Mecca has always been the holiest city in Islam. What is/was the Christian equivalent? Rome? Antioch? Jerusalem?

Mecca has always been the holiest city in Islam. What is/was the Christian equivalent? Rome? Antioch? Jerusalem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jerusalem, that's where all the good stuff happened.

The Vatican.

>Catholic
>Christian

the mind

Good joke nigga. Rome only became important to Christianity in the 8th century. Jerusalem, Antioch, shit even Carthage, were more holy.

Constantinople

Constantinople
But seriously it's the Vatican

Protestants and evangelicals can suck my dick

>protties
>human

Can orthodoxists also suck it?

Jackson, Mississippi

Pagans get out

>Mecca
Only once Jerusalem was conquered did it become less holy than Mecca
Before that medina was the most important place as it's where the hippy commune was based

>implying I'm not orthodox

Christianity doesn't have a holy city
/thread

>Pagans get out

pic related is apparently a purely Christian society to a Protestant.

CK2 lists Cordoba as a Muslim holy site, for what exactly? What's there?

>Mecca has always been the holiest city in Islam.

This is a lie, it was Jerusalem before Mohemmed got BTFO by the Jews, then it was Medina, then after his gang conquered and sacked Mecca, then and only then did Allah "realize" that Mecca is and has always been at war with oceania.

Istanbul
Moscow
Jerusalem
Veliko Turnovo
Vatican
Athos

take your pick

What in the fuck is Velkio Turnovo?

Last Umayyad stronghold which was one of the first caliphates thus strongest claim as Mohammed successor

>
>Mohemmed got BTFO by the Jews,
>"you better not attack us"
>"okay whateva you say goyim"
>*backstabs the Muslims* proceeds to get annihilated to every last man woman and child
>"oyyyyyy veyyyy"
thats a funny way to "btfo" someone

Muslims had a genius idea when they made their holy city a shitheap in the desert no one wanted to conquer

>everylast child
Funny that hitler made people like the Jews after being fine with pogroms for so long

Yet they got conquered by T*rks lmao. Ar*bs btfo.

>HURR

No, I'm not talking about how he cruelly betrayed and murdered the Jewish tribes at Medina, I'm talking about his pathetic attempt to pass himself off as a prophet. He appealed to the Jews to recognize his prophethood, but unfortunately for him the Jews had some questions, which he totally failed to answer in any way whatsoever. As a result,m the Jews said "yeah, no, you're a liar and false prophet".

youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w

He offered the Jews the message of Islam,, as he did with all non-Muslims. If they refuse, its their loss on the day of judgement.

As for "cruelly " betraying the Jews, it was their decision to break a treaty, they knew the consequences of doing so, but did it anyways because they thought the Muslims would lose. How Jews and Jew-sympathizers equate this with being Muhammads fault must take a lot of mental gymnastics

democracy and mass media makes it easy to get masses to your side if you have the money.

I mean i hate conspiritards as much as the next guy but you'd have to be willfully ignorant to to realize how (((they))) have all Western governments by the balls

Ottomans were Muslims.
>Prophet Muhammad betrayed the Jews

Have you been reading too much antitheist wikipedias or what?

1) It was one of the Jewish tribes in Medina. Not ALL Jewish tribes.
2) The Jewish Tribe broke the alliance treaty with the Muslims and sided with the Polytheists in order to DESTROY the Muslims
3) When their treason became apparent, then it was decreed upon them by the Muslims to be punished by JEWISH LAW

4) A Jewish Judge from the JEWS THEMSELVES judged that according to Jewish Laws - that specific tribe had to be killed from Man to Child.

The Jews LITERALLY shot themselves in the foot.

>Turks are proper Muslims
>proper Muslims have circle anal sex
Do you want both user?
>((())) meme
That was made for when someone's name constantly appears not the Jews. Also funny how Jews were tolerated pretty well in shariah law states because the Arabs were too dumb to do their own taxes so kept on falling apart, and if not for the Mamluks it's very likely the crusader states could have survived

>their bad on the day of judgement
>Mohammed decided that's today
If anything Islam needs the mental gymnastics to remove half of Christianity but put in double the anti Semitism

Salt Lake City

Go to bed Joseph Smith.

My mama once told me of a place
With waterfalls and unicorns flying
Where there was no suffering, no pain
Where there was laughter instead of dying
I always thought she’d made it up
To comfort me in times of pain
But now I know that place is real
Now I know its name
Sal Tlay Ka Siti
Not just a story mama told
But a village in Ooh-Tah
Where the roofs are thatched with gold
If I could let myself believe
I know just where I’d be
Right on the next bus to paradise
Sal Tlay Ka Siti

Holy cities for Christians power ranking:

1. Jerusalem
2. Rome (namely The Vatican)

***Power gap***

3. Constantinopolis
4. Nazareth
5. Antioch

***Power gap***

6. Bethelem
7. Lourdes
8. Compostela

>Mecca has always been the holiest city in Islam.
not true Jerusalem was in part for a time the holiest city and was the center of prayer. Today of course we know that the center of prayer is Mecca. But this was not the case in the early years of Islam.

>What is/was the Christian equivalent?
Jerusalem has been since the founding of christ's tomb. Though for much of the middle ages it was a very hard place for most Christians of Europe to take pilgrimage to, It still has and always will be the sight of most significance to the Catholics and Orthodoxy based followers.