Veeky Forums likes one but not two

>Veeky Forums likes one but not two

explain

>two armies
Hmmmmmm really mak u thing

>Veeky Forums liked the original not the shitty whitewashed remake

explained

This

Rome was powerful and culturally important for like 2000 years. Nazis couldn't even rule for more than 20 years

One built Europe and payed the foundations of western civilization. The other cast all of Europe into the fires of war, killed millions of European people that it claimed it was defending and ruined any association with national pride in the west for generations to come.

Pax Romana was more like the USA or EU than the Reich. It fostered trade and relative stability for a big time.

Make trade, not war.

>Builders&Spreaders of civilisation that liked orgies
Vs
>Bunch of LARPers that didn't like orgies
Hard choice innit

>The other cast all of Europe into the fires of war

Actually that was the British with their blockades. Blockades are an act of War. Thus Britain declared War first and let Europe into the fires of hell.

Haha eat the fuck. The EU is only 24 years old and already lost a major member state.

You're talking out of your ass it's waaaaaay too soon to make any judgements about what the EU is and is not.

Churchill declared war on germany. That has nothing to do with blockades.

The one on the left was computer generated and not real

Take it as a continuation of the EEC, with emphasis on it's role promoting ease of trade and relative peace in a place with a long history of war.

>med master race vs germcucks

Jews.
You think I'm meming but I'm not.
From an objective historical viewpoint there is no justifiable reason to be amused by the antics of ancient Rome but deplore the Nazis.

>b-but they were a rip off
They were neither the first nor the last people to rip off Rome, and at least they did it with tanks, machine guns, jet planes and rockets.

>b-but muh dead Europeans
Rome slaughtered God only knows how many Europeans and enslaved even more.

>muh glorious Roman culture
Roman culture was a rip off of the Greeks, they themselves contributed very little.

>muh Roman engineering
Once again the Romans simply did what other people were doing and made it bigger. The Nazis contributed far more to modern engineering than the Romans did.

So other than the fact that (((someone))) goes out of there way to destroy the lives of those who openly are fans of Nazi Germany what reason is there to dislike one over the other?
None at all.

D&C shill gtfo

But Veeky Forums loves Nazis and hates Pagan Rome.

Yet they love Byzantium and will insist it is Rome.

I like elder scrolls too. It's a good fantasy.

>From an objective historical viewpoint there is no justifiable reason to be amused by the antics of ancient Rome but deplore the Nazis.
how about that one built europe and the other decimated it, naziboo?

>A movement to stop the decimation of Europe, which was then blockaded and attacked from all sides by the people decimating Europe, is the decimation of Europe

>A movement to stop the decimation of Europe
lol
what exactly was the threat to europe that threatened decimation? you know, besides the nazis

The application of society de-valuing economic practices, pushed primarily by the Jewish populations. Hence, trying to remove the Jews from Germany.

Alas, they failed and now we have to deal with their bullshit RE: non-asset tied currency, inflation etc, overly powerful federal government, spread of degeneracy and promiscuity.

>inb4

why did i know you would say the jews
are we really going to pretend that the jews weren't pretty much universally disliked and didn't, ironically, achieve a special, protected status until the nazis came around?
funny how your saviors of europe from the jewish menace only made the jews even stronger, isn't it, nazicuck?

>always answer: the jews
>always repond the same way: WHY DO YU ALWAYS SAY THE JOOZ? MUST BE RONG IF U KEEP SAYING IT!!
Always with a few ad hominems for good measure.

lurk more you deluded wehracuck

>tfw stormfags are so desperate they are now trying to shill the idea that the nazis were just like the roman empire based on them LARPing

PAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Because the one on the left is original movie full of charm and interesting characters but the one on the right is edgy remake targeted for teenagers who go ''abloobloo Superman not dark enough he needs to rape corpses and drink blood I love Slipknot and my favourite game is Mortal Kombat''

They've been doing that since the beginning. They're all giant romaboos who desperately want to enrich all of the mediterranean with le one culture (if they're not super autistic and want to fill in the medi out right).

It's pretty sad, between J0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000s and aimless Rome worship these people have no personality of their own. I'm surprised /pol/ hasn't generated le redpill spambots yet.

i addressed your argument, no surprise nazicucks have no attention span or reading comprehension

Invading countries are, funnily enough, also an act of war, you dumb fucking wehraboo

>1300+ years of success vs 12 years of failure

The choice is obvious.

they dont even like Rome, they just like the idea of Rome. I garuntee you know of these faggots knows the first thing about roman history, they just have this idea that it was proto-fascism

You really didn't. You asked a rhetorical question.
What reason do you think a group of people might have for being universally disliked and thrown out of every society they became a part of.

