Told you it was a dead can bounce :) Any other bears make it through this and about to get rich as fuck...

Told you it was a dead can bounce :) Any other bears make it through this and about to get rich as fuck? Don't tell me you actually believed all these redditors saying we're 'back to normal'

What are you talking about? This is a return to the norm

>stockfags thinking the crypto market behaves the same as their no-money making shit
kys faggots, this shit is highly unstable and no one can predict anything

You newfags are cute. Come in here for a month or 2 and think you know everything just cause you've mastered some lingo.

Watch the fucking charts over the next 6 months, you'll see.

Provide reasoning that isn't a meme chart or fuck off

Just buy some of the main coins (top 10 market cap mostly) and hold for a few years. Stop analyzing every detail about the market, you know some of these coins are going to get much bigger than they are.

>le any dip/recovery is a dead cat bounce meme

Both run off fear and greed. They react the same its just stocks are more efficient.

I dont understand this chart

its showing how much coins are being amplified in price throughout time, basically if it hovers above 1 your making gains

some arbitrary unnamed shitcoins going to 0 proves bitcoin is the best

of course assuming you bought in at the beginning

I believe you op. Just sold half my alts. Gonna ride this out in btc, or I just locked in profit. I'm fine either way.

too early to tell. 5 percent dip back down isn't quite a reversal yet imo.

Last 2 big dips have had 2 legs, up to a few days apart... we only had one leg so far.

You're the one with meme charts asshole. I'm saying it WON'T crash.

this awful meme isn't based in reality

Yeah we'll have to wait and see what the buyers and sellers do

Right. But I hate when people say "nah man ETH is a better investments than any ICOs. See ETH went up 10000% and these ICOs only went up 700% hurr why are people buying this?" Because ICOs go up 5-700% in like a week sometimes, whereas ETH's growth was over months and isn't guaranteed to continue. But idiots on this board will continue to tell you otherwise.

>you