Free ETH for anyone with a screenshot of their leveraged short made below $270

Anyone who can post a screenshot of an ETH short with leverage 2x or higher made below $270 will get an extra 10 ETH sent from me if you post your address in this thread.

Scout's honor.

Well.
Any takers? that's what I thought you lying fucks. To anyone who believes the FUD about ETH, tell them to put their money where their mouth is.

Post YOUR address first and a signed post to prove you aren't talking shit

Fuck off OP

Hahahahaha

Jesus fucking Christ

KEK
Better deliver, OP

OP, 10 ETH would actually prevent me getting liquidated, which would be cool... obviously I'm not going to throw anymore of my own money at this shitshow of a market.

>It's the market's fault I can't close on a loss

Hollllllyyyyy shiiiitttt

This can't be for real :/
Shorting at the bottom boiiii

Lol, I was nowhere near the bottom. I was up as much as I'm currently down at one point. If I were at the bottom I'd be long since closed out.

I'm slowly closing.

you didnt post your adress retard

hes not going to send shit anyway, so who cares

I don't believe OP and I don't care enough about 10 ETH. I just like watching Veeky Forums freak out about somebody gambling with a couple weeks' salary.

Just hit the liquidation price of my original position. I'd closed half of it over the last 12 hours, but I really did not expect this.

don't feel bad, i lost 10 BTC a few weeks ago from shorting ETH/BTC on Polo

don't hold on to losing positions that you know are hopeless. I imagine by now you already got liquidated though as I saw ETH is continuing upward

I shorted at 0.120 I don't talk in Fiat terms anymore

>This can't be for real :/
You haven't seen anything

Not mine and not ETH though
He shorted DASH a few months ago

Ouch! My post was real, but my collateral was just siacoin gains, and I'd withdrawn over half of them before making that ETH move. So even if I'd gone bankrupt on the short I'd still be up about 6x on my gambling money.

I always asked myself where did the money come from, how can doing nothing pay thousands per month with very minimal investment. Now I know.

Don't underestimate panic sellers either

what's the best place to trade on margin? bitmex?

Bitfinex because they allow unlimited margin for USD pairs without any verification
Leverage 3.3

Kraken has 5x leverage but limits USD pairs to $10000 without verification

Is there any way to lower the leverage on bitfinex? I can't find the option if it exists.

Unfortunately not. That's a downside.

And do you know the interest rate?

Fucking retard

You can see interest rates under the "Funding" tab
or simply mouse over the top-left icon.

I sold half of my ETH at 217.

D-do I get some sort of consolation prize for being retarded?

Thx mate, accept this fine ass as my gratitude.

Only if you post proof and adress.

wew lad

Give me coins, or kill me
0x15089A19028a2f6fC0b1E9FC8c4808AbF213DaD2

How did did you think ETH was going to go that you didn't take profit? I remember you were up around that much as well

L M A O

omg u lost 2 dollars

look at those who lost well over 5000 and have a laugh

>How to take a screenshot

you fucking serious dude?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

it's a meme brah

>begging
>poorfag

What do you expect? Only literal retards beg

you should also definitely close those positions within 2 days. i'm not kidding it may not shoot out tonight but in less than 48 hours all chains are off. try waiting for a micro-dip if you must, but think of what you still got.
not feeling like telling you why atp soz

no buddy, he's trying to show how in november he sold the 23 ETH he had for a mere 223 dollars. RN his 23 ETH would be worth 7176. By not holding, he has a bigger loss than the other guy.

Extremely poorfag here. Would appreciate if you could send some ETH here:
0xe808f9028e8094b8393555d08875f31ade3bf3af

0x5a4cba217b7bd8438441b8c3d1b5d44297999223

so is op a fag or did he deliver?

Fucking epic.

Nothing here yet, maybe still being processed?

we're 195 bros in a sense m8

Margin trading is a surefire way to lose all of your money.

It's also a place where loads is made, but one wrong choice and it can all go pop.

hi guys ._.

Here's mine. Reply to me if you're serious and i'll give you a wallet you can send to. Going to close my position when it crashes back to 217. Will be nice to add your extra 10 eth to my profit.

What does this means

Is this the end?

Learned to make screen caps on an ipad today.. Is it 10eth per short trade or 10 eth per trade?

bittrex order book means absolutely nothing when it comes to ETH, it follows other exchanges.

Ouch!

don't worry the retards getting in right now with no upside will getting cucked very, very soon.

We'll see. I closed over half my position to avoid the magin call. For me it's just gambling money, I'm happy to lose it all on these short positions, but it's frustrating to get bankrupted by market irrationality.

>1 post by this ID

I honestly think, as someone with a background in theoretical computer science, that Ethereum on a technical level is a failed project by now (it cannot offer real world value except for scam icos, it cannot even deliver on it's stated use, an eco-system of dApps, just one big dApp congests the network for hours, sharding is a pipe dream imo).
But when the whole card house comes tumbling down, that's the million dollar question.

Ethereum got one thing very right: the DaggerHashimoto PoW algorithm based on Directed Acyclic Graphs.
It's virtually impossible to build an economical ASIC. DaggerHashimoto relies heavily on memory throughput, and modern CPU and GPU memory controllers are so heavily optimized, it's virtually impossible to compete.
That guarantees a democratic mining process which increases security compared to Bitcoin, where mining is in the hands of very few ASIC producers.

I'd like to see a simple coin without smart contracts, but using DaggerHashimoto.

Please help. When 2BTC isn't prepared within this month, the life is dangerous.
It's agreement that they're selfish, but donation, please.
I live in Japan. But there wasn't a person who can fall back in this country.
1 person is even a little good, so please take care.

13tBu1tqNcdatxgwvoDth9RV2SsxBW8xac

JUST JUST JUST

the life is dangerous regardless.

Haha you fucking cucks that bought the bulltrap. See you on the way down.

"y0u BoUghT tHe bUlLtRap"

Actually they sold the bulltrap.

nobody on Veeky Forums sold high

why is verification an issue