I was the user who posted last night about the price being pushed down to 300 or lower around 2 a.m. pacific time...

I was the user who posted last night about the price being pushed down to 300 or lower around 2 a.m. pacific time. Some of you saw it, don't think anyone in the thread believed me. Just letting you know, there's going to be another push to bring it down to around 250 around 12 p.m. pacific time, in the hopes it'll start another bear run. Just giving you guys a heads up again.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
coindesk.com/celebrity-investor-mark-cuban-participate-first-ico/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
tether.to/announcement/
bitcoinist.com/dammit-tether-one-job/
cointelegraph.com/news/tethers-bank-problems-create-unease-as-token-value-slides-below-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you know faggot?

I saw it and believed you then, not so sure about believing you now though.

Funny enough, no one last night thought to ask me this. I just do, take it for what it's worth. If you saw my post last night you're probably inclined to believe me, if not you wont. If you're trying to buy low though, I'd wait.

I think there will be a lot more resistance this time around, the general sentiment is that we should move up through july, so your pump group is going to have their work cut out for them

They're going to try, don't know how successful they'll be. Could not work out. Makes it harder with America completely awake, they love buying up "cheap" eth but there's going to be another push down tried in the early morning hours again.

혹시 한국분이세요?

even Pajeet dont know wat have in Vitalik`s crazzy Russain head

>"nobody believed my baseless claims last night guys but I was right"
hmmm

Omg it's happening

not OP but I saw it last night and the market was already leading to a pull back, so it didn't take much effort to bring it down to 300. so it wasn't baseless, market indicators were there. I thought about selling a portion buy decided against it.

No, not Korean.

Never said they were baseless, just didn't go into detail how I knew and wont. Take it with a grain of salt. Last night I even said that I like eth, and if anyone was about to buy some up to put in a buy order at 300 and go to bed, although it was probably going lower. This was when it was hovering around 320.

My mistake then. Do you see ETH being higher than $320 over the next 2 months?

eth will absolutely be higher than 320 over the next 2 months. raiden network is 64% complete, metropolis on deck (scaling solutions), and bitcoin fork will causing hedging into ltc/eth.

If it wasnt being manipulated and left alone, yes. It would probably be above 350 right now. It could go above 320 a few times in the next 2 months but I don't see it settling there until more towards the end of those two months, at least comfortably. But that's purely me speculating, 2 months out is much harder to predict in the crypto world. You have to understand, there's people coming at this from multiple angles. Those who want to shake loose hands that just started, scare them off, and those who want your eth but don't want to spend top dollar.

So you're saying I should hold?

I'll be holding ETH til it's down to $1. I don't want to give it away to these people who try to manipulate me.

hey op will bitcoin go down too as a result? i initially sold my eth for btc, but then it looked like btc was gonna go down too, so I sold for usdt. now i'm not sure if btc will stay down.

Thanks for the buy signal!

take this

>in hopes it will start another bear run
For what purpose?
To acquire more ETH, or just making fiat/BTC shorting?

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

Not a fucking Ponzi.

>this thread

hahah fuck you guys 10BTC long, witness me.

right now is volatile because a lot of eth presale buyers have been selling, and scam ICOs have accumulated large amounts of eth they can easily dump on the market.

this is the reason there isn't more btc millionaires, a lot of big holders are selling in the 300-400 range, like they did with btc, so actual btc millionaires are still pretty rare to this day.

so there's 2 options - either sell with the whales if you think eth will fail or wait until we break out of the 400-500 range, then the sky is the limit. personally I'm holding. smart contracts is the future of crypto and the scaling solutions are already making progress.

I'm not saying what you should do, I'm just passing on info. Personally I hold eth, and I have part of it I sell on the highs and buy back in on the dips to accumulate more eth. That can be stressful though, because you never really know what could happen. If you're planning to buy more, I'd wait. I sold some last night and now I'm just waiting.

I'm holding til $500.

ETH is completely being manipulated. Mark Cuban says crypto is in a bubble/scam and it crashes. He gets together with his billionaire buds and starts messing with the markets, getting everything as cheap as he can. Now he is going in on ICO's. Thats just one example of the manipulation right now. coindesk.com/celebrity-investor-mark-cuban-participate-first-ico/

are you the same one who said this last night? If so, you paid 20 dollars too much for that eth.