>funny how your saviors of europe from the jewish menace only made the jews even stronger
Rather it's sad I think. But to each their own fetishes.

the jews, however greedy and factional they may be, are preferable to a guy that is literally throwing people in death camps by the millions. Jews wouldn't want you to know that they did similarly genocidal shit during their rebellions against rome, but the Romans generally allowed the local populations to live and "romanized" them, as opposed to systematically slaughtering them. Even the diaspora, which happened after multiple rebellions and had more legitimate reasoning than the nazis ever did, was comparatively less harsh. Its one thing to enslave your enemies, its another to systematically slaugher your own population. Being banished is significantly less harsh than being executed via death camp. Even after Caesar killed supposedly a million gauls, it's not like the population of Gaul was wiped out, and it's not like the Romans ever had some sort of genocidal agenda, they just wanted to conquer and they were willing to work with the population when they were docile enough. Generally they were fair to those that submit and wouldn't just start arbitrarily killing people based on perceived genetic inferiority. They respected the fucking elderly for one thing, and treated the sick. They also supported the poor and homeless through patronage and accepted the poor as a necessary aspect of the order of things, instead of dehumanizing the parts of the population they deem inefficient or genetically inferior. It was socially acceptable in Rome to be a homeless drunkard that shows up to a rich guys door every morning and does his bidding in exchange for food and a little money for more alcohol that night. Rome was a far more liberal and accepting place, which is honestly insane when you think about the fact that we're talking about the ancient culture being more tolerant than the 20th century culture. The Germans basically rejected the last 400 or so years of liberal thinking and the rest of the world stopped it. the Romans set social precedent for 1000s of yrs

One made whites powerful and proud.
Second made whites look evil and cruel

>You really didn't. You asked a rhetorical question.
no, i asked a real question, and you refused to answer it
so let me post it again
>are we really going to pretend that the jews weren't pretty much universally disliked and didn't, ironically, achieve a special, protected status until the nazis came around?
because if you want to just say yes and have us shitpost at each other all day i'm fine with that too. shitposting is all you naziboos are good for anyway

>proto-fascism

The fasces is literally a Roman symbol going back to the Republic and Kingdom, signifying power and authority.

It is also a faggot. Antifa is homophobic.

E pluribus unum.

Don't worry in 2000 years people will glorify Nazis too

>>>are we really going to pretend that the jews weren't pretty much universally disliked and didn't, ironically, achieve a special, protected status until the nazis came around?
>>What reason do you think a group of people might have for being universally disliked and thrown out of every society they became a part of.
>This wasn't in response to your inane question.
Also
>accuses me of shitposting constantly
>literally everyone post is full of ad hominems

in 2000 years no one will remember 12 year-old loser ideology

>in 2000 years nobody will remember Christianity

OOPS

christianity has been relevant for thousands of years in hundreds of nations across that time, nazi germany was relevant for 12 years and then was gone, a blip in time that will be remembered as just another failed state defeated by the protagonists of history

>This wasn't in response to your inane question.
you're right it wasn't
doesn't matter if the jews are bad or not, they didn't get the time of day until nazis made them relevant
so good job there, as i said you're literally supporting the cucks who caused the people you hate so much to gain influence
>literally everyone post is full of ad hominems
>waaah mommy people are calling me names on Veeky Forums
perhaps reddit is more your style

>perhaps reddit is more your style
Sad to see that you haven't been around here long enough to know that actual oldfags on this site usually litter their shitposts with substantive arguments for the most part and don't just spew weasely vomit to get out of making a point
>doesn't matter if the jews are bad or not, they didn't get the time of day until nazis made them relevant
For the last thousand years+ there are well known quotes of powerful and influential people talking about the problems that Jews have created in their society. Don't try to pretend that they were irrelevant until 70 years ago

this, they would have never got so much influence and even their own state of they didn't get so many pity points from the nazis. They were like second class citizens before, then the nazis came around and now they're special snowflakes that dominate society with luxurious double standards. Thanks a lot Hitler.

>Sad to see that you haven't been around here long enough to know that actual oldfags on this site usually litter their shitposts with substantive arguments for the most part and don't just spew weasely vomit to get out of making a point
oh, you mean like exactly what i'm doing now?
newfags shouldn't be so eager to call others newfags
>For the last thousand years+ there are well known quotes of powerful and influential people talking about the problems that Jews have created in their society.
you mean the rather minor problems that were kept in check by people pointing them out and oppressing the jews because of these problems, preventing the jews from gaining more influence, which was then completely shat on by the nazis and especially hitler who just so happens to also be part jewish?
funny how that works out

don't mind him he's retarded. everyone knows that Hitler was the best thing to happen to modern day jews

"By the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919 and the Treaty of St. Germain on 20 September of the same year, the German people were thoroughly humiliated. The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, wrote:

'The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians, journalists and jurists all to one side and issued their orders with the imperiousness of absolute monarchs.'

The old Austrian Empire was balkanised without respect to its various cultures and nationalities. East Prussia was separated from Germany by a large area ceded to Poland. The Sudeten Germans were placed under Czech control. The coal mining area of the Saar Valley was to be administered for fifteen years by the League of Nations and then a plebiscite held. The corrupt Weimar Republic was forced upon the German nation and the middle classes were robbed of their savings by corrupt finance. There were millions of unemployed and the Sparticist Jewish revolutionary leaders Karl Leibknecht and Rosa Luxembourg were stirring up red revolution. "
>they were bring kept in check

"Dr. Manfred Reifer, a well known leader of the Jews of Bukovina, wrote in the Jewish magazine Czernowitzer Allegemeine Zeitung (September 1933):

'Whilst large sections of the German nation were struggling for the preservation of their race, we Jews filled the streets of Germany with our vociferations. We supplied the press with articles on the subject of its Christmas and Easter and administered to its religious beliefs in the manner we considered suitable. We ridiculed the highest ideals of the German nation and profaned the matters which it holds sacred.'"

>Romans
>White

You only get one