What was the most hygienic civilization in history?

What was the most hygienic civilization in history?

india

The Aztecs

Present day Japanese.

the Tupi-Guarani. Not even joking.

>canoed around to get everywhere
> bathed hundred of times a day
> had no body hair
>etc

Post-XVI century Northern Europeans.

>Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975), Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975)

>In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.

Sorry nordcucks. Looks like you're still dirty barbarians.

>mfw people don't wash their hands neither before or after eating
>mfw people don't wash their hands when going to the toilet like fucking 3 year olds
>mfw people sneeze openly 4 feet away from people with no attempt to shield it and if they do they do it in their palm
>mfw people cough in their hand or out in the air instead of in their armfold
I really don't feel like I'm that much of a germaphobe but people call me out for even telling them to do those basic things and I just long to live in in a society that actually practice at least this. These people should be mocked openly but are not.

Nazi Germany.

I'd go with Islam, what other system of life has potty instructions included?

Greeks can't flush toilet paper

Sneezing or coughing into your hand, while not ideal, at least serves to minimize airborne transfer. Sure, they'll be touching shit after that, but you wash your hands before you eat.

It's not like I'm pissing on my hand when I go to the urinal bro, and god knows nothing has touched my dick except for me in years

Contemporary Western civilization.

What makes you say that? Japan has pretty shoddy waste management.

In Islam people are required to clean themselves thoroughly, including the nostrils, five times a day. So my vote goes to them.

But then again the house of Saud used to use goats to clean garbage from their streets, until they paid foreigners to do it, so who knows?

Building high speed turbo mctoilets to withstand the massive amount of half digested government subsidized corn products and paper pushed through it after every meal isn't the same thing as cleanliness. Even if that does pass for cleanliness in your, and here I hesitate and must force my hand with a grimace, "culture".

>mfw people don't wash their hands after touching doorknobs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I lived around a Guarani community briefly. The chaco's hot enough that anyone who doesn't bath at least a couple times a day will die pretty fast, but I don't remember any of them canoeing. It might because they'd been dispossessed of their original land by settlers though. An interesting language system too, from what I can remember, lots of inflections. I think I've even got a book written in Guarani lying around somewhere, if there's any interest I could scan some of it.

Idk about their body hair, but they had great hair too. Lots of them would have a somewhat blondish color, and lots of the kids would grow it out like pic related

Care to share some more information about their bathing habits? They're an interesting people.

They've got some sort of magic ability to avoid mosquitos too.

I don't have to wash my hands every time I touch my dick, germaphobe

Ours.

This, the penis is actually the cleanest part of the body

they have toilets that hose down your arse

>there are people who don't use bidet, and go around with encrusted shit on them until the next shower

Jesus Christ how do you even call yourselves civilized?

Loads of countries have had bidets for ages.

sorry, i dont take it up my bum hole regularly so it doesnt matter

This, I literally cannot fathom how can people live without bidets. Absolutely disgusting.

Baby wipes you retard.
just as clean and less disgusting now look out of your window and realize that you live in a 3rd world country.

I shower the bottom half after each poop, but a bidet seems quicker, although super uncomfortable

Bidets is a southern Italian inventions, if founds it first use in the court of the Borbone.

When the first Piemontesi came to the royal palace they noticed the bidet and wrote in their report " a strange object in the form of a Guitar".

>Baby wipes you retard.

Some moisturized tissues aren't even comparable to a constant stream of water. You're ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

>super uncomfortable

You just sit on it, how do you think these things are actually used?

Carrying around all that shit everyday has made you immune to shitpost

Baby wipes are not even comparable, and I talk from experience. You, instead, have you ever actually tried a bidet?

Can you do it while you're dressed without water going everywhere on your clothes? Bidet was specifically designed for this, it's SUPER comfortable

Europoors love bidets because it reminds them of the warm anal and piss cum showers they get from multiple arab men as part of their penance for colonialism.

Amerifats love dry shit on their skin because it reminds them of their own guts covering them after being shot by niggers

The thing that bothers me about baby wipes, besides that it doesn't really clean shit, only smears it around, is that they are generally not flushable.

burger here. I've never lived in a house without a bidet.

from CA fwiw

Do you have Italian origins? Or is it just common in your particular area?

unironically, yes