This has to do more with eth specifically, but obviously there's an effect btc has on eth.

Both, depends on the person. Personally I'm trying to accumulate more for pos.

Holy fucking shit that snake is doing an ICO.

Fuck him, his advice is shit.

And closed, thanks for the $400

US Citizens are not allowed to participate in ICOs. Somebody report that fucker to the police.

Why don't you sell some ETH now if it's going to drop? I woke up and saw the ETH falling and remembered that thread last night.

Also, this has something to do with ANS? it went up minutes before ETH went down.

I hope he tries to get into something like BAT and gets BTFO, then buys in later and watches his cash drop 50% in seconds.

These boomer fucks need to get out of crypto

Because I sold the eth I have set aside to buy and sell with last night, why would I wait for it to go lower this morning to sell? I'm waiting to buy because I believe it's headed lower. If you're asking if you should sell, I don't know. That depends on when you bought in, what your plans are for eth long term, etc.

Mining noob here. Aside of trading, I mining ETH+SIA for a month. Do I need to keep my wallets software running or can I close it?

WTF I can't find any tutorials regarding this particular question. I mean, that soft making some "syncronization", is it vital or can I just shut it down and leave only my mining software running?

Tired of that HDD activity.

I hope you're right user, if you're right Ill be in lamboland soon

insider trading user here
fucking kek
I even told you guys that I had a friend that was going to dump a shit-ton of ETH like 1 week before it happened

look back in the threads using the archive, I specifically talked about him bringing the price down

Maybe this time you'll listen
the next number to watch for is high 400 to middle 600

>>WTF I can't find any tutorials regarding this particular question. I mean, that soft making some "syncronization", is it vital or can I just shut it down and leave only my mining software running?
lol what?
What mining software are you using?
I don't even have an ETH wallet on my mining rig

I use Parity. Thanks for reply.

You're not running software for the wallet, but to be a node on the network. If you are solo-mining you need to be a node. If you are in a mining pool you do not need to run a node. To use your wallet you don't have to run anything, you can do it from a browser even.

Aaand OP was wrong. Again.

But I wasn't wrong the first time and it's not 12 p.m. pacific yet.

I believe in you OP that's why I changed all my ETH to DOGE.

OP is a FUD who sold all his ETH. Everything is fine.

The best part is that people were posting the same fucking meme chart when ETH was $40.

b...but muh bubble chart cant be wrong...

Well op if you're right then you should have no trouble keeping this thread alive for another hour so you can prove you were right.

If this thread goes to the bottom of the catalog I'll know you were just fudding.

here's where it should start diving if OP is right

It's currently 11 pacific.

If you know a currency is going to drop, to what coin do you transfer out to?
Btc?
Transferring back to fiat is too expensive for my sht south african rand

tether

wtf I love op now

>hur dur market goes up/down told you so
fuck off kiddo with your shit. mods should close threads like this

ETH is literally dropping like a rock right now, he's was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

>metropolis on deck (scaling solutions)
>and bitcoin fork will causing hedging into ltc/eth

>not pointing out that Metropolis IS a hardfork
shame on you

No he wasn't.

consolidation predicted for RIGHT at 12pm pacific

I'm actually a little more confident that he is right now, it would be perfect timing for a little crash

look at BTC, I think ETH is wearing some life preservers right now but they won't hold out for much longer

M pattern forming

And I'm betting the floor sticks at the 292 resistance level, the deviations to 285 have been the worst it's seen in the past week.5 -- I'll concede that the 12PST drop is likely, but there's no way in hell this goes back to 250 today.

Tether lost 10% in a day you retard.

My fucking god newfags are retarded.

Now that's what I call podracing
(Won't trigger for 2-3 days though)

>Look at BTC
>it's $2582
Your point?

Also, OP thinks ETH is gonna drop $55 in the next 20 minutes.

This should be good.

what would you recommend then user?
Im currently using Exodus as excchange
not easy for a south african to get authenticated on the major exchanges

I never said right at 12, just around 12. As in, by 12 have your positions set. This is how I think of it as. Same as last night, I posted at 10 and said in about 4 hours, which was 2. If you look back it started around then, but not exactly then. It's being made to look more natural, not purposely done. I set all my positions last night so I'm comfy either way.

