What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Japs

His name was Mao, not Moe.

How does justify killing millions of his own people then?

Progress

I don't know what his parents look liked, but baldness is typically genetic. he was also fat, and unhealthy people typically have weaker follicles. He was also the chairman of a billion people nation, so stress also took its toll.

>dude lets kill the weak who grow all the food
>but its cool because I live in a fucking villa while people protest due to unfair living conditions
>just kill them too
What a progressive man

Maybe he didn't consider some of the people, his people.

>lol just give the government all your iron tools to boost our steel industry. It's not like you need those tools to work your farms or anything
Why do commies hate food so much?

Sociopaths have underdeveloped prefrontal cortex. If you see a low sloping forehead like this IRL, never relax.

Great revolutionary, shitpoor administrator.

Most of his crimes are due to incompetence rather than malice. He didn't think things through, and discouraged others from thinking them through for him.

Then why was he so obsessed with the Tibetans? Those were never his people and they opposed literally everything he preached.

The CIA likes to fund theocrats in sparsely populated regions outside the borders of non-western aligned regimes.
China was shit
>8 year old emperor
>western powers control your ports and even Confucius' birthplace
>Japanese imperialism
>the KMT has good ideas, but is operated by corrupt and incompetent warlards

Lots of Mao's predecessors in the May forth movement, were very anti-traditional China, because they saw it lead to the shithole they lived in.

Chinese emperors had a year-zero like policy of burning texts of previous emperors.

Mao actually saved China.

I'm a Western Conservative before anyone jumps down my throat.

He was easily manipulated for a square of delicious black tofu

He looked better while the commies were getting its shit kicked by chiang

Pic related during the long march with communist bear daddy zhou enlai on the left

Yet another case of manlet madness

The real Mao died during the Long March due to some disease. He was then replaced by his comrades with his twin brother who lived in the USA and was involved with the Chinese mafia.

Compare his photos from before and after the Long March. Not only he looks different but also fatter. How could he get fat while marching through miles of rural China, ravaged by illnes with the whole army subsisting on a bowl of rice/day?

u just mad cuz he is styling on you

What does it mean of I have a nearly straight forehead? Do I have an excess amount of empathy? I've always been pretty emotional.

Have you guys heard about the Long March replacement theory? There was an interesting thread on /pol/ about it.

>tfw M*o will never order you to revolutionize the japs

Fuggen

Mao was like 180cm

Richard Nixon was 5'10" despite his claims of being 5'11.5". Mao was at least 2.5" shorter than Nixon.

As stated previously, he had good intentions but failed by incompetence. Branding those who disagreed as anti revolutionaries was malice, I'll admit, but the great leap forward and cultural revolution were in no way interpreted as "dude, lets kill all the chinese people lol".

The mass industrialization, as well as his policies towards education greatly improved the average Chinese life. He put too much faith in the people and too little understanding in his ideas for them to actually work, e.g backyard steel production.

t. Mao apologist

Eh, no worse than Andrew Jackson.

bureaucrat dad was a very stereotypical looking Confucian bureaucrat with the pony tail and dress and everything. Bit jarring that a dude who looks like he belongs in the movie mulan spawned Mao

this sounds like /x/ tier bullshit but explain?

He put on weight during the long march. thats just not possible

plus everyone looks the same there. It wouldn't be hard to do the old switcheroo with some other dude.

He made China great again

He was to rash to jump into the huge plans he came up with. Its a good example of something thinking about theory over practice.

He also didn't foresee urbanization, his philosophy was mostly based on rural life.

>Great revolutionary, shitpoor administrator.
>Most of his crimes are due to incompetence rather than malice. He didn't think things through, and discouraged others from thinking them through for him.
this

Mao was 80ish in that picture. Old fat people with neurological problems generally don't stand up straight.

Sparrows

Perhaps. He still would have had to shrink a lot, which is certainly possible.

Good writer, shit leader. Maoism would work as long as you had someone semi competent leading the PPW.

He was a genuine believer in communism, which would have been fine if communism actually worked. Instead he ended up proposing absolutely terrible ideas like getting farmers to smelt steel in their backyards, or encouraging the students to be in constant revolution so as to ensure ideological purity.