So after all of the FUD'ing, it turns out that the posw chart shitposter was right

so after all of the FUD'ing, it turns out that the posw chart shitposter was right

digibros btfo, how will they ever recover?

Highly doubt it this shit coin has been a curse for me since the very beginning.

>how will they ever recover?
They won't.

We hear DGB will rise DGB will pump DGB = lambo land. Well no DGB != lamboland

They won't recover idiot. It is a shitcoin without future.

DON'T BUY DGB!"

I'll buy DGB sub 100 sats OP, dont worry.

You could wait until you have at least 1% profit then sell the shit out of it. Literal cancer shitcoin

if ive learned anything so far its that if its being shilled on biz DO NOT buy and if its being fud'ed 24/7 its worth looking into

dont buy DGB!!

Sitting on 4700 bought at 1800 and 2100.

At this point im just gonna let them sit

Literally just fucking hodl for a while.

It's not hurting unless you invested at 2600 sats.

This, bought 500k at 250 sats

These bags are far from heavy

141k at 146 sats.

It hurts because I want to moon now, but I'm not so impatient and autistic that I can't sit and wait for a few weeks/months.

Looking at that 1 year ago thread showing last June's top 20, it just shows what a difference a year can make.

yup and DBG gets fud'd every fucking day its impressive. I'm holding longterm, I think it's going to do very well in the next few months to 2-3 years from now.

There is so much of this aidscoin in circulation, we could just start a marketplace to trade for it. We don't need no roadmaps or moons, we will use it, shill it, and the chads and wagecucks who have not adopted keks currency will want to trade worthless crap for it. We will be like that island of outlaw monkeys trading turquoise coconut bras for circular rocks...and DGB will rise from the ashes like this bitch

Lol ok.

But you had so much more profit which you could've casged out and tripled your standing at this point.

Hi sir,it is a fact that Digibyte(dgb) is a good coin friend.
Up 100% in 2 days,I promise sir
Invest in dgb yes sir,good investment

hahaha

fucking pajeet.

Nice larp brah

What larp be means sir?On other hand,you want buy dgb friend?Very good investment,up 100% in 2 days,I promise

this is what I mean pretend pajeet

आप एक छद्म है

and in the Queen's Japanese:
あなたは馬鹿です

Sir,that be google translate.You speak bad indian yes.anyway,you can get all money sir to study indian yes after you invest in dgb friend
200% in 4 days sir I promise

I hope pretend pajeet is correct.

I have been invested in DGB since sub200

I sold.

I'm tired to defend dgb...

I have 1+ mil bought at 110 sats.
Some more at 1200 and even at 1600.
Every bag is heavy which is no profit.

I will hold for 2, 3 or even 4 years if I must to get dgb to $1.00, only then I will consider selling it.

I don't care what the dumbasses say, dgb has real potential. Wait till one or to big announcements about cooperations with known companies. You still shit your pants for having not bought it when it laid in front of you.

Whatever faggots, do what you like, don't tell me to sell and to buy other shit. The probability is very high I already have that (more than 40 coins on my portfolio).

The Dark Gnight Brises!

Invited by Citi, to a panel of 4 to talk about the future of FinTech, AS WELL AS showing off your product.

Apparently a shitcoin.

Also actual awards (the Citi global awards, not the shitty regional, "peer" ones given in June), will be announced in July.

Unless this thread is by him. I think FudFag is actually taking a day off for once, or I just missed him yesterday.