Did your ancestors ever kill anyone?

Did your ancestors ever kill anybody, /his? And I'm not talking about thousands of years ago, I'm talking recent history (WW1, WW2 etc)

I wouldn't know that.

My great grandfather certainly saw a pal lost in an artillery barrage though.

Step-grandad's cousin was a Stuka Pilot on the eastern front, so I'm assuming yes, though thats not really a direct ancestor by blood.

you may as well be his sister's friend's cousin's former roommate

OP here

It doesn't really matter if they're your ancestor or not as long as you're related to them in some way. It's still cool to hear.

ah, well then, my direct ancestor's brother commanded a branch of the new model army in bogistan

Father of my Grandmother won a medal for killing 3 enemies with bayonet in Turkish indepence war

My granddad worked as a nurse on a hospital ship in WWII. He was a truck driver before the war, so may have killed someone due to gross incompetence

I had two relatives in World War One. I don't know if they killed anyone, but they both died to gangrene after being hit by snipers.

Grandps is assumed in the family to have killed some Japs on Pelileu and Okinawa. Primarily because he came back with grenade and bullet shrapnel still in him, a Japanese officer's sword, shame, PTSD, tips on what it's like killing a man, and started attending church everyday for the rest of his life.

But he refused to talk about the war, so we'll never know.

Also my mom sold his sword at a yard sale when she was a kid; probably made a cool $5 off it.

yer mum was pretty stupid, even for a kid

Oddly enough, no.

My dad killed Iraqis after they invaded Kuwait

Yes. My grandfather was a naval gunner during the Korean War; he never got that specific about what he did, but he implied he was ordered to shell some things that he wasn't happy about. His father (my great-grandfather). Was in the Dutch Resistance during WWII, and killed a few Nazis; his wife also helped with some sabotage activities. I know I have a few relatives that fought in WWI, but I don't know exactly what they did. Outside of war contexts, my dad killed a guy that was stabbing one of his friends.

She hasn't improved much.

My great grand father died in WW1, and i'm sure that i have an ancestor who went on Crusade.

My ex gf's father was a sniper during the yugoslavian wars. An rpg exploded in front of him and he was hit with the molten core of the peojectile in his shoulder. He was then brought to the netherlands for surgery and when he recovered the war was already over so he stayed. He's told us lots of cool storys tho

Great grandfather was an SS Officer. We don't talk about him much.

My paternal great grandfather was part of a tank crew in WW2. Don't know if he directly killed anyone but he survived it exploding whilst he was inside, going deaf for two weeks after before being completely fine.

Given the k/d ratio at Abu Klea my great great (great?) grandpappy with the Scots Guards might've bagged a Mahdist or two. He had a marksmanship award so he could apparently shoot straight.

I've also got great grandparents who fought in the first world war, but I dunno if they killed anyone.

Probably. One of my Granddads fought on Crete. He was wounded prior to the evacuation and lost his right arm and left eye. The eye was lost to shrapnel and his arm got gangrene from a bullet wound and the Germans sawed it off while he was in a PoW camp with no anesthetic. He had to sell his wedding ring for a piece of mouldy bread.

The other fought in both Burma and Korea, but I don't know much about it.

Nobody ever told me what my family did in World War 1.

Back in the 60's I had a cousin who had two children. One day her kids got off the bus and she led them into the living room. They sat on the couch and she stood in front of them. Without saying anything, she sticks a revolver in her mouth and kills herself in front of her two children. Does this count?

there would still be an official record you could follow if you were so inclined

I found some names looking in records, but I'm not sure which ones are actual relatives or which ones just share my surname. It's a relatively rare surname but still I can't be sure.

From what I can see though, there were some who at least shared my surname, and were from the regiment of my area who fought and died against the Turks in Mesopotamia. I think one died during the siege of Baghdad.

I hope one of them got to see Jerusalem when it was liberated.

My grandfather (who just died last year at the ripe old age of 94) fought in the Pacific theater in WW2 and was wounded, earning a Purple Heart. While he never really talked to me about it, my dad told me that he had a few confirmed kills and saw some pretty grotesque stuff. The Imperial Japanese army were animals.

My grand-grand father was a T-34 commander, he went MIA after a suicidal advance through a marsh. Knowing before hand what was to come, he send his medals to his wife with a goodbye letter. Later on, during the war my grand-grand mother remarried and her new husband, jealous of my grand-grand father achievements in a fit of rage destroyed his medals. My grandmother emigrated from russia in the 60 ties and now I have no material proof of my family history other than stories.

