So i have 30k and was going to park it in Amazon and wait 20 years

so i have 30k and was going to park it in Amazon and wait 20 years

do you think it will turn into 3Million over that time ?

they are buying grocery stores, they will move to drones, they own the washington post, and are tied in with the deep state.

is that a good move ?

Put a bit in BABA too.

I don't know about 3 million but I am heavily invested in Amazon and in my opinion are the best company to invest in as of now.

Long term, great investment. Short term..it may go down a bit after how much it's been rising. Who knows.

is the market cap too high for both of those - i mean how much bigger can they get

In 20 years, $3 million will be jack shit. The average house in america will cost more than that.

Melting ice caps will allow 2 day shipping from China to anywhere in the world. Walmart has over 4000 stores in the US that can be used as distribution centers, they contract farmers directly and is pure all American aka super deep state. The Germans/Aldi already have stores in the US and the prices are already significantly lower than everyone.

Amazon is getting fucked by everyone. They do tons of stuff but they're not good at it.

so dont buy amazon because of melting ice caps ?

Stocks are boomerfag investments. Park it in Bitcoin unless you want the Fed to tell you how fast your money can grow.

I'm buying IBM and MSFT.

IBM won a contract for blockchain deployment for European banks. It's a gg, and that juicy div yield makes me cum.

MSFT does the cloud better than AWS, just deal with it.

Amazon really isn't that good. You can't find what you want in Amazon because the search function sucks cock. You can't even visit stores on Amazon easily.

Even mturk and AWS are clunky and really rushed. These shitcoins have better sites than Amazon.

It's such a fucking overvalued meme it's rediculous.

It 20 years, water will become the most expensive commodity.

MSFT has no future

>Not parking it in Bitcoin

nigga u dumb

everybody and their mom uses amazon, that's what makes it so valuable.

1999 was the time to put 30k into Amazon.

fuck you're right. what do i do now

Lol, you still put it in Amazon. I wouldn't put all of it in Amazon but just because it's worth a lot more than it was in 1999 doesn't mean it won't continue to grow.

That's like saying to not put money into Bitcoin because you didn't invest in 2012.

Chances are you are using Windows as you type that

Holy fuck you are retarded

The developers working at microsoft now can't even lick the boots of those who worked there between 1990 and 2000. The quality is not that great. Microsoft research still got some balls, but not enough to reverse the decline. They may be blindsided by a new OS, probably Android based. Something completely revolutionary like Google unstead Yahoo and Altavista.

>> Deep State

Lol

That's why I'm a water engineer

>"It's different this time"

on the topic of amazon I just picked up a 2nd job part time job at amazon warehouse and I plan on putting all that cash in crypto wish me luck

if amazon's market cap right now is 465B, how much higher can it go ? not much . double at most

Wake up nigger

Yeah but how do I invest in Linux?

Ignorant faggot

explain ?

Correct.

1 trillion within 5 years.

Yes, just about when Amazon hits 46.5T market cap and is colonizing Saturn.

The deep state is real and guides US foreign policy to a T. They're also heavily invested in guiding domestic policy, especially as it concerns privacy and individual rights. It's not going away and it's powerful. It makes good sense to bet on the deep state. If amazon is tied in with them amazon is a really good bet long term.

Kids, listen up.

The world economy is in the shitter. Growth has never returned to pre 08 levels, china is lying, europe is getting raped (also economically) ( switzerland and south germany is going in a downturn ) and we just had the second longest bull of all time.

Wouldn't you say the 50's and 60's. Should have been better for the market? Well they werent.

This is a bubble, its obvious in crypto, its obvious in the nasdaq.

Amazon and facebook are both worth over 400B are you kidding me?

So many signs, this shit is going south.

Bad investment, bad timing imho

Buy platinum.

Only a mentally retarded monkey can't find what it wants on Amazon. That tells me you're a mentally retarded monkey.

Amazon litterally hires pajeet to run their customer service, are you kidding me.

/ring livechat where he calls him pajeet and he goes how did you know my name

Modern day RCA

Shit I didn't realize Facebook is almost worth as much as Amazon. That's insane.

> Amazon and facebook are both worth over 400B are you kidding me?

>Buy platinum.

They are among the most used sites on this planet.

No one cares about metals anymore you cuck get with the times

He's 100% right on the market. Not sure why he suggests platinum, Zinc and lithium would be better no?

lol who the fuck would want to buy books on the Internet

Buy bitcoins and hold onto them
Dont get into other shitcoins

how does metling ice caps bring shipping to 2 days? Ships aint that fast.

