Stop bullying spain Veeky Forums

Stop bullying spain Veeky Forums
Lets post NICE things about spain in this thread
I'll start
>wiped the aztecs the fuck out

>Indirectly gave us Tacos
Thanks Hispania

Proved that sailing from Europe to China, while an enormous pain in the ass, is possible.

Proved that Europeans are actually not that bad at making swords out of Damascus steel.

Built a country that functions as a perfect vacation spot for both families and sex tourists.

Yeah then you say other cultures that destroy are savages.
Why the fuck did they need to wipe mesoamerica. Nigga, just go North or south. there was an entire continent to explore. Why not trade? Bunch of brutes.

You are an american, right?

I believe what he meant is that if european ships went west they would eventually reach china
And then they accidentaly found new continents

Are you seriously defending the aztecs?
Holy fuck dude
I get why genociding all the natives was a bad idea but the aztecs needed to fucking go

No they didn't.

Honestly, we should bring back human sacrifice.

They did a great job of stealing back all the shit that the Muslims stole from Roman Culture.

My only regret for Spain was that they didn't go farther and take back Carthage, shame that place is such a shit hole now.

No you need to go

muslims didn't steal anything though. and spain never owned tunisia.

not imply they ever owed Tunisia, was saying that Carthage should have been annexed back into western society as Rome annexed it as a major port city.

It truly saddens me that all of the Mediterranean isn't part of the Christian world.

An empire built on the dumb occurrence that they found a brand new continent filled with precious metals and slave labor. When the gold and silver ran out and the slaves (well not really just other Spaniards that also hated Spain) revolted that decadent and rotten empire finally collapsed like it should've been

Tunisian here
I wholeheartedley agree

North Africa was never a part of the west. Saying that it's western because of the Romans is like saying Iberia is Islamic because it was once conquered by Muslims.

If they did most of 4chans userbase would be sacrificed.

And that would be bad, how?

produces nice griles

>Tunisian here

No you aren't.

Iberia was part of the Islamic world when it was held by Muslims. North Africa was part of the Christian world when it was held by Romans.

>wiping out the aztecs
>nice

DUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Got communists in Western Europe to fuck off.

>El Greco
>Goya
>Velazquez
>Picasso
>Cervantes
>Lope
>Gongora
>Quevedo
>Generation of 98
>El Libro de Buen Amor
>El Cid

Spain is, and always has been, a center of culture and the arts

>sex tourists
Explain. Why is Spain good for sex tourism?

I think he was talking about the Philippines.

How is that Mexico, despite being a shithole, gave us more than Spain ever did?

Not if we are following the aztec form. We would be sacrificing pow's so basically people in guantanamo, syrians, iraqis, afghans, pakis, and yenemis. Maybe some somalian pirates and african warlords. A few would be children of nobility for the rain, so baron trump for Californias drought. Slaves (basically illegal immigrants and people in deep debt). To me it sounds like a pol wet dream.

To add aztecs had no such thing as neets. The closest were vagabonds and while they speak if them as wretched people who are terrible. They weren't sacrificed. They would be considered unworthy.

Smallpox and their stupid foreign policy wiped out the Aztecs. Cortes and his men would have their hearts ripped out if it weren't for the various tribes surrounding the Aztecs that hated them so fucking much.

>revisionism

All their neighbors seemed to think so. They did join the Spanish to overthrow them, you know?

>This is how the spaniards described their cities

revisionism? Can we just call everything that triggers us or disagrees with our narrative revisionism?

Cool.

>BTFO protestcucks
>BTFO pagan natives
>BTFO mudslimes
>BTFO kikes
Thank you for your service, Spain!

California's out of the drought for now.

>BTFO protestcucks
Who won the 80 years war and the 30 years war?

Why didn't smallpox wipe out the tribes allied to the Spanish?

God was protecting them

Shh let him relive his revisionist fantasies.

Protestants, muslims and jews teamed up against them, no way you could defeat that combo.

mess with the best, die like the rest

Spain was hardly even at war with any muslims during the years in question while jews were not involved at all unless you believe in conspiracy theories. So yeah BTFO protestcucks.

Because Spanish men are hot and not pussified """men""" like Brits

And France

>muslims during the years in question
The Spanish fleet constantly fought muslim pirates who where allied to the Dutch. If they weren't relevant was because of Lepanto

it did
>It worked, at least for a while, though later the Spanish Crown extended control over the New World in an effort to squeeze more profit out of it. The Tlaxcalan special rights were gradually eroded.
>The Tlaxcalans were not immune to smallpox and other epidemics either. Combined with emigrations and the construction of a canal to drain the valley of Mexico, the city state of Tlaxcala was almost wiped out - according to a 1625 document the population had declined from 300.000 in the sixteenth century to a mere 700 then.

imbecile

>This butthurt Chicano
Kek. You are just a rape baby. Don't hate your daddy for being disgusting

>wiping out one of the most fascinating civilization of all time
>good

>civilization
>human sacrifices

It's true what he says though, the smallpox did not distinguish from friend and foe of the spaniards. Are you seriously this retarded?

Yes
Hello spen
Please implode already
thx

>Mexican historians

not an argument