Had 20+ ancestors who fought in the Confederate Army, probably two Yankees for every one of them that fell

pic related, one was at Battery Wagner

Grandpa was in the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) and threw Viet Cong out of helicopters

Dunno if he killed anyone, but my great-great-grandfather was killed in the Spanish-American war. He was a Spanish soldier stationed in Cuba.

My ancestors have probably killed Germans (I don't think there was much killing in 1858, only manors were burned. in 1353 there was a lot of killing though)

My great-uncle, or great-great-uncle (I forgot) fought in the Independence War, and killed some Russians, most likely.

>1353
Oops, I meant 1343.

My great grandfather fought in the last year of WW1 and then on the eastern front in WW2, both times for Germany.

So I assume he killed some people

Great grandfather killing domestic and Russian Reds - one being certain Chekist Moisei Moisevits known to have tortured and executed unarmed compatriots - during Civil war, also serving in reserve battalion during WW2; grandfather conscripted shortly before WW2 and serving during first conflict with Ivan and being volunteer in (non-German, with non-German commanders) Waffen SS battalion (battalion accused only of 'slight' crimes - that is executing 'partisans' - , but never trialed).

Father peacekeeping during Suez crisis and son (that's me) doing the same thing in some other conflict shortly after finishing conscription. Shameful, but at least having experience on sandniggers on their domestic breeding grounds (and lately, sadly, in homeland too).

>Did your ancestors ever kill anybody, /his?

My Polish maternal grandfather served in the horse artillery with the Imperial Russian army in WWI fighting against Germans and Hapsburgs, then fought against the Bolsheviks in the Polish-Soviet War 1919-21.

My Polish paternal grandfather served in the Austro-Hungarian infantry in WWI fighting against the Russians, then fought against the Bolsheviks in the Polish-Soviet War 1919-21.

So odds are pretty good that both my grandfathers killed people during the wars and there’s even a chance both my grandfathers fought against each other in WWI, then fought together afterwards in the Polish-Soviet War.

My Polish dad was 14 when WWII happened and he tried to escape Poland three times to join the Army in Exile; the 1st time the Germans caught him they sent him back home, the 2nd time they beat his ass and broke a couple of ribs and sent him back home, the 3rd time they beat his ass and shipped him off to a labor camp in Austria and later, as a farm hand on an Austrian farm.

He ran off from the farm in spring of 1945 and managed to get into Italy when the war ended and supposedly (from what I overheard him talking about with other ex-pat Poles when I was little kid) the other guy he escaped with (another Polish guy) freaked out at some point in N.Italy when they had to swim a river, as the guy couldn’t swim and demanded my dad stay with him and find some other way across and when my dad refused (there were German patrols in the area) and said he’d swim across himself, the guy pulled a pistol on him and my dad punched him out and shot him with the pistol, (but didn’t know if he killed him) then swam across the river.

Probably bullshit but it could have happened.

That guy sounds like a dick but so does your dad in that situation, the gunshot would've drawn attention to himself as well as his former comrade.

Yeah.

>great grandfather was in WWII
>towards end of war
>in village
>Axis forces (SS?) sweep through and kill everyone
>shot twice
>once in lower abdomen, again in small intestine
>passed out, presumably blood loss
>woke up with cracked head, everyone else dead
>they cracked the bodies in the head, if you flinched, they shot / bayoneted you

I'm sure he killed someone in the war, but what he and the family always stuck to, was killing a man on his property, over a cock fighting bet gone wrong. My grandma also shot and killed her ex husband, and shot her ex husband's father, and was then shot by her ex husband's sister, and is still in prison, for it.

The great grandfather I mentioned was also a moonshiner, a violent drunk that was stabbed with a rocking chair, by his wife, stole a couple of horses, got popped by revenuers and did two years on a chain gang in Texas, was a shirmper, and got blown a mile inland, after being presumed dead in a hurricane, and lived next to a serial killer, with a photo of him standing atop a dirt mound, containing one of his neighbor's victims, and singlehandedly overturned a horse-ban in his town, as it was his only transportation, until the day he died.

Very Veeky Forums ancestor, all things considered.

It's easier than you think.
>simply given an authentic Vietnam-era marine Ka-Bar, free of charge
>pic related, to a t.
>go fishing, by local creek
>leave it there
>remember that evening
>come back next day, after school (I was 12 or so)
>it rained, and was washed into the creek

and my dumb ass dad sold his father's WWII silver star and (I think) bronze star, for drug money.

>That guy sounds like a dick but so does your dad in that situation, the gunshot would've drawn attention to himself as well as his former comrade.

It was one of those struggle-for-the-gun-get-shot kinda things but if they had stuck around, they were guaranteed to get caught by the Germans one way or another.

