If this picture doesn't prove the normies are already all over crypto, then I don't know what will

If this picture doesn't prove the normies are already all over crypto, then I don't know what will.

bump.

Poor Wang.

Why is the "normies being in is bad" meme so prevalent here? With currencies the network effect gives it more value, the more people use it.

These numbers are just way off

Because we want more time to accumulate

>wang not a shill
>normies actually buying bitcoin and not jut commenting on the pizza buy

why are you using a normie font, op? normie much?

That's the point.

These people haven't got a fucking clue what they're talking about. That's how we know the normies are here.

Because when I switch to Korean, that font is just slightly harder to read and more interesting looking so it trains my eyes to slightly better read messy Korean handwriting.

>446 likes

Nah

알겠어 ^^

>btc is now globally recognized and accepted
except it's not

Then you should be celebrating every time it crashes.

날마다 미국 거래소로 ETH를 사고 코인원으로 팔아. 너무 쉬우니까 좀 죄책감을 느껴 ㅎㅎㅎ

these stories are literally the same as people saying "this one guy could have been a billionaire if he had patented his invention, instead he died poor lol". It doesnt mean they have any intention of using bitcoin.

you're missing the whole point. The point is that it was 10,000 BTC for the pizza, not 29. I thought this was obvious

what kind of pizza

yeah, Tommy Wang has been sending his money to HashOcean

ur font makes my eyes bleed

I'm confused about this hatred of more money. Are you just bitter and angry at being a NEET or do you genuinely not like money? Fucking short sighted shitheads on here

Sally and Brad go out to eat and throw a party because their so happy their stock portfolio increased by a whopping 6% over the course of the year.

When Sally and Brad decide to buy crypto and it drops 50% in a day on them, they're going to panic and sell and crash the whole market, because they can't withstand crazy, painful amounts of volatility.

cheese with sprite, but he didn't need the money anyway

Those are bots dumbass.

Yeh but you don't want a piece of a market worth trillions while our coins can barely envision reaching 150 billion this year...and 6% is pretty low...unless they are just dripping into a mutual fund every now and then.

I'm young and patient. If i have to wait 2 years to see massive profits instead of 2 weeks I'd be ok with that if there was 90% less votility in the market. But i like to invest, not game on Chinese vaporware. For now you win, but maybe in a few years we will take this market from you. And in 20 years lets see who's made the right kind of gains

The point is that normies are "already in the market", which means now would be the time to sell to them, before they panic and crash it.

Meaning this is the top, with the normies already in it, and people are afraid that they'll crash it from here.

I don't agree, but that's why it's not so good to have normies in crypto. Because once they're in, the assumption is that we are at the top, not going to it.

There is an endless supply of fools who are looking to give their money away. The more the better

99% of people here don't trade. They have no idea how to make money from crypto besides holding in an extreme bull market.

They don't want crypto to end up like the stock market with an average return of 5% annually.