Here we have an asset with strong fundamentals and yet?

Here we have an asset with strong fundamentals and yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DDOgdCuXYAAil1Y.jpg:large
twitter.com/cryptopayments2/status/880274740790689793
rialto.ai/#algorithms
cnbc.com/video/2017/06/28/cryptocurrency-xrp-has-risen-4000-percent-this-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>strong fundamentals
That would be ETH

Fucking ripple man...
Worst coin I swear and I still can't bring myself to sell it.

everybodys bitching about ripple
you faggots will change your tune once this stampedes to $100

i'll be happy at a dollar, i'll sell a few at that point, but if it does go up to a dollaroo, whats keeping it from going to 10, and 100 i suppose. still havnt sold any, no regrets just sucks waiting for anything in general

Surely it will stay low to facilitate bank transactions/transfers as it was always intended to?

deluded rippletrash

Its a shitcoin. Basically a stupid database centralised crap.

The coin supply is way too high and they can create coins out of thin air.

Its not a real crypto, you cant mine it, you cant stake it, its 100% premined bullshit.

Also its owned by a little group of faggots and ripple owners and the community dont understand crypto at all.

Ripple was cool about 4 years ago when there only existed bitcoin litecoin and xrp.

Anyone still holding this gay crap should kill themselves.

It has to be artificial suppression. It's the only thing that makes sense. Banks are stocking up on XRP on the cheap.

>ripple
>strong fundamentals
*wheeze*

>That would be ETH
PFAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHHAHHHAA

Fuck ripple - I sold all of mine

It's fucking garbage

>ETH

>Fundamentals

Can you name one source of revenue for ETH?

This.

I rode XRP up to 20,000 SAT and once I actually started reading about its owners and their disputes and squabbles, I dumped that trash.

It's almost certainly manipulated.

This shit will blow up in few days. Check the chart. You need to be blind not to see it.

Explain to me why Bittbean isn't better than XRP

XRP is not designed for pump and dump. It has a solid background, and will go up slowly with time. If you play the market day by day, go for something else.

OH SHIT ITS MOONING!!

If you follow them you will see they were up to today on conferance presenting their stuff to banks google and apple.

They are used in ongoing icos.

Graph looks like it will explode.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DDOgdCuXYAAil1Y.jpg:large

Nobody said it is great long term but it is good for short term.

XRP cannot moon because there's too much of it, and Ripple holds half of it or so. Not that it isn't a solid investment long term

Also it is added to biggest australian exchange that has highest volume.

Dude there is literaly another post about ripple as we speak woth this info.

It was at 20k. Of course it can moon.

ITT: OP doesn't know what strong fundamentals are.

I could have sworn I saw this post a few days ago, and a few days before that, and a few days before that, and so on.

What if they're keeping it low on purpouse as marketing trick? If it's associated with the banks, it sounds much sexier saying something costs 25 ripples than 0.0024153 ripples to the normies.

>australia
>volume
hhehhheh
yeah maybe in AUDwwwwhich are worth like $0.0001 USDwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i saw this image posted for ETH, and it mooned shortly after
is this a sign?

Rialto ICO already started for whales, website subs will be able to get in on saturday and everyone else on july 15th. This is going to boost xrp value by a lot because they are using Ripple.

rialto.ai

twitter.com/cryptopayments2/status/880274740790689793
anime

Remember, back in the days (aka ~2 months ago) when Veeky Forums loved ripple?
I jumped on the bandwagon and quintupled my initial "investment" and sold quite a bit around the ATH, so that I got out roughly 4 times my money.
But I do indeed believe in it for the long term (exactly for the reasons Veeky Forums hates it (homer_always_do_the_opposite_of_what_biz_says.tiff)), so I kept a few around.
If it moons?
Great! I'll sell a bunch at the next ATH, and get another bunch of free money.
If it slowly raises?
I'll just keep it as long as I please.
If it keeps stalling, falling or crashes?
Who cares, I long recovered my investment.

It's just retards holding ath bags.

Not just that, they will use Ripple in their setup after crowdsale is finished.

>By creating a market between gateways within the Ripple payment protocol, we are well positioned to benefit from any upside trend in the number of transactions and to become the leading market maker.

rialto.ai/#algorithms

> Pre-crowdsale ended on June 29th.

> The nominal amount of $4,000,000 has been raised in less than 3 days.

> During the crowdsale only the following cryptocurrencies will be accepted: BTC, ETH, and XRP.

top marketing - cnbc.com/video/2017/06/28/cryptocurrency-xrp-has-risen-4000-percent-this-year.html

you don't see this shit with other coins.