Well, I don't see many things about the Ainu and I myself know little about them, so

Well, I don't see many things about the Ainu and I myself know little about them, so...
Post ainu.
Photographies, artistic depictions such as scroll paintings and anything you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPwv0IweoQY
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0175080
advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/2/e1601877.full
nature.com/jhg/journal/v62/n2/abs/jhg2016110a.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v538/n7626/full/nature19844.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MOmFSflNiQU
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/4/889/2838774/A-Working-Model-of-the-Deep-Relationships-of
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

They are descended from the Tarim Indo Europeans

Is there any truth to the claim that Basque and Ainu are related languages?

If Icelandic and Bengali can be related, I don't think we can rule out Basque-Ainu based on geography alone.

People who spread icelandic and Bengali had horses and ships though and lived when the population was much larger and the world less isolated

Hinna hinna

They wuz white

>If Icelandic and Bengali can be related

Except no one but Alex Jones tier linguistics would classify them as "related".

>Is there any truth to the claim that Basque and Ainu are related languages?

No. This triggers me.

The Indo-European language family isn't some fringe conspiracy theory. Literally no mainstream linguists reject the theory

At one time they were considered great hunters, they used a spear with a cross bar, something that eventually became common on Japanese polearms in the edo period.

Japs oughta return sovereign ainu clay

>he's never heard of the Indo-European language family

Ainu are just Emishi mixed with Altaic peoples. Emishi themselves are a mix of many Jomonic peoples who were not homogenous, in fact their language is influenced by Austronesians

The only Ainu clay is Hokkaido. Ainu were just one of the many tribes of the Jomon people. Japs are a mix of Jomon and Yayoi just like Europeans are mix of pre-Indo Europeans and Indo-Europeans. That's why they look less chinky than the rest of East Asians.

Austronesians aren't homogenous either. I don't think Jomon/Ainu are related to Negritos for example. They look more like Maori.

Austronesians are a great mix but still by the time the went to Japan long ago they had become a partially Papuan people looking at Jomon genetics

>The only Ainu clay is Hokkaido.

South Sakhalin and the Kuril islands and part of Kamchatka also.

WRONG

They come from abos mixed with mongoloid

Last I got

What the hell are you talking about? Japanese have no Australoid admixture. Melanesian niggers don't have anything to do with proto-mongoloids.

But that's not Japan's to return

youtube.com/watch?v=kPwv0IweoQY

Icelandic and Bengali are related... in the most broad sense possible. The same way that English and Persian are related. Or English and Serbo-Croatian. Or Persian and Polish.

>druzes are whiter than russians

>Austronesians are a great mix
Austronesians are East Asians that migrated from coastal Chinese provinces.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0175080

The East Asian component in the Koreans/Japanese has nothing to do with the pre Austronesian migrations(Devil's Gate + Southeast Asians groups similar to Dai/Ami).
advances.sciencemag.org/content/3/2/e1601877.full

>Papuan people looking at Jomon genetics
Jomon are a basal branch of East Asians that have nothing to do with Australasians.

Polynesians are a mix of Papuans and Austronesians.
nature.com/nature/journal/v538/n7626/full/nature19844.html

is that dude from terma romae:
youtube.com/watch?v=MOmFSflNiQU

>Melanesian niggers don't have anything to do with proto-mongoloids.

Yes they do. Both are ENA(Eastern Non-African). Proto-Mongoloids are just cold adapted while Melanesians have archaic admixture from Denisovans.

They are not related to them directly unlike some Austronesians. The link is very very ancient, otherwise Japs would pick Australoid admix. The way the Ainu plot in relation to other Asians isn't that odd.

There is no such thing as Australoid admix when talking about paleolithic population movements over 30k years ago. All Mongoloids are just cold adapted Australoids unless they are mixed with West Eurasian related components.

Then don't say Ainu are "Papuan" or some shit, because they aren't. They just have some ancient links to them. The two populations are differentiated.

Ainu were Anglo-Aryan supermen who were only subjected because of their ascended and tranquil ways

They dance around a bear and stab it to death.

that was a necessary ritual to draw their spiritual vigour and mystic power from

I'm not and his post doesn't even make sense

What I'm trying say is that Ainu/early Jomon are at least partially descended from ENA who weren't fully affected by the Mongoloid phenotypic drift and thus retained some traits of the original Australoid phenotype while also acquiring new pseudo-Caucasoid ones.

What's interesting is that while the Jomon did get ethnically and culturally replaced by the Yayoi, modern Japs are 40%+ Y haplogroup D, which isn't common in Chinese and Koreans. So it wasn't like the Indo-European invasion in Europe, because it was the Yayoi who got cucked. Yayoi women couldn't resist Jomon cock.

Guy on the right looks exactly like my cousin.

>Jomon are at least partially descended from ENA
Jomon are ENA,albeit a basal branch of East Asians(around or predating the East Asian component in Amerindians).

Ainu have additional Paleosiberian admixture via groups similar to the Itelmen
,Ulchi etc.

They come from the same branch as East Asians as opposed to Papuans who come from an Australasian node.

And how would Negritos fit into this branching scheme?

They share some traits with Mongoloids like their short stature and permanently infantile faces.

At least some Negrito groups should form a clade with Mongoloids, with early Jomon outside it.

>And how would Negritos fit into this branching scheme?
Negritos(Mamanwa) are descended from both nodes.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/4/889/2838774/A-Working-Model-of-the-Deep-Relationships-of

Dr. Kanzawa-Kiriyama Hideaki's paper makes it clear that the Jomon postdate the the split between Melanesians/modern East Asians.

But there were and still are other Negrito groups on the Asian mainland. They would lack the Papuan affinity.

