Post the most autistic pictures you can find of Vitalik in this thread

Post the most autistic pictures you can find of Vitalik in this thread.

Also, does anyone have a higher resolution of this pic?

post rare vitaliks

That's Italic, his dopplebro

This is the best one I have seen to date.

Does he just dress like this or was this part of something?

does he just roll over a heap of mixed gender clothes in the morning and whatever sticks is what he will wear for the day?

>4k autism

Are there any good photos of Vitalik?

pic

get on my level

Can you give a quick rundown?

wew

Cat purse confirmed. BE MY BF VITALIK

Why is his face is always different?

what in the fuck is he wearing.

He's actually a mental projection of our collective confidence in his coin, a living Tlönian object

Austistmus Prime

He is a really ugly version of Neil Patrick Harris

Holy fuck, I just noticed he's wearing two tshirts in this pic.

haha does anyone think he see's these threads?

>girl on lefts face
>if only she knew the net worth of the man shes standing next to

im ashamed to hold eth desu
even tho this shitcoin maede me good money

fuck this slavic, open-border, race traitor faggot
he needs to lift some weights and stop whining about "muh poor people"

I hope this shitcoin crashes and burns

lol I was just thinking the same thing.. Vitalik give us a sign!

from looking at this picture i get the feeling that skeleton man was the smelly kid in his class

girls that age don't care about money
10 years from now she will commit suicide for not having coaxed that autistic kid into marrying her sans-prenup

Good to know I'm poor as shit, but won't get that look from a girl.

his endgame

How much do you reckon he can curl?

He's perfect wish to meet with him someday and thank him for making me rich in my early 20s

>5 untermensch in a row
lel why does anyone trust this coin?

Do you guys think Vitalick has a girlfriend?

Nah, too straight.

the shadow boss!

Vitalik actually looks semi-normal in that pic.

This guy on the otherhand...

>girls that age don't care about money
What? Money is literally the only thing girls care about at any age.

looks like they all got a $2 haircut

lol, no he just rents sex slaves

push me to the edge
all my friends are dead

who is this semen demon?

yep, it's not that girls at that age don't care about money, they're just not smart enough to know who's got it yet.

MS really need to start forcefeeding this nigger, their partnership is going to go down to toilet if Vitalik keeps on looking like he just crawled out of auschwitz through a sewer pipe.

You all can make fun of Vitalik, acting like he is a joke worthy of nothing more then laughter and mockery. But you know what Veeky Forums? He's more successful than everyone in this thread combined and always will be more successful than everyone in this thread combined. He worked hard, pushing through the hardships that are his genetics, and is becoming one of the most wealthy businessmen that ever walked the face of Earth. I can guarantee if any of you faggots laughing at him were born with the same genetics as Vitalik, you would've committed suicide by now. But Vitalik, instead of committing to suicide, committed to creating the greatest decentralized cryptocurrency of the future ever created. Its security has zero competition and its programming and design has zero competition. Its all fun and games for you cunts until every currency you all ever owned crashes and burns, leaving Ethereum as the one survivor. Mark my words, Vitalik will one day, not to far from this present one, acquire billionaire status. In fact, I'm willing to bet that he will be the worlds first trillionaire, and I bet most of us will witness it in our lifetime.

Vitalik Buterin, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I believe in you. Keep pushing, and don't let this dumb board or anyone else stop you.

wtf

>this thread
Reminds me of that old image set of the guy subtly photoshopping his friend's Facebook photos

Wrong, they care about the cocks and notably the Chad'ones, they seek the beta provider around 27, before hitting the wall.

>implying Vitalik isn't /ourguy/
It's just all friendly banter you stupid fuck

MONEY SKELETON

>wtf is that thing near me, pizdets

>decentralized cryptocurrency
>Ethereum
Pick one

>pushing through the hardships that are his genetics
>being born with great cognitive abilities is hardship
fucking virgin, lmaoing@(you)

Fesh

fuck, wrong pic

I said this last time it was posted, but no one seems to be noticed that those pants reveal vitalik is horrifically well endowed.

It's fucking beautiful

Probably selling my eth for this reason alone

Lit

It's funny how he looks so autistic but when you remember that he's super rich and this subconsiously validates him and makes him look less cringy

What's the problem with this guy? Does he have aids, leukemia, syphilis, celiac disease or anything like that?
Surely he has some disease, it is not possible for someone to be so thin.

or you realize he's super rich in large part from being so autistic and actually there's no discrepency at all...?

Hi Vitalik

He may is super rich but i am 200% sure he has some pissbottles and browses wizchan or r9k, he could build a camping ground for robots,that would be cool

You don't get it. Because he's rich he doesn't care and that makes any thing he does satoshi cooler. It's some evolutionary mind trick.

i got it already, but r9k is like a drug u never can leave

Damn, here he looks almost like me back in 2001. Both face and body. I was 16yo then.

thank you skeleton