rest from "biz" we will be ~18th. It's only a matter of time before everyone noticed they aren't getting paid or these threads.

Problem is mods are cracking down on delegate threads for some reason. We got to #52 within a day and we're 85% of the way there. Just need a few more pushes...

Right, now look at the graph and the momentum in the last few days. They're doing fine and should be there, point being is to get everyone onboard biz_classic and make them aware of what went down.

They're probably salty bernie bros or hill shills. I bet they're still butthurt over the election.

Mods deleted delegate threads last night so it's harder now

mods are still the same people that deleted HWNDU threads despite that clearly being a form of political action and completely appropriate for /pol/ so it would not be surprising.

Come to think, with our biz_classic delegates coming from dudes involved with HWNDU, its not surprising the mods might delete just as a small "fuk u" to 'em

I can't wait for the episode where they track down magnet. I bet he's a mormon. I'd put 20 ark on it.

get in hereeeeee u faggos, biz_classic is so close to forging.

fuck fagnet

Magnet was so short sighted. Could've made more by actually running a proper node, but no. Fucking bastard

That's what makes me think he was a complete moron in the end.

I still believe it was an honest fuckup, but him
A) hiding for 2 days
B) acting like a child when he did show up (calling people "idiots" that didnt get the ark they were supposed to)
C) not correcting the mistake with his own ark holdings (if he doesnt hold at leadt 2k ark then how can anyone assume he was even commited to the project)
made me drop him quick

It was fun watching him cry when he realized he was never going to forge again.

THIS. He had a chance to explain himself, his excuse was he has a plan, asking to clarify plan was don't worry, I can't divulge info of my plan. Forget that guy.

Fairly sure that Wes and Magnet are the same person. Wes is the holder of the whale address that got the ARK. He also is a delegate. Fuck that guy.

Wouldn't be surprised and this does make sense.

Just sent the top 15 addresses a message. Three of them have over 30k ARK, one has over 100k. If a decent number of them switch they'd be enough alone.

110k to go

Sorry, I meant top addresses that are still voting for biz. I didn't spam the top addresses overall.

Smart move, at least they'll be aware of what went down

Like I'm not even mad. I made more from him than I lost for voting, and now we have a way better deal here at biz_classic. What a degenerate idiot

good shit

It ended up for the best, it'll only be a matter of time where we get to where we need.

agreed. also, i agree with the sentiments of another user in a different thread, who said something along the lines of "i actually believe in ark, and the system of delegates as a whole MORE now that this shit happened". i think hes totally right. especially as ARK gains more value, the value of being in the top 51 is going to be hugeeee

Voted. Any idea what the pool could be? Also, thanks for the hand holding.

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Scroll to biz_classic

New thread boys