Swimming across the river was the only option and my dad offered to swim the guy across with him (dad was a really good swimmer and would later swim the Detroit River 1.5 times) but the guy was terrified of drowning.

My great great uncle was in the Royal Fusiliers for WW1, my grandfather was an engineer for the RAF in WW2 (they didn't let him be a pilot as he had an engineering degree and pilots are easier to replace), his brother was a test-pilot for the RAF, and I have an uncle who used to be in the Fleet Air Arm of the Royal Navy who now works for Augusta-Westland as an engineer. Not sure how many of them killed people, my great great uncle is probably the only one.

My grandfather fought in WWII, not sure if he killed anyone I never had a chance to ask him, he died before I was born. But I know he helped liberate a concentration camp, so he may have had to kill someone there.

Had an ancestor fight under Napoleon, so probably, yeah.

My great-grandfather was an Irish terrorist. Ironically, I'm a staunch Canadian royalist.

My grandfather fought in both finnish wars, Winter War and Continuation War. Got some medal he threw away. Never talked about anything war related, neither sober nor drunk. And that man was drunk a lot. So I'd assume yes.

My uncle was in korea. He killed a man while staring him in the eyes. They met in some tall grass in some marsh and both hesitated, both young and confused, and my uncle shot him before he kmew what happened. To this day my uncle has nightmares about the incident and the dude's eyes. They couldve both walked away. Chilling shit.

My great-grandfather killed two Serbians during WWI. He still had their bloodstained cap.

>chilling shit

Lol he signed up as a soldier and actually met the enemy. Holy shit how chilling.

>could have just walked away

That would have been dereliction of duty

>Lol he signed up as a soldier and actually met the enemy. Holy shit how chilling.

heh... some just can't handle it... psh, i could kill a man and not even flinch, kid...

Yeah both my grandfathers and great grandgathers served in WW1 and WW2. By great grandfather won the Military cross for supposedly saving one of his comrades from a group of Germans in WW1. My grandfather served in India as an engineer during WW2 and my other grandfather fought in Africa against Rommel fighting in Egypt and Libya.

The Military cross

Probably not. I have a semi-distant relative who was a volunteer in SS-Division Wiking, but no ancestors

One of my ancestors was a captain on a ship that went back and forth from England to Australia carrying prisoners, so people probably died under his watch if he didn't kill any.

You are related? Give me proof

No. My maternal grandpa served in the Marines in Korea, but I'm pretty sure he was a POG. My paternal great grandpa was in the Italian Army in WW2, but he deserted and hid on some shitty island that got shelled occasionally for the rest of the war.

What was the name of the ship? One of my ancestors had the same job. We could be cousins!

A few:

Atlas; Alexander; Rose; Simon Cock; Argo; Isabella. There's a book about the last called The Wreck of the Isabella

Shit nigga, we're cousins.

Are you related to Captain Richard Brooks?

Yep. Great-something-grandfather on my mother's side

No way! He's on my dad's side. Do you live in Aus?

My mother is Australian but moved to the USA. That's where I live.
She lived out of Melbourne

Yes, two were in WW2.
>One was a navigator on a bomber I believe
>Other was a scout and one of the first to find concentration camps

Bomberman died before I was born and the other never talked about the war.

Haha yeah, my dad lived in Victoria, moved to California in the 70's, met my mother, then moved back to Victoria in 99 and they live there now.

I ended up moving to Melbourne myself.

Might as well add more, our family doesn't know anything about prior wars or even our history. The farthest we were able to trace back is that one guy "may have" lived in Polish-Russia and harassed the Cossacks before having to flee to America pre WW1.

I don't know anything about my mom's side of the family other than my step-grandpa served on the Kitty Hawk.

great uncle died in the north africa campaign in ww2

Not for at least 150 years. Maybe even before since I'm not sure that my patrilineal side for in the Civil War.

My grandfather threw an attempted molester to his death in boot camp. He tossed him off the 4th floor of the building through a window after being fondled while asleep.
My Great Great grandfather blew up a German trench with a basket of grenades, he said the Great War was "good fun". Also shot Boer prisoners of war while a teen

I nearly accidentally killed someone in a fight. Thankfully I avoided jail time due to a good record and the guy having a hard head.

my grandfather certainly did. you could tell that by the amount of brandy he had to drink just to get some sleep.

One of my ancestors was a decorated Iron Guard legionary... Just imagine...

No you faggot he was drafted. He didn't sign up. And yes meeting the enemy is to be expected sure, but such personal confrontations and hearing the story coming from a guy you grew up around just makes it much more real.

And fuck "duty", these were two human beings who didn't want to be there or even know what they were fighting for.

