History ends with us

>History ends with us

feels bad man

Only a sick society would not machine gun all these invaders on the spot. Such a society deserves to die out.

Refugees fleeing 6 years of civil war by moving to societies with so much excess wealth they are able to provide housing and bare necessities.

It's not so bad

Xenophobes not welcome on Veeky Forums. take off

That's a whole lot of cultural enrichment. Europe should be glad.

>invaders

>Voluntarily surrendering your land
>Advocating mass demographic replacement

I hope you don't seriously do this

How about I hand you a machinegun and you pull the trigger yourself, big man?

The same niggers who forced white people out of Africa now expect to be welcomed to Europe with open arms.

The world has gone mad.

You're being a xenophobe right now. #/pol/welcome here

You're not surrendering land to an invading state you're providing shelter for refugees fleeing 6 years of terrible civil warfare.

Once things settle there many will return.

You think they WANTED to be dispersed to Europe lol? That this was their master plan?

They don't look particularly Syrian to me.

Fix their shit in their country then instead of running away from their women like cowards and asking for free tolerance and monies.

You tell me where they are from you're the expert

>same
Not all of Africa is Zimbabwe and South Africa.

reddit

>Africans are fleeing from Syria

No idea, but I can guarantee you 100% they're not Syrian you fucking tool. They're clearly African, probably Somali or some such.

They are fleeing non-stop war that's gone one for more than half a decade.

And Europe has shown itself admirably capable of providing basic necessities while maintaining social harmony.

Relax it's fine. Get another hobby

Are there still people this naive in 2017?

Not a single one is going back and they will swallow you whole.

are you pretending syrians are black africans now?

Gee. its almost as if Europeans haven't been mass immigrating into other European countries with ease since ww2 ended. All of a sudden you guys just noticed people migrate into and within Europe?

Europeans are a bunch of really dumb people when you think about it.

"Stop opposing these violent invaders, it's fine."

Yeah man all of those niggers, Egyptians, Turks, Algerians and Moroccans are just fleeing the Syrian civil war lmao

Fukken sav'd

WE WUZ SYRIANS AND SHEEEEEIIIT!

The immigrants are uneducated third worlders who will never assimilate and only wish to leech off of the society who let them in. Huge difference.

Are you honestly trying to claim that those people are Syrian?

>relax goy nothings wrong

>taking the bait

>They're just fleeing from war

Then why don't Africans stop in Morocco or Spain? Why doesn't Syrians stop in Macedonia or Greece? They just marched to the most rich and welfare giving state.

Once their "war" is over (only genuine refugees are from Syria and Iraq; everyone else should be turned back anyways) they aren't going back and the Liberals will block it anyways citing racism and xenophobia.

If I want to go tinfoil, no, those economic migrants do not have a master plan. They are just pawns to the European leaders who does have a plan.

Are you saying that there arent crisis on the scale if the syrian civil war going on in africa?

>/pol/cunt

>antifag

Is there no one here that's rational?

WEWUZ SYRIAAA

>Refugees
They ceased to be that the fucking second they crossed the Jordan river. Now, they're just economic migrants.

Do you even know what constitutes as rape in sweden?

apparently not this