Invest to the future. Presale starting July 1st (08:00 a.m. GMT)

Invest to the future. Presale starting July 1st (08:00 a.m. GMT)

dentacoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/dentacoin/shared_invite/MTkwNTQxODk5MTM5LTE0OTYyNDgwNDAtYTBhMzRiMzE3YQ
dentacoin.com/white-paper/Whitepaper-en v.0.8.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvKBb35QhE
slack-files.com/files-pri-safe/T4D2LT0D6-F5FEE1JD9/slides_explained.pdf?c=1498740689-f9a67a6a875bbeae43c2eb771c11ce365217cb43
dentacoin.com/blog/proof-of-existence-dentacoin-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slack

join.slack.com/dentacoin/shared_invite/MTkwNTQxODk5MTM5LTE0OTYyNDgwNDAtYTBhMzRiMzE3YQ

> dentacoin
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You should read whitepaper

dentacoin.com/white-paper/Whitepaper-en v.0.8.pdf

An eth token for global dental care? Why does dental care need decentralization?

>hey look it's another 'ethical' ICO looking to capitalize on an industry that doesn't need or want to use crypto for anything, and doesn't have a clear value add for implementing crypto in its space
>plus, we're going to create ut as an eth token. You know, ethereum, that unstable, laggy platform that can barely handle the transaction volume of a few small gambling sites, and gets absolutely obliterated to the point of being unusable anytime transaction volume spikes.
>that should work out real well for a healthcare platform looking to implement blockchain as a middle man for healthcare solutions!

Ill probably never buy any ICO Veeky Forums talks about, I literally use this place for memes and coins to stay away from.

Where do you get youre real info, this place got me into crypto but I need places where I can dive deep for real info

>healthcare platform
It's actually a decentralized blockchain dentist review platform. How can this not explode??

You have to do your own research just like i did. If you invest to Dentacoin now u will be happy in couple years. Very happy.

>dentist review platform
>How can this not explode??

So how do dentist reviews currently work, and why does decentralization help?

My understanding is that current systems are independent of dentist conglomerates (lol) and as such, there is zero value add to another, smaller, less used dentist review site where the site availability becomes an issue every time transaction volume spikes on a completely unrelated speculative venture.

Seriously, this shit is doomed to fail. There is no logical reason for broad adoption, which is the most important aspect of any review site. Plus, building the site on the eth platform means it could easily have availability issues. Finally, what the fuck is the purpose of crowd funding for this venture? Why do they need large amounts of eth to build a website with basic comment and forum capabilities?

This is honestly one of the stupidest ideas I've heard yet for an ICO.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQvKBb35QhE

I thought it would be completely obvious that I was being sarcastic. Yes, it is fucking retarded.

worst ICO ever

So what does the mvp look like? It isn't hard to set up a review website, they should have something functional in place before asking for money.

sorry, assumed you were op.

This is some seriously stupid shit. Imma be real disappointed if I find out significant investment went to this Bullshit.

is this a joke?
read the abstract and its a paragraph of buzzwords that say nothing of substance
literally high school book report tier

Time to go all-in on this then.

Really makes you think.

slack-files.com/files-pri-safe/T4D2LT0D6-F5FEE1JD9/slides_explained.pdf?c=1498740689-f9a67a6a875bbeae43c2eb771c11ce365217cb43

nobody knows that dentacoin is the first non fintech industry solution for the real business world with a competent (high tech dentistry and blockchain) 100 people international team

nobody knows that dentistry is the perfect industry for global market entry of blockchain solutions... and nobody know why!

Because this industry is not in hands of some big players which could dominate the industry but completely defragmented and this is the reason why there is a huge market potential for this concept

the very narrow target group are 200 000 academic educated dentist which are working completely independent with their 500 000 000 clients, means 500 000 000 wallets.

and these dentists needs urgently feedback-system which are not available in this industry at the moment. DCN will be the first....
nobody knows that dentists are highly interested in this concept....

So you're Prof. Dr. Dimitar Dimitrakiev, right?

The global market for dental services and DCN’s share within it.
Dental work includes medical and cosmetic treatments.

More than 18 million dentists worldwide were offering their services in 2016.
This equals 29 dentists per 100,000 population or 3,500 patients per dentist.

The total market size, expressed as turnover per year, was $ 600 billion according to official tax returns.

During the first step of Dentacoin’s expansion its market share will focus on 1 % of all dentists and their 600 million patients.

Through a 20% market penetration 120 million patients of a total of 600 million patients will own a DCN wallet. All further calculations are based on this assumption

120 million DCN wallets would put Dentacoin on place 18 of the world’s main currencies.
That shows the influence of an industry-cryptocurrency and its opportunities.

Market development steps:

1. The first three global campaigns in 2018, 2019 and 2020 will generate 1% leads of this target market share with the potential of 1.2 million wallets.
2. With a health database, an insurance and a trading platform in 2020, 2021 and 2022 Dentacoin aims to achieve a market share of 5% of the target market.
This equals 6 million DCN wallets.
3. The roll out (from 2022 to 2028) provides Dentacoin with 120 million wallets and an annual sale of 120 billion (DCN).

well played

slowclap.gif

Lol no

>dentist coins
ok

this is how you know we're in a bubble

shows up guys, sell it off

>1% of dentists will take payment in a volatile assets that get pump and dumped by pajeet regularly
'no'

Exactly. This coin is shit.

It wouldn't even be used if it did get big

Insurance companies have an iron grip on the market

That's why even some crap like "Bunnycoin" has more legitimacy than "Dentacoin". At least meme coins don't pretend they're a real deal in order to hustle people.

more accurate

0% of dentists will own this coin

This.

Absolutely nobody will use this crap. Ever.

Even if dentists were to accept cryptocurrencies (not gonna happen anytime soon anywhere in the world), they would use some solid, semi-regulated shit like Ripple

dentacoin.com/blog/proof-of-existence-dentacoin-team/