If I invest $20,000 now into crypto, how realistic is it that I can safely turn that into a million in 5 years?

If I invest $20,000 now into crypto, how realistic is it that I can safely turn that into a million in 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0.0000% my friend :)

You may be able to turn it into a million, but certainly not safely. Only high risk gives high reward.

Yep I can guarantee %100! ...

put it all in ltc and youll have more

I can Safely say 100%+ .

Youd have to play very risky at first, but I would say a solid 10-25%

There is an extremely good chance (60%+ estimated) of turning that into a quarter of a million over the next 5 years with a safe and sound investment strategy, but I'll let you do your own research into what you should invest in. You should be able to make at least $100,000 over the next few years, which in my opinion, after this micro-recession, is going to be crypto's early boom.

Come my friend. There are still some empty seats inside the Bancor moon train.

I put close to 7k in late 2013. Cashed out to fiat for first time two months ago. Not going to brag the amount, but if invest, walk away when you hear it's all going up then check. About 25% of mycoins skyrocketed. 3 or 4 did coinswaps while I was away so lost those. The rest, all together is worth about x3 what it was (some up, some down). Left myself 100k in coins for next boom. Sadly its down to 81k this morning. But sitting for long haul gotta excpect ups and downs and ignore temptations.

Find a low supply coin with low market cap, an active community with a decent website.

If the coin can reach $1 due to a whale pump, it's a gem and you'll get rich very quickly.

I can think of a good coin now but I don't want to be accused of shilling.

How much did you gain in the end when you cashed out?

Kurrent or xtrabytes tbqh desu

Invest after the correction idiot. Its the only chance for us late comers. Don't be like Chad who heard from Brad about how bitcoins and ethercoins will make u rich bro buy now.

In 5 years you'd better hope you pick the winner of the crypto bubble.

In 3 years you could potentially have a million.

This shit is gonna collapse when the eth from the most recent rounds of retarded icos dries up though. My guess is that will be sometime in 2021.

put 25000$ in Bancor I already know ill be millionaire soon

ICN

OP here

My thoughts are that if I invested in ethereum 6 months ago I would have increased my initial $20k to $720k in that 6 months. Is it unreasonable to believe that the market as a whole has some coins that might make similar gains over a longer period of time?

I basically only have to do slightly more than double my money per year to get to 1 million in 5 years. That sounds doable, right? I've seen people post their portfolio that has went from 1 btc to 10 btc in 3 months

only if it BITCION
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

>investing in a bubble

Wait till the huge dip below 2k for bitcoin.

It's on its way next.

>crypto
>save

>I've seen people post their portfolio that has went from 1 btc to 10 btc in 3 months
The last 3 months have been really good.

I did too!

Honestly, I would say they're quite good if you implement a clever investment strategy.

My pick would be 20% mooncoin at 3 sats. 20% XEM and harvesting, 20% decred, 20% blocknet and 20% iota.

Then when mooncoin gets listed on bittrex and pumps to double digits (basically inevitable), sell half and keep half in. Use that half you sold to spread on a bunch of other shitcoins and whenever you get over 2x on it, sell a bunch and park your gains back in block, decred, iota and xem.

Decred and block will be thousand dollar coins and iota will be #1 coin.

Cap this.

Limited. Wait a few days to get in and you might have a cool half.

would you have really allowed your 20k to turn into 720k? are your hands really that strong? ETH's climb is historic, I don't expect anything else like that in this bull market at it's market cap, your only chance on getting another thing like that would be a low cap and they have their own risks.

never go all in on a coin.

Why blocknet? The team doesn't seem very active and the side projects aren't that unique in my opinion.

OP, if you invest that $20k into ANS, you will at least 300%+ profit in three months of holding.