I sold at the top and bought that mini dip :^)

my point is that IF someone wanted to drive the price down, right now would be a really good time based on the charts

I'm not saying OP is right or that we'll drop to 250 but if we're dropping it will be around the time he stated

You should get on an exchange with some fucking volume. I don't care if it's hard, there was to be at least 1, somewhere, that isn't fucking Exodus.

>Hey guys I'm the one who predicted [something that already happened], now here's my next prediction!

H-HOW?
Isn't it tied to USD? Isn't that the whole point?
t. newfag brainlet

what is going on in your image?

exodus is just shapeshift with ridiculously high Tx fees

kek I've done this before and people here actually believe it.

God fucking dammit newfag. Do some research. Here let me spoonfeed you directly from the Tether website:
tether.to/announcement/
bitcoinist.com/dammit-tether-one-job/
cointelegraph.com/news/tethers-bank-problems-create-unease-as-token-value-slides-below-1

READ ALL 3 ARTICLES BEFORE RESPONDING.

I said there was going to be a push attempted for it. Just passing on info which has been told to me and that's been credible so far. Last night was the first time I posted, like I said before, take it for what it's worth.

fucking loser

get bent faggot

USDT came so fucking close to crashing down to nothing at all that it convinced enough people to buy into Bitcoin off of Bitfinex and Poloniex that Bitcoin gained a huge leg up because of it and started rallying. that same rally is what pushed it from the $1200 zone to where it is today.

The USDT kind of just ignited it and it started soaring from there.

There were other factors too though, a lot of them. I KNOW THAT.

Look you either provide a fucking source or fuck off because you were dead wrong and nobody will listen to
>muh friends told me it's gonna crash I'm srs
if you don't give a source and it doesn't actually happen.

Also for reference, the "transparency" section on the Tether site had, at one point, the liabilities section well over the assets section.

Meaning Tether actually went insolvent for a brief period of time, while still promising to back up the tokens. That's why people stopped trusting them.

A few remembered me from last night, look at the beginning.

>READ ALL 3 ARTICLES BEFORE RESPONDING

At last I truly see
Thanks nigga

Looks like you forgot to tell your shill buddies that you already made a thread. Lmao you guys really are pathetic.

DELET THIS

Thinking about transferring to poloniex then.
Can't find any reddit articles or btcoinist articles that show any redlights,
Plus it seems rather large volume

You shortfags are pathetic

if you are just going between eth/btc and cash, then use an fdic insured exchange like gemini

at least then half the time your money is safe

I didn't make those, obviously. I posted hours ago, not minutes ago.

T-thanks for actually reading it.

They may have fixed the problem though now. But it's annoying to see newfags who think USDT is precisely 1 dollar.

Kraken started allowing people to trade USDT like a regular cryptocurrency a week after they stopped allowing the bank withdrawals, so that's what sent the price down. But a lot of people also bought USDT at 93 cents each and then arbitraged it through the Taiwan banks where withdrawals via Tether were still allowed. This alone might be what kept the price of USDT afloat in the 90s instead of crashing to like 50 cents each.

Understand?

kek every one of those threads is different. Read them lol

>kek every one of those threads is different. Read them lol
lel my bad

OP was full of shit.

Course he was.

EVERYBODY who is spreading FUD about ETH is full of shit. Anyone with a brain should know that by now.

euphoria is a sign to sell newfag

Just trying to spread the good word the same way you are. There are literal kids going bankrupt on here, with money that isn't theirs. This board will do anything for 1 SAT and it's pathetic.

Fuck you you FUD spreading shithead.

This isn't the all-time high you newfag fuck.

>This isn't the all-time high you newfag fuck.

Yeah, it's the oh shit I'm not in crippling debt and depression bounce

Have any of you actually read what I wrote in its entirety or any of the subsequent replies? Or you focusing the numbers and coin? I'm a fan of eth, I've said that. I was just passing on info and everyone can decide what's best for them and their situation on their own

People said the same thing when it went to $40 in a few days too.

It'll go higher.

Post source of info or fuck off.

You were passing on a rumor without a source and you deserve to be skewered.

just fuck off already m8

>I'm a fan of eth
yeah sure you are...