Amazon is the next Microsoft, they are doing too may half assed shit outside their core bussiness.
At least it isn't the next Yahoo.

The Deep State is basically an "invisible" network of people who are the head the United States.
Most people think the POTUS and the Congress govern the country but the first one is not really much than a referee between different lobbies and the second is just putting in the law what was decided behind closed curtain.

The most common consensus is that the Deep State is composed more or less of 6 branches:
1) the militaro-industrial complex (basically the weapon industry and the Pentagon)
2) federal agencies (CIA, FBI, NSA, etc...)
3) Wall Street (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, etc...)
4) the Silicon Valley/Tech industry (Google, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, etc...)
5) the mainstream medias and entertainment companies (Comcast, Time Warner, etc..)
6) gas and oil industries (Exxon Mobile, Koch Industries, etc...)

Often people add a 7th category by adding NGOs, but they are more bridges/meeting structures than branches per say, not all are equally ranked though, Wall Street for example is often considered as the top (which is not surprising since it's the central hub of american economy).

The people at the spearhead of these branches are a very tiny elite with great power over the country and can easily push an agenda in the public sphere, they have large connectons inside both the Republican and the Democratic Party which are basically pay-to-play machines today via campaign donations/sponsorship for a career (the famous revolving doors between the public and private sector, House of Cards depicts that well).

Best example of a successfully led agenda was the Iraq war for example, perfect synergy between the militaro industrial complex making billions in contracts, the CIA seeing its authority/means explode, the MSM/entertainment doing the propaganda and the oil industry taking control of the supply.

>flagged

lmao amazon is a bubble that will burst as soon as bezos dies off or retires.

why are people like this person afraid of reading out of their comfort zone?

pls help me understand biz.

>>HURR SPOONFEED ME

Fuck outta here

Have you watched Homeland? I like House of Cards and have been recommended Homeland but I suspect it's shit. Like when I tell people I like Rick and Morty and they recommend Adventure Time like they think they are the same thing.

Homeland is really good.

House of cards is also good but they are getting ridiculous with this last season.

Alright thanks I'll watch it if I ever need a show to watch.

Lol fucking stupid nocoiners.

Just buy ETH and you'll have that much by next year you fucking retards

forgot to say "NO!"

Wait until market corrects AMZN like it did earlier this month. Could see it going back down to $850 if not more. The tech sector crash in early June should have been a wakeup call that overpriced stocks relative to their revenue/books/value are not invincible to weak hands no matter how "safe" or how much market cap they have. AMZN being priced 185x what its worth is insane. It must produce significant, continual growth that justify the current market value.

Am I saying its a good buy? No. Im just saying to wait. The market will correct itself. Theres a lot of faith in this company and if it doesnt meet the huge expectations in the next year, it will fall back to reality (

I remember a kid in HS telling me this kind of stuff, but he also unironically believed president Bush was behind 9/11. It's too hard to tell if this is all retarded conspiracy theory shit or redpilling...

Deep state is real. BIS, IMF, World Bank etc. pretty much control everything

The best generic, "I have no idea what I'm talking about" answer. Whenever you hear, be assured that someone is trying to bullshit you. Any variation of:
>I'm bearish in the short term, but long term looks good.

Without details, this is meaningless.

which also means they control nothing.

that guys post covers like 20% of the population. and somehow they are all "invisible" and perfectly united to a greater conspiracy.

I actually work in an Amazon distribution building..
I can confirm they don't know dick about what they're doing.
Remember that network problem a couple months back? Every amazon building was tied into a conference call basically where half the staff was asking when it was going to start working again, and the few engineers were trying to figure it out and also answer stupid questions like "no, resetting the lan router won't fix it"

Well they control and enforce monetary rules... pretty much no country is sovereign if they are not in control of their own monetary system.

JFK was assassinated because he was going to be issuing government notes (not FED notes with interest attached)

its redpill bro john kerry and bush were both in skull and bones society at yale, that is who they pledge allegiance too. Order out of Chaos is their motto.

>JFK was assassinated because

Every great sentence starts with this statement.

platinum has industrial applications and is generally undervalued right now. Its 30% cheaper than gold, though more rare. In its history it has almost always been more expensive than gold. I own a cash for gold this is definitely my territory.

>No one cares about metals anymore you cuck get with the times

This is precisely why they are a good investment right now. Buy the rumor sell the news.