Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yfOsVrJLGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb cuck who killed himself

He didn't finish the job.

he lived in a bubble disconnected from reality

Hitler can't be that bad...
I mean, he did kill hitler.

He was a poltical monstertruck, completely unsubtle, overly dramatic, and shit at diplomacy, he ended up getting into a fight against 3 superpowers at once, one of which he was fighting in a land war, with the other two basically being immnue to invasion via collosal navies and and ocean/sea.
He overextended, he completely overextended himself, and ended up getting shattered and destroying the hopes for some particularly shitty personal projects (the holocaust has pretty much only given international sympathy towards jews in political terms).
Hitler sucked ass.

Drugs?

>he overextended himself

When will this meme end? Europe was just full of extreme war mongering oldfags who wanted to relive the glory days of the great war, Churchill was a cunt, Hitler was a cunt, Stalin was a cunt.

Why do people only focus on Hitler when Churchill starved millions of Indians in the Bengal Famine and Stalin i mean fucking Stalin he killed 6 million civilians before the war even began.

At least Hitler won the plebiscite in Austria by 98% and basically did everything he said he would do.

He focused on retarded concepts like killing Jews and obtaining muh lebensraum instead of empowering Germany and turning it into the bulwark against communism Europe needed.

Yeah? And?
Hitler still overextended. He underestimated the British, the Russians, and the Americans while greatly overestimating Germany's ability both on and off the battlefield.
Germany started off strong but due to lack of resources and inefficient production methods, had much lower potential than both the US and Russians.
In underestimating the Russians he drew into a protracted conflict where Russia reached its potential, and there was never a snowball's chance in hell of preventing the US from swinging its full weight around.

Declaring war on Russia was stupid.
Declaring war on Russia and America was absolutely insane.
>captch bisset patton

Fucking this. Not only did Hitler refuse to hear about the actual situation on the Eastern Front, but his own advisors would hold information from him in order to not be that guy who tells Hitler the bad news.

>underestimated his enemies

He launched Barborossa as early in spring as he could and made huge gambles with Dunkirk, if anything he was being cautious in war understanding the threat of his enemy.

>declaring war on Russia was stupid

At the time he probably though the Soviet Union was gearing up to invade, them being a hyper agressive state and hating everything Hitler stood for, plus even Hitler must've known what massive spergs nazbols and tankies are. You might disagree with Sudorov, but its not like Stalin didn't want to take Constantinople at all costs.

>because he targetted one group of people

So starving millions of Indians is targetting one people, and staring millions of Ukrainians is targeting one people? I don't even by the 6 million estimate , if he wanted them dead why not just let them starve it worked pretty well for everyone else.

>will lose again

Probably not. Europe is recreating Weimar on a continent wide scale this time, so if it does happen consider Israel glassed.

Dunkirk was not due to caution, it was due to the army wanting to preserve armor formations for France proper and Goering assuring him he could destroy the British from the air.
Instead Dunkirk was a disaster for the Germans because the underestimated the ability of the British and French at the time.

Barbarossa was retarded and relied entirely on Russia collapsing in a couple months of fighting. "Kick in the door and the whole rotten strucure will fall down like a stack of cards" or something along those lines.
He underestimated Russian active military forces, reserve forces, rallying power, production, and especially their will to fight.
Whatever his reasoning was it was flawed from the get go based more on his haughty opinion of the Bolsheviks than any actual intelligence.

They didn't think the Soviets could produce 20k AFVs, let alone that they had twice that many at the onset of hostilities.

>Instead Dunkirk was a disaster for the Germans because the underestimated the ability of the British and French at the time.

Absolutely not, Dunkirk was an immense failure on the part of the British in expecting a coordinated offensive in the form of Blitzkrieg, underestimating just how much the Germans had rearmed themselves since 1933. The French also inversted far too heavily in the Marginot Line expecting WW 2 to be fought the same as WW 1 via trench warfare.

As for Barborossa i guarantee the main worry of Hitler was the Russians simply waiting for the Germans and Italians to finish fighting the Allies in the East and then swooping in once Germany had its military forces invested away from the eastern front. This is a tried and true communist tactic btw which worked well for the bolshevik revolution.

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized. So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi. You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol. So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery.

