ETH will be sub $200 by Monday on news that IBM...

ETH will be sub $200 by Monday on news that IBM, JP Morgan and other high tech firms will be releasing and servicing their own distributed public block chain in direct competition with ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's hope you're right, I didn't buy enough ETH during the previous dip.

It will go up to $600 due to being added as a payment option in WeChat (almost everyone uses it in China) and Alibaba group sites (i don't need to explain aliexpress to you, do I?)

>other high tech firms
You can't even name anyone else because you're lying through your teeth. Fuck off FUDster.

"FORTUNE 500’S DISBAND FROM THE ENTERPRISE ETHEREUM ALLIANCE
Companies like Microsoft, JP Morgan, Toyota, and Rabobank have confirmed their retraction from the EEA. A dispute in blockchain scalability, viability of “sharding”, as well as general platform stability, has led to a sudden back-out by the some of the world’s most powerful players in the crypto world. News has been circulating that these high-tech firms will be servicing and distributing their own public blockchain in direct competition. Although many successful entrepreneurs have openly voiced support for Ethereum, several have apologized and have been susceptible to a social media storm. The official EEA website has also been shut down."

>FORTUNE 500’S DISBAND FROM THE ENTERPRISE ETHEREUM ALLIANCE
Can't find the fucking source. Give it or be known as a fudding shit cuck.

googled

zero results

>entethalliance.org/ still up

Someone's mad he didn't buy the dip

>servicing their own
>distributed

pick one

Yes let's abandon the foundation responsible for the most mature blockchain smart contract platform in favor of some dog shit coded by overhead Pajeets at JP Morgan.

guys, just a question.
total noob here.
i just wanna buy ETH for 100eur,
what are the three babysteps i need to do so i have that in my wallet?

thanks

>private blockchain

Well, in the nineties every big tech firm wanted to make their own private internet. How well did that work out?

Localbitcoins, send btc to bittrex and trade for ethereum.

>
yea
didn't get you
that mumbo jumbo
hah

1. Kidnap ETH Jesus
2. watch price drop to 100eur or lower
3. Go all in on ETH
4. Release ETH Jesus
5.???
6. Profit

He isn't right, biz is never right. Buy eth now before it passes Btc

make coinbase account and buy eth with cash

I'm going all in on cuckbucks Facebooks new blockchain token.

Nice try

i will google that and if it is easy and nice ill do it
give me your referral link so you get that nice bonus
thanks man :)

Wrong. But antshares is!

dis