Childhood is when you idolise Prussia. Adulthood is when you realise Austria made more more sense

Childhood is when you idolise Prussia. Adulthood is when you realise Austria made more more sense.

A man can dream of a truly united central europe...it still makes me sad to think about what could have been.

No, childhood is idolizing Prussia. Adulthood is realizing that your instincts were correct.

Childhood is when you idolize Nation states. Adulthood is when you realize a World Communist Government makes more sense.

>Austria
>Nation state

Childhood is when you idolise Prussia and Austria.
Adulthood is when you realise Poland made more more sense.

Infanthood is idolising Prussia, childhood, Austria, but adulthood brings with it an admiration for the Czechs.

Yes?

Adulthood is when you realize the confederation made the most sense, and Frankfurt is the true capital.

Fucking A*strian niggers. You're the reason Italy is shit today. If Napoleon hadn't sold Lombardia-Venetia to you we would still live in our comfy city-states or something closer to them.

>Germanics
>german

Austria was a multi-ethnic empire that considered itself above petty nationalism. It was not a nation state.

Childhood is idolizing Großdeutschland. Adulthood is realizing that France's natural borders make more sense.

>Schlanke Emma
Thats some meta level of humour

FRANCE made more sense.

You are just still in the childhood phase.

look up the definition of nation state.

Gib back Savoy and Nice and we give you back the other lands in return. You can keep Corsica.

Childhood is idolozing europe, adulthood is realizing china made more sense

>the south-east partition with Sardinia-Piedmont
>France's natural borders

Its the freaking Alps. It cant possibly be more natural then that

we can only dream

you are my friend
you too

>Austria
Habsburg Empire*

How is a multi-ethnic empire a nation state?

ah yes truly an ethnically and culturally homogenous state, just like my ancestors!

you're so right!

Childhood is idolising Prussia. Adolescenceis when you turn into a contrarian fuckwit and idolise an inbred, incompetent, decadent, ethnic fuckfest of a nightmare. Adulthood is when you see the merit of an empire that despite doing much wrong, managed to become the greatest, largest, and most influential empire since Rome, bringing civilisation and progress to all corners of the world, ironically being a monarchy that values freedom and fair government more than any despotic, oligarchic "republic" to this very day.

>Values freedom

>You need an ID to buy cutlery

I didn't say ultimate value. Just more than mostly any other nation. You can dig up anecdotal shit for any country. How are you enjoying those Kinder eggs by the way?

Venice is shit. I went there once, there was just garbage and crap floating in the canals, it stunk, and the locals were both rude and dumb. I can't wait for it to be flooded by climate change.

>t. too poor to have actually been there

Venice has one of the highest millionaire-densities in Europe

It was the same in Greece and London, to be fair. Just big rafts of trash floating in the water.

Why are Europoors so dirty? Australia doesn't look like that. Neither did America. You had beautiful buildings older than my entire country just covered in graffiti and black shit. Have you got no shame?

that doesn't mean anything

Childhood is idolising Habsburgs. Adulthood is realizing Jagiellons made more sense.

>any german state
>making sense

Yeah I never call her Austria either. The Germans were certainly the first class citizens, but that thing was not a nation state like Austria, rather a collection of nation states lead by the Habsburgs.

>natural borders
>Napoleonian abomination

That's First Republic borders, not Napoleon era borders. Learn your history fucking pleb.

>Period when Napoleon ruled over France
>Not Napoleon era
How?

Venice's canal's were always used to dump garbage. The bad smell is mostly because of algae blooming during summer though, so just don't go there during that season.

tfw no United Liethanian States

>dump fertilizer into your canals
>w-why is it blooming with algae and cyano

I hope everyone in Venice gets ALS from their own stupidity.