My mother aborted my beautiful baby brother

sad feel

meant

My Great Grandfather and Grandfather killed commies, my uncles and dad hunted and killed commies

Do communists count as humans by the way?

Very likely. Great grandfather saw action at Caporetto and later on the Piave. Ended up returning home completely bald due to a gas attack, apparently. Not too sure about my grandfather, as he participated in the Balkan occupations of WW2, but I'm not sure as to what degree he saw front-line action.

Yes, Every Major War the US has been involved in between 1861-1945, and the Serbian part of the family had people fighting in Serbia's war of independence, balkan wars and WW1.

My paternal grandfather fought in the algerian independance war. He killed many algerians scums.

>Grandfather was an Irish general for the US in WW2
>Other Grandfather bombed Dresden as the Lieutenant of a B17

CRAAAAWLLIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN

My great uncle killed 2 dozen nips on Iwo Jima

>Nearly killed a Boer

Anglos are the scum of the earth. Behind every Jew is a Brit

Know anything about him? Did he survive the war? What front did he serve?

What a fucked up bitch

If you're gonna kill yourself atleast don't do it right infront of your fucking children

I can't imagine the mental effect that must've had on them

*Great grandfathers actually. But yes my family has killed tens of thousands.

The Blood God has been pleased through us.

Had a great grandad who died at the somme so I assume he killed people in the 2 years leading up to his death.

One of my grandads fought in Burma and another in France during WW2 but they both got captured pretty quickly so I'm not sure about them.

Had a couple great uncles who served in the Gestapo and the SS, my dad told me stories about how they helped their mom and family flee Germany before the war was lost. When the SS found out they killed them both, so I'm sure they had to do some dirty stuff to accomplish that. My grandpa served in Nam and he had to kill kids with machine guns and shoot at their feet cause some of them had grenades under their arms

Grandfather was a B-17 bomber pilot on the western front. He probably killed a lot of people, though he never saw them.

The progenitor for the clan's name was a scholar for the Ming who escaped to Korea following the great Manchurian Chimpout. Following was a line of yangban and military officials, so there was likely a fair amount of wanton slaughter and debauchery against peasants. Granddad volunteered during the Korean War, along with all of his friends and most of the men from his village. About half of them died or disappeared altogether. His own uncle was part of the resistence against Japanese occupation, likely fighting in Manchuria and either dying there or, as that part of the family likes to tell, being beaten to death with a rock by his brother-in-law somewhere in Seoul.

Korea: not even once.

No he DID kill the Boer prisoners. He got quite upset about the women and children who died of starvation, he said it was "an act against god and man to let them starve to death"

He loved serving in the perfidious Albion military though. He was covered in sick tattoos of the scene of christ's crucifixtion

(((Anonymous)))

>Invade Boer lands for colonial mining rights at the command of Schlomo
>Complain about putting women and children into camps
>Be proud about killing their husbands and fathers
>Tattoos

Wew lad

>>Complain about putting women and children into camps
>>Be proud about killing their husbands and fathers

>He doesn't know that all war is the celebration of killing enemy fathers, husbands and sons, then taking the women

Wew lad

My grandfather was a machine gunner in the Continuation War, so he propably slaughtered Russkies by the dozen. Never met him, he died to lung cancer before I was born.

Grandpa was a Lieutenant and ran a Flak88 crew during wwii. guessing he shot down some bomber-shitters.

Also Grandma's uncle was in the Kriegsmarine during wwi and served on a U-boat before it got sunk

My grandfather was in the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force) he fought in the Battle of Britain as well as the Bombing of Dresden. That is all I know because he doesn't much like to talk about it.
pic related its the plane he flew in.

My paternal grandmother might have committed suicide (don't know, but doubt it).

My father was in the USAF during the Vietnam years, but he never had to go there.

>Selling out your own kind for Jews
>Giving your own kind to the rule of niggers
>Honorable

Stop betraying your own tribe

The boers were nigger tier anyways.

my grandfather participated in the communist purge in indonesia killing lots of chinese, the one fun story he told me was when he and his mate rolled shitload of burning tires to chinatown shops. there was a pic of him somewhere wait for it

>Implying blacks like post apartheid
>>>/JaredDiamond/

If you really want to know why people hate Jews look into the Opium Wars, South Africa, and the Atlantic Slave Trade.

(((Capitalism)))
(((Britbongistan)))

No. Unless wewuzism counts in which case trace the parashara bloodline. Which is almost impossible. So I'm sticking with no.

grandpa second from left.

he was a funny guy i miss him so much. Rip gramps

got any cool stories from him user?