Ethereum is at the peak of its hype cycle. If you are buying right now, you're a cuck. There is no upside from here...

Ethereum is at the peak of its hype cycle. If you are buying right now, you're a cuck. There is no upside from here, at least not for another year or two minimum.

Pic related. We've been here before.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitpoint-bitcoin-ether-payments-platform-unionpay-wechatpay-alipay/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6jm3o3/this_org_is_building_a_crowdfunded_way_to_reward/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6k0c2k/new_york_preschools_accept_bitcoin_ether_and/
blog.prism.exchange/
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=CHF&to=GBP&view=2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

completely agree

if you are buy eth right now...why?

Wow what an absolutely retarded post

To sell it for $10 more than I paid in 45 mins.

Heres what I dont like about eth. its blatently being manipulated more so then any other coin. Look at how it got pumped hard on 1 day every few weeks, and now after that massive sell off it gets pumped with 2b instantly the next day.

Not a lot of info, but I'll lay some down for you

Right now volume of trading is low. You may be able to get 1-2% every few hours if you time it perfectly and nothing happens, but that's only if you do low volume.

Every time today that it tired to go above 320, volume spiked for sell offs. Volume died out around 310 which allowed people to slowly climb it back up, but the volume of orders is still low.

Put this into perspective, even during the climb today, the volume wasn't even half of the crash. It wasn't even 75% of the secondary crash.

We're at a point where volume is low because no one is doing anything.
Get ready for the bulltrap, sell now and buy later on

It's not going past 325. There is literally zero chance of that happening. Do you know how far off a scaling solution is?

Ethereum isn't going *anywhere* until it solves its scaling problem. The only thing that's going to happen to Ether at this point is a slow deflation to the 100s until we see the implementation of a meaningful scaling solution and/or PoS.

ETH will be $400 before the end of July, it found its level there before and will again.

Hmm, yes I agree. Sent :^)
news.bitcoin.com/bitpoint-bitcoin-ether-payments-platform-unionpay-wechatpay-alipay/

You sell this bounce

I agree user

again, the coming bull market has nothing in common with the one in 2013 and we have already discussed / agreed on that in this thread:

The actual use case is still just Silk Road and its clones. Sure, there's plenty of corporate 'interest', zero actual deployment. There's a reason for that. Actually, several reasons.

such bullshit, it will be FAR above $400 by the end of July, lol

hint: it's hitting above $450 in 46 hours.

Lol, sorry bro. It's not going to break 325 any time in the next two months. Screenshot if you like.

I got wind of the memes and I'm starting to mine now
Not actually buying, but what am I in for?

>t. noETHer

if you wanna take a shot of the short side of ETH, this is the place

retest of old high with lower volume after massive selloff

doesn't get better from risk/reward

Why would I need to screenshot, you'll be proven wrong way before this thread dies.

it don't matter, in 2013 the 'actual use case' ceased existing and for a brief period of time Bitcoin had no practical use at all.

today there are extremely well developed cryptocurrency exchanges that literally compete with actual stock exchanges (exchanging dozens of cryptocurrencies / lending for interest / margin trading were nowhere in 2013, the crypto market cap was also more than 10 times lower even during the highest peak)

in addition there are ICOs with extreme amount of dedication / work / ideas (like reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6jm3o3/this_org_is_building_a_crowdfunded_way_to_reward/ )

and then there are awesome peer 2 peer gambling sites

and the ever increasing number of regular shops that accept crypto (like reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6k0c2k/new_york_preschools_accept_bitcoin_ether_and/ )
far from everywhere, but they're steadily increasing month by month and more and more people find themselves in a situation where paying with crypto would actually be very convenient

And then there are places like Venezuela where a huge % of the population is switching to crypto due to hyperinflation - would have been impossible 4 years ago

the rest (like prism - blog.prism.exchange/ ) are still the future but they're infinitely more close and palpable than they were 4 years ago.

You right, the two crashes yesterday that took out 40% of the value will never happen again. From here on out it's happy sailing, so there's no reason people should be dumping everything in.

Volatility has been solved and everyone will be wealthy from here on out

Please help determine what is going to happen to ETH.

The surge is just the 10,000 (((traders))) on reddit with weak hands trying to get back in after panic selling the dip. At least with bitcoin they had neckbeard stubborn autist holders. ETH's in the hands of some spooked gazelles, this coins future is very uncertain up or down.

what? yes there will be always be fluctations, everything has that ( xe.com/currencycharts/?from=CHF&to=GBP&view=2Y ). there just won't be a crash anything like in 2013, and there is also no indication at all that the way from her is downward

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=CHF&to=GBP&view=2Y

in 2013, bitcoin losing all its value wasn't an impossible scenario at all, several smart people said, the value of BTC is either over $1,000,000 or $0. today there's no way cryptos could lose all their value, too many legitimate use cases, and too many people have already experienced and seen what they can be capable of
there isn't really a way backward, in the long term.

Lol

the perfect meme to sum up my feelings for
"ETHS ABOUT TO PLUMMET" nocoiner threads.

>coinmarket cap

LOL. if you're using Asian exchanges to gauge the value of the coin you're actually a retard.

legit curious: why? asian speculators aren't somehow more in the dark than those in the west, and in fact may be operating with more information than americans and europeans in many cases.

Fuck ethereum, the faggot miners stole the gcard i was gonna buy

korean markets are 100% legitimate, it just costs over 10% to move their currency out of their country, hence the gap between non-korean and korean exchanges is only start closing in when it goes above that

this desu

but I bought a rx480 on black friday so actually eth is preddy gud :^)

Thats the one i planned on getting
>planned
>miners literally ruined my plans

That ICO is stupid as fuck... Lot of bad ideas getting funded these days

Wrong
sage

Fuck off with the retarded TA

HOLY FUCK EVERYONE COINBASE RETURNED ETH SELL SELL SELL ITS GOING TO CRASH

>It's not going past 325. There is literally zero chance of that happening. Do you know how far off a scaling solution is?
around three months for Casper