Historical people that wasted their potential

post em

I'll go first

Isaac Newton, dude had a gift for science, could of been great.. but instead wasted time on alchemy, bible study crap

tf? The work he did laid the foundation of modern mathematics and physics. He's arguably the most accomplished scientist/intellectual of all time, hardly wasted potential.

>Finding the the philosopher's stone
>Achieving henosis
>Using alignments between cosmic and earthy events to see the true nature of God
>"wasting time"

wtf you're talking about
>what's newtonian physics
>what's calculus
>what's his work on optics

this.
He's #1, if he was not great then no one was.
Also how dare OP call anything Newton did crap, he might have been onto something.

>eugenics will always be taboo since he lost the war
>global IQ will continue to decline each year as whites and east asians die off and refuse to have children, while Farneesha has 10 kids from 10 different dads, each with an IQ of 85 and continue to have lots of kids

Feels bad man

Designer babies, retroviruses, cloning, and genetic modification made eugenics obsolete

Like wanting to bring back rum & straps for anesthesia

(((They))) will never allow those things to be legal for the general populace. You'll need to be smart enough to figure it out yourself, but at that point you don't need those things since you're already incredibly intelligent and should just have children biologically

Sounds like special pleading to me

The Chinese don't give a shit, they're more Jewish than any Hebrew and they want to beat out the white piggu.

Asians are incredibly self-hating. If anything, they would make all their designer babies white

He also mathed so hard he basically burnt himself out. Guy basically maxed out his potential already.

Asian men don't like white features

In Europe maybe where the E.U is dominated by German corporations.

You also consider that the thing that made him obsessive about alchemy and christianity is the same thing that made him obsessive about physics and mathematics. There's a reason that most geniuses aren't normies.

Science is garbage.
>science
>math
>accomplishment

is Newton really renowned in the history of science?

Yes. Newtonian physics is the very foundation of this dyscipline. Of course his version of the theory of gravity is getting slowly replaced by Einstein's theories (something about the space around objects being the one moving it or I don't know). But of course in astrophysics every discovery gets disproven sooner or later.

All of these guys

Should have used those great minds to establish and rule states benevolently.

Instead they wasted it on selfish pursuits of personal interest.

>inb4 they helped mankind with their inventions and their discoveries

They merely did what they loved, incidentally it helped everyone else. They had a moral responsibility to lead humanity with their genius and instead they squandered it in front of chalk boards.

Sun Yat Sen.

This nigga could have been the most famous figure of the 20th century but he had to go and get cancer.

>hurrr we'll raise the worlds IQ!
>proceeds to kill off the group with the highest IQ

>proceeds to kill off the group with the highest IQ
Yeah shame Hitler bombed white British Anglicans, I agree user.

>le Asians all want to be white meme

You know it's true.

I believe in passive eugenics not active
So I would be literally hitler for giving more money to middleclass families to raise their kids then working class families

I feel like a long term problem with eugenics and allowing only high iq humans to survive is that low class jobs still need to be done. Who is going to pick up trash and scrub toilets if everyone believes themselves too good and intelligent to do such demeaning physical labor?

I might be misunderstanding the actual eugenics plan so if my concerns are wrong let me know.

Orphans and those who didn't inherit good characteristics
You know downs people don't normally have downs parents

>allowing only high iq humans to survive
this wouldnt necessarily be the case. we would just maintain optimal ratios.

Alchemy was a necessary step before understanding chemistry.

The "Jews have a high IQ" meme is racist garbage. IQ is determined by environment. There's no evidence that Jewish IQ is higher than gentile IQ after controlling for income, upbringing, etc.

This and this only. We don't know what motivates scientists. It can often be something far removed from boring atheist platitudes about "unfalsifiability", and "reason" and the "scientific method". Leibniz wrote essays on theology and metaphysics. Oppenheimer read the Bhagavad Gita, and Einstein had a copy of Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine.

He also slept and talked to people.
Fucking pleb, we'd be flying pyramids n shit if it weren't for his laziness.

>everyone should cater to me

More than that, alchemy literally was chemistry before being rebranded. "Crazy magic shit" was a placeholder in practical sciences for things that were poorly understood but at least worked. Alchemy was based on experimenting and recording one's results, searching for useful compounds. The only bad part is the obtuse nature of many of the records kept, I guess because before peer review science was seen as more of a competitive than cooperative affair.

The idea that it was all about turning lead into gold and finding the elixir of life is based on a later largely western european misconception of the science, though these would certainly be ideals any alchemist would strive for- Endless free funding and potentially an eternity in which to conduct their work (as well as the end of all disease- The development of medicine was a large focus especially for spagyric alchemists, ie the european doctors who administered compounds that had been shown to combat the symptoms of a disease instead of tying frogs to people's necks and praying to Jesus that the devil would leave them).

>objective fact is garbage, facts should be defined by whoever wins wars
truly a patrician student of history

Scores of visionaries have died young to TB as well.

>well paying and prestigious government job in between laying the foundations for the entirety of modern physics
>wasted potential

Why are the tears of brain dead humanities cucks so delicious?