Should i buy BTC before August 1st or after? i have no idea what's happening on that date

Should i buy BTC before August 1st or after? i have no idea what's happening on that date

after

Before. All the major exchanges have agreed to follow the most popular block chain.

has bunkerbro posted on do it yourself again in the last few weeks?

before
>buy when others are fearful

>trusting chinese miners

Exchanges don't decide shit, it's the miners who own the nodes the ones who decide

Whats happening Aug 1?

Wait for the crash. Everyone who has been here a year can see it, only fools are buying right now.

Funny thing is no one knows. Buy some now, but be prepared to buy after.

Yeah well we were saying this when ETH hit $30, I shilled caution then but have since given up worrying about any real bloodbath, when it comes we kill ourselves, not even worth thinking about.

All the inatives bitcoins will be deleted

>he didn't buy when it was $2200 literally two days ago

Is this actually true?
If so, will they be available to be reminded?

*Re-mined

Are you fucking retarded? No it's not true. You really think BTC would be a good store of value if they could just "delete" your coins?

>what happens after August 1st?

Bitcoin becomes a litecoin clone

damn...

Lul.

Both.

keep seeing people bring this up, theres no way btc is going to crash on aug 1, everyone already knows it's happening, so why would they wait until then to sell/get out of crypto

Nothing. It's a biz meme

In case you didn't notice that pic is a massive cavern to store crude oil in a India. You can see a man on an inflatable boat (not a toy boat)

People on Veeky Forums don't understand the efficient market hypothesis.

given how often this August 1 meme is being brought up, I can't help but wonder if it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy

Probably.
At least on this here place, no one really knows what to do, so everyone will probably do something, and that something might as well be retarded.
I for one will be selling some stuff and store in in € and USD on Kraken and waves (can't cash out), hoping they will survive (assuming anything happens) and store some BTC, ETH and waves on my HDD.

Ive been in crypto since 2013. Here is what i think. Large parties here fud and rumors. Use this info to place orders to confirm trends to plebs who think they can read trends. Larger holding slowly sells coins off to buy dips or forces direction in favorable direction using dates and news like this aug 1st meme. Without caring about if hes right or wrong. Then market follows direction based on what they are seeing. Btc markets arent regular markets a big majority of coin holders from the beginning dont care about the current usd value the ones that do can shape markets just by having a position i say it stays low or i sell off slowly gain more fiat and buy up a huge chunk of books sell to noobs who think its still going up and then climb back out. Repeat process

Im holding everything

august first your bitcoin doubles, literally. look it up

That's how all markets work. It's insanity

Exchanges won't know which markets to list and they will need to set up new nodes and new markets which will take days to weeks. It'll be an absolute shit show.