>They would lack the Papuan affinity.
Do you have a source for this?

Populations related to the Australasian node may have been more widespread in the past e.g. ASI component in Indians and mainland Southeast Asians.

>We found that the Jomon population lineage is best considered to have diverged before diversification of present-day East Eurasian populations, with no evidence of gene flow events between the Jomon and other continental populations.
My whole point is the Jomon aren't mixed with Australasians.

Just going by the Denisovan affinity. Mamanwa have it, Andamanese and Malaysian Negritos don't.

>Andamanese
The Onge and other Andamanese islanders are from a completely separate branch of ENA that forms a trifurcation with the Australasian and East Asian branches.

There's probably a fourth branch of ENA related to Onge that peaks in modern Kusundas.

>modern Kusundas.
oops,Kusundas most likely represents a East Asian highlander substrate in modern Indians.

The Onge related component peaks in continental Indians.

Point is that there used to live Negritos all over mainland SE Asia but they were flooded by their phenotypically divergent northern cousins the Mongoloids some thousands of years ago.

Your simplistic ideas about Australasians and East Asians don't work. It's much more complex in reality since the region was settled by humans over 60000 years ago and the node leading to Mongoloids obviously had some groups more closely related to it beyond the ENA phase and it's not necessarily the Jomon in Japan.

Jomon in part are an ancient divergent population from long ago that has a closer affinity to Papuans and Melanesians than Cambodians and East Asians.

Looking at the distance of Papuan and "Melanesian" I would want there to be more sample of people from early Palau, Mesolithic South East Asia both Mainland and Island, as well as "Negrito" populations who themselves are disparate.

I'd also want to see who populations cluster without archaic admixture taken into account.

The genetic diversity of populations migrating some 60-50kya (ENA) is such that one could arguable find a shared branch to better reflect Jomon varied origins
1. That's speaking only on a O haplogroup no one ever questioned as not being Chinese.

That does not speak on migrations of O carriers possibly killing populations of island males and taking women. Which probably happened in Madagascar given genetic asymmetry.
2. I am talking about Southeast Asian genetics
3. We're referencing the same study but at any case I reiterate by stating that I do not believe Jomon are homogenous and that there were many groups that migrated to Japan.
4. That last one is hilariously incorrect and completely ignores the Papuan (not of the nation but populations of Near Oceania) components attach to East Indonesian populations (such as the "polynesian motif" that is found only amongst East Indonesians who've absorbed indigenous papuan populations)
You're literally basing your opinion of Jomon populations with two samples.

>Point is that there used to live Negritos all over mainland SE Asia but they were flooded by their phenotypically divergent northern cousins the Mongoloids some thousands of years ago.
Modern Austroasiatics are representative of populations on the ASI-East Asian cline.

>Your simplistic ideas about Australasians and East Asians don't work.
There's a dearth of Paleolithic East Asian DNA to prove what kind of intra "East Asian" ENA variation existed or what kind of ENA they admixed with(hopefully the upcoming Tianyuan samples will address this).

Current data have shown that there is a East Asian "highlander" component that peaks in Sherpas and that Devil's Gate/Baikal Hunter Gatherers lack the West Eurasian ANE that shows up in present day Mongolians/Siberians.

>That does not speak on migrations of O carriers possibly killing populations of island males and taking women.
My point was that isolated populations such as the Ami may be representative of the earliest Austronesians who came from coastal China.

> do not believe Jomon are homogenous and that there were many groups that migrated to Japan.
I never claimed them to be. I'm just basing my conclusions on the data we have now.

>East Indonesians who've absorbed indigenous papuan populations
This doesn't change that they fall on the East Asian-Australasian cline while the Taiwanese aborigines don't.

>You're literally basing your opinion of Jomon populations with two samples.
That's literally all we have.

Taiwanese "Aboriginals" are not homogenous.

The alignment of Taiwanese languages to Austronesian languages and genetics seem to point to the Filipino derived Taiwanese and a separate Mainland Chinese derived Chinese.

For all we know the diversification of Austronesian language in the island could have arised from isolated of maritime populations that spoke Austronesian from Sunda and spread out in before settling Taiwan at different dates.
-----
No, the genetic studies as of late repeatedly state a paternal male Melanesian intrusion but makes no attempt to question the Oceanian mtdna that Polynesians and Malagasy share with no male equivalent.

Archeological support for multiwave Jomon populations is all but standard now. There needs to be more tests done of remains found at different strata, locations and proximity to coasts.

Fuck's sake you idiot. Australoid admixture would be detectable in the Japanese if there was geneflow from Melanesians in the past. There is no connection besides a very ancient one, which doesn't mean anything.

>Taiwanese "Aboriginals" are not homogenous.
It doesn't matter whether they are internally homogeneous,none of them have the Australasian/ASI component that shows up in Southeast Asians.

>The alignment of Taiwanese languages to Austronesian languages and genetics seem to point to the Filipino derived Taiwanese and a separate Mainland Chinese derived Chinese.
Provide a source for your claims. Foxtail millet didn't come from the Philippines.

If anything the paper I linked showed that male uniparentals such as Austronesians clades of O3a2b2-N6 are downstream of extant samples from China and Polynesians are derived from Austronesians.

>Archeological support for multiwave Jomon populations is all but standard now.
Well the only sequenced genome is the Sanganji one so you will have to wait until there's more studies.

I for one would like to see how much did early coastal cultures like Dawenkou contributed to the formation of modern day Sinitic,Austronesian and Korean speaking populations.

My Little Ainu Can't Be This Cute

The Ainu look white, Maori and Abo and sometimes Japanese. Must be a mixture. My opinion is that the original Ainu were Caucasian-Abos.