It really says something that one of the most powerful men in the Reich, who eventually basically couped Hitler's second in command, was his personal secretary. He got to control the flow of info to Hitler and thus basically invent his own reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yfOsVrJLGs

How accurate is this?

he should have tried to united the west against Bolshevism

>Absolutely not, Dunkirk was an immense failure on the part of the British in expecting a coordinated offensive in the form of Blitzkrieg, underestimating just how much the Germans had rearmed themselves since 1933. The French also inversted far too heavily in the Marginot Line expecting WW 2 to be fought the same as WW 1 via trench warfare.

That's the whole of the Battle of France you are talking about, not specifically Dunkirk.

Yes i also went on to talk about the broader spectrum of the western powers generally underestimating the Blitzkrieg tactics.

>Absolutely not, Dunkirk was an immense failure on the part of the British in expecting a coordinated offensive in the form of Blitzkrieg,

He was too much a German chauvinist. I can't blame him, he WAS a Nationalist, but his treatment of the Poles was inexcusable. I understand that securing the East with a temporary pact with Stalin was shrewd, but it ultimately created more enemies and would be a wedge that anti-European nationalist would use against him. I wish he had spent more energy in realizing a Nationalist-Pan European future instead of merely a German dominated one.
But regarding the Jews he was absolutely right.

Yes, and then i went on to say that the marginot Line was a similar failure of the allies underestimating the Germans. I moved from one example to another example i dont get it , does this confuse you? Are you bothered? Is something rustling you?

>What went wrong?
propaganda photo shoots couldn't hide the fact that he was a rampaging autist

He contracted baciliary dysentery from the brackish waters of Masuria and pooped on himself at least 5 times on August 7, 1941. His life was never the same from that point on, not that he hadn't pooped himself in the past, like in 1936 from Ulcerative Colitis. He had to abstain from meetings for 2 weeks because of these health problems, and this is part of why he lost the war. So I think we ought to celebrate Allied victory every year with a cake shaped like a pair of swastika print boxers with chocolate icing going up to the back waistband. By the way, I love to see him bent over in that position!

>At least Hitler won the plebiscite in Austria by 98%
massive intimidation, ballot stuffing and crackdown on opposition will do that...not denying that anschluss was desired by many but even free open plebiscites are never that total.

You aren't making any sense.

>basically did everything he said he would do.
like?
>Europe was just full of extreme war mongering oldfags
not really. stalin had ideological objectives and he never fought in wwi afaik. churchill got power because of hitler. he was a warhawk but he was part of a small vocal minority.

>Ballot stuffing and intimidation

Nigger are you serious Hitler was from Austria, Austrians had been wanting to be a part of a the pan-Germanic stew since Hitler first took power and became hailed the "miracle leader" of Europe.

The terror campaigns were mostly viewed negatively towards the government not the nazis. Hitler was for the most part popular in Austria either way.

Pls go Freud, only a Jew would be so focused on bowel movements.

>ballot stuffing

Also didn't happen. Face is austriabro you guys liked Hitler.

>and he never fought in wwi afaik.

Pretty sure he fought in the revolution and polish-soviet war as an officer desu and uhh as for

>churchcuck

I don't think i need to remind you of how much Gallipolli ruined him. The whole of Europe was in a war like mess where marxists and fascists were calling for revolution everywhere. Everyone wanted their own empire.

literally none of that was an argument against hitler overextending himself

you just rambled about some non sequitur nonsense

He didn't do enough to sell Germany as an ally against communism. That's what his propaganda should have been focused on post militarization. Germany, Britain, and France arm in arm standing against the existential communist threat.

>British underestimated the Germans
>sauce: Dunkirk
>French underestimated the germans
>sauce investing to heavily in the marginot line

What is so complicated about that?

The subtext of overextending himslef implies he was the only person being overtly agressive. So i said

>no everyone was being aggresive

Veeky Forums probably has the lowest IQ of all the boards. /b/ maybe, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were higher.

He involved himself in military decisions.

hitler and his circle had already made the austrian cabinet sign an agreement that would have them annexed by the germany in march. the plebiscite was in april. in other words, it was a fait accompli and the plebiscite was window dressing for what was actually a behind the scenes takeover by Hitler through intimidation of the austrian government

>austrians literally trying to find any excuse to not associate themselves with Hitler.

Yeah no , what you just cited first of all doesn't prove what you posted about, second of all that image essentially just proved me right. People just wanted to join because the like the idea of reunification. The Germans knew this, made their assurances, and promised people that they would stop marxism/bolshevism from spreading there as well pleasing the anti-hapsburg folks.

The British didn't underestimate the Germans at Dunkirk, that is what makes no sense about it, in fact it was the other way round.

You are casually conflating Dunkirk with the entire Battle of France.