Redpill me on slavs, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on slavs, Veeky Forums.
How can they be classified among other european peoples? Asians? Africans?
Also, why do so many of them have deep, bulging eyes?
Pic unrelated.

they are based today due to the fact they actually give a fuck about their own history and tradition's

but back in the day they were viewed as mongoloids , they had more respect for the turks than the slav

they are racially classified as Caucasians
the slavs that live in europe are also classified as europeans

slavs aren't very different from their racial group - in terms of looks and genetics

any post below me is superfluous

Slavs invented Communism and Orthodox Christianity. They are separated into west, east and south Slavs. East Slavs sends rockets into space and west Slavs sends planes into forests.

>deep, bulging eyes?
As a slav with deep seated eyesockets I too would like an answer.

Yes user, endless impotent butthurt about events that happened to decades before you were born is "based"...

>deep bulging eyes
Sounds contradictory to me.

Slavs have small eyes. What's more notable about them is that they often have dark eye circles, possibly something to do with their Iranic ancestry as Iranic people have that feature too.

Fpbp

Never knew Marx and Engels were Slavic, you learn new things everyday.

They are white so they are alright.

Slavs are pretty much 100% European genetically except for some clusters of Russians that are close to chinky Uralic people.

Are they really?

Serbs are not Slavs. Also the guy on the right is clearly white.

>slavs invented orthodox christianity
>not the greeks
explain

Can't really describe it anymore, so here's a pic of Edward Furlong, your average slav.

>Slavs have small eyes. What's more notable about them is that they often have dark eye circles, possibly something to do with their Iranic ancestry as Iranic people have that feature too.
I always thought that that feature was due to middle eastern admixture. I guess I was right after all.

They are the step between northeast asians and aryans

>East Slavs sends rockets into space and west Slavs sends planes into forests.

Is this the antidote to poleposters?

Yeah he's white like a sicilian is white.

Edward Furlong isn't a Slav, and the look you're describing is Baltid, which as the name suggests is a Baltic characteristic, not Slavic.

Pure Slavs are Dinaric.

Serbia is an old kingdom but to say that they are not or have little shared blood with Slavs is somewhat boldly ungregarious. We should hop in our time machines and tell the Tsar' to not commit to full mobilization cuz... they're not slavs... Hey, Austria-Hungary, you're done subjugating the South Slavs... Chill out...

Serbian is mildly or moderately easier to grasp than Polish when you know only Russian/Ukrainian. Slav is a linguistic group tying at least three tribes; The etymology of the word might come from slovo: "word".

Satan's subject here is less than correct. Unless Finland has no white people in it.

what's this pic supposed to mean?

Slavs aren't a genetic group, they're an ethno-lingustic group.

Finland is actually fully white, the Uralic speaking populations in Russia are often not. Language =/= race.

slavs have longer arms then other races

I wish this was true.

Slavs are not a race, they are a branch of indo-european languages. Compare the look of the average a Pole with the avarage Serb and if you still think they are a "race" you are probably blind.

All people on this pic are "Slavic". Yet one looks white, one looks like a kebab and one like a Mongoloid.

>American niggers, Indians, Jamaicans, Nigerians, Pakis, Papuans speak English
>this means they are all racially Anglo-Saxon
This is the logic of retards who think language = race

TheSlavic ethno-linguistic group is part of the Indo-European language family and Slavs originate in Europe just like all other Indo-European branches. There is no unified look for Slavic people as different Slavic nations moved to different parts of Europe, mixing with the local population there.

Basically this

Lmao what?

>the average slav is some spic mongrel from America
Go to bed Tyrone

Who gives a fuck? Why are you people so obsessed with race?

Agreed

>Redpill me on slavs
"Slav" is not a racial group, its a language group - as Latin is language group, not racial. Notice the quotes on "Slav"? Quotes on "Slav" means that this is artificial name, created and used after 16th century. The is no original evidence of existence of "Slavs" before 16th century. No one call himself or been called by others "Slav" before 16th century! Yes, the Romans /also those who most of you call Byzantines or Greeks, but they are not/ used the name Sclaveni, but not "Slavs", and those who they called Sclaveni also never used the word "Slav" to describe for example their kings (King X, Lord of Slavs, King Y, Master of Sclaveni, etc.). Never before 16th century! Homework for you - if you take the Red pill and realize that "Slav" is language group, the name "Slav" is never used before before 16th century - who the fuck are they? And why the fuck that name become so popular after 16th century?

>How can they be classified among other european peoples? Asians? Africans?
How can u classify Franks, Anglos, Basks, etc? Do you have a criteria?

>Also, why do so many of them have deep, bulging eyes?
Because their big balls are connected straight with the eyes and the weight of the balls often makes their balls to bulge. KEK

>ITT mongoloid Americans discuss European ethnicities

>Notice the quotes on "Slav"? Quotes on "Slav" means that this is artificial name, created and used after 16th century. The is no original evidence of existence of "Slavs" before 16th century

What constitutes a "Slav" as a matter of identity or group identification especially early one is a bit unclear and maybe not exactly conterminous to the name that refers to the specific objective linguistic group, I can agree with that, but the Byzantines absolutely used other terms too, like Σλαβησιανοί (Slavesians) and Σθλάβοι (Sthlavs). The latter because Greek didn't use the cluster -sl- much so they used an epenthetical theta to break it up.

So plenty of "Slav" words to describe Slavic-speaking groups before the 16th century.

I mean Σkλαβησιανοί. In that case using a k to break up the sl cluster.

>Byzantines absolutely used other terms too, like Σλαβησιανοί (Slavesians) and Σθλάβοι (Sthlavs)
You mean Romans. That's how they called their self's and that's how all others call them.

You can seek a plenty of "Slav" word variaations and plenty explanations who are and how, when and if Σkλάβηνοι - Sklábēnoi, Greek: Σkλαύηνοι - Sklaúēnoi, or Greek: Σkλάβινοι - Sklábinoi, Latin: Sclaueni, Latin: Sclavi, Latin: Sclauini, or Latin: Sthlaueni - Sklaveni become "SLAVS" - "Cлaвяни", "Cлoвeнe", etc. But all is fiction.

The fact is that no one before 16th century uses "Slav" word ("Cлaвянин", "Cлoвeнe") to describe himself as part of some specific objective linguistic group.

nig

Kek

>Slavs are not a race

Then why do share common haplo subclades? Balkan Slavs are really just the exception. East and West Slavs can be called a race. They have similar phenotypes and genetics.

>Ta z nienawiści do rywalki, pod wpływem miłości, którą opętała króla, zmieniła nazwy wymienionych miast. Z niej i z innych nieprawych związków małżeńskich Lestek miał otrzymać dwudziestu synów, którym wyznaczył tyleż naczelnych stanowisk, rozdzielając jednym księstwa, innym hrabstwa czy margrabstwa, niektórym królestwa. Pompiliusza zaś prawem pierworodztwa ustanowił królem wszystkich i zgodnie z jego wolą rządziła się nie tylko monarchia słowiańska, lecz także sąsiednie państwa.
>Monarchia słowiańska
This is from Wincenty Kadłubek's Kronika Polska, dated 1202-1218 AD.

Russians are distinct from other East Slavs.

Slavs used to be far more united but centuries of living apart and intermixing with other ethnicities led to distinct groups. That's why Slavs are an ethno-linguistic group.