dynamicsymmetry.livejournal.com/1375397.html
oppositelock.kinja.com/ghost-town-the-ruins-of-daniels-md-1562990215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crabs. (Both kinds.)

>american borders

Worse than the middle east.

Doom Metal mostly

this can't be happening

You should consult /pol/ or /int/ for these kinds of questions instead.

HAHHAHAHAAHAH someone make a screencap of that

Used to be friendly suburbs and villages full of anglos, then minorities started to invade after the Great Migration. Now it's a complete shithole

Is this better?

Largest concentration of wealthy and educated black people in the world.

america in miniature

lots of wealth in the central part and some of the most industrialized areas you can find. out in the northern parts of MD (sans frederick) it's lots of nature and opium addicted rednecks. parts near the southern west borders are basically the bible belt. eastern shore is like the carolinas. and north west is appalachians.

both of them live in one state?

>Dinasaur
fucking americans

The town is actually spelled Dinosaur. That's a typo on the map.

Commuting to DC, Orioles, lots of government contract work, black people doing black people things in Baltimore, and that's about it.

>Last Chance

Its an extension of northern virginia desu.

One of the few historically Catholic states and currently as well.

Here's a cool ghost town
dynamicsymmetry.livejournal.com/1375397.html
oppositelock.kinja.com/ghost-town-the-ruins-of-daniels-md-1562990215

user, he didn't say Haitians or Somalis. There is a huge upper class black community there, for reasons I'm not sure why.

And then there's...Baltimore.

Newsflash: Google has an algorithm in place that scans the site's content and generates captcha based on that. Try it on you'll get tons of bikes and trains on there. Or on you'll get nothing but food images.

Like other poster said, American in miniature. Every type of geography, excluding deserts.

It has the most based flag in the union.

Western shore is a part of the D.C. metro, therefore wealthy people live there.

They're also a bunch on nautical LARPers. The Chesapeake bay was one of the most important bodies of water during the colonial period, so they have a massive hard on for anything to do with boats. In fact, the US Naval Academy is in Maryland's capital, Annapolis.

The Chesapeake bay, potomac river, and mason-dixon line explain the goofy borders. I forgot the story about the Mason dixon (the border at the top of the state) to be honest.

That's about all I can think of right now

That's the goriest, most eyesore-inducing flag in the whole world. But I have to cut it some slack because it's not a seal on a bedsheet and very unique.

>That's the goriest, most eyesore-inducing flag in the whole world
Counterpoint.

The Brits made those borders.

Europa Universalis 4 has made me appreciate flags like Maryland's.