I'm brutally handsome, in incredible shape, dads tremendously rich, been with >25 girls, AMA

I'm 26. Amazing to see how the other sides living.

Post sharpie in pooper

Here's a photo of my incredible physique for proof.

Ask me questions feggots. It's not everyday you get this opportunity.

wrong board faggot the only we care about is sick gainz brah

>>/lgbt/

Sorry mate, I don't abide by social structures. Wherever I post is the correct board.

Here you go buddy, enjoy

Bunp

try me white boy

>dads tremendously rich
>born handsome

These are things that can hold you back bro
Its good to be born in hardship, it creates hard man who strive to leave there situation and achieve greatship.

Most guys who's fathers are rich get lazy and always depend on daddy's spoonfeeding.

There are exceptions of course, like alexander the great. I believe he was motivated by exceeding his fathers greatness

would it be possible for you to livestream your suicide thnks :)

I've always said that if I was to be go completely broke I'd just end it. If that day comes, yes I'll live stream it.

...bro lemme teach you how to bench press

which altcoin should i invest my lifesavings in?

It's by design my friend. I like the square look. They age better than the lower pec dominant look most guys go for.

Litecoin

why?

> slept with over 25 girls

You're still counting, which is pleb tier. And the 25 milestone is just barely escaping virgin territory.

Please stop bumping this thread, thanks.

Larping or not, you're a faggot.

I believe the inventor has something up his sleeve to keep it side by side with bitcoin in the coming years.

Why not invest in bitcoin? Because litecoin is cheaper now so you'll be able to buy up a larger volume.

because he wants you to miss out on ChanCoin

kek I slept with 13 women by the time I was 19.

I then got married at age 20 and am now 21.

If you're already 26, you don't impress me in the slightlest.

>married at 20
What's it like to grow up in a trailer?

Let's not count blowjobs

>makes larp thread
>explicitly admits to larping

I put all muh money into litecoin. I'm biased.

I'm going for an afternoon swim, boys. When I come back I expect more questions.

biased to larping

2 types of people make these threads

- pathetic people
- lying people

you're both

>that
>incredible shape

That is not incredible at all. Maybe to normies. Nice genetics though.

That much was obvious. Just remember no amount of larping on a weaboo board can make up for idiot investments.

It's not the 80s anymore, faggots.

Weak jaw

0 assets
0 debts
free

>0 assets
>0 debts
You must live a boring and safe life

Nobody's counting blowjobs.

I grew up in California and met my wife while studying at an Ivy League school (Wharton). Now I work as an actuary making 85k a year.

Cope harder though.

> 85k
> Wharton
Bro... If you only make 85k coming out of Wharton, you are either...
A) The bottom of your class
B) A woman

My signing bonus was more than your salary when I finished at Sloan a couple years back.

siesta my man, siesta all the way

I believe this is the correct containment board you are looking for

Well congrats to you. I'm just being honest. I just finished up my undergrad and I'm living a happy, modest life.

>making 85k graduating from Wharton

jesus man that is pathetic i make way more that that being a clown ass public school grad

The average starting salary for undegraduates from Wharton is $67,986 a year. I'm doing fine.

>herp derp going for afternoon swim, boys
>20 minutes later still larping

Can't say if normies or LARPing.
Anyway, gtfo
sage

Maybe I am a normie. But OP here is trying to swing his big dick around but I'm saying it's not all that impressive.

Alright fellas, I swam my laps and now I'm working on my tan. I'm ready for more questions.

Let's try to ask something substantive this time. OK?

How do I shot web?

>I been wif >25 wymyns cuz I'm handosme
>absolutely cound't be gold diggers
>i have it all

>posts on Veeky Forums

Wrong board faggot.
is where you wanna go.

>if I go broke I will become an hero

Prove to us that a single girl fucked you, unaware of your bank status.
Can a person like you even be confident without money? What happens once your metabilism slows down and your kidneys give out from all the creatine you're guzzling? If you got fat, would you kill yourself then, or go broke from lipo-surgery?

1. What advice would you give your 23 y/o self?
2. What beliefs about life helped you get all those women?

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhahahahahahahahah

*breathes in*

ahhHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHahhHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT MORE

KEK best post.
Also OP, I don't know if you're LARPING or not. If not, you are forcing your confidence too much. We can see it's not real. You have more money than most can wish for so shit, just do whatever you like and build up your self-esteem man.

They really didn't know. None of the girls I've been with, except for one, have been to my parents mansion. None have ever met my parents or seen any photos. My apartments have been humble and I drive but one car. I also don't pay for shit or go on real dates.

The only advice I'd give is to invest your tax return into crypto.

I've learned that once you bang a certain amount of girls you really don't feel the need to chase girls or expend any energy to get laid. You start to notice that, generally speaking, all girls are working from the same script.

I grew up watching professional wrestling and loved the heels. Half the reason I started this was to get heel heat. The other half is because I wanted to do an ama!

Who do you look up to?
Are there any books you would recommend reading? Any subject.

Veeky Forums is going to love this

can you even bench lmao2pl8

Mostly playboys from the past. Carlos Monsone, James Hunt, Porfirio Rubirosa, dudes from the Rat Pack.

Surely You're Joking Mr.Feynman, Catch Me If You Can, 48 laws of power, The Power of Now, and The Zurich Axioms.

You are a tremendous faggot.

I actually don't know. I don't go to the gym. I use weight vests for all my workouts.

I've tried to calculate how much my bench would be.

So with pushups I can do 4 reps while wearing 175 lbs of weight vest. I weigh 180. So you add those two together, multiply it by 0.7 and you get 248lb bench.

I can do 45 handstand pushups without the vest. Can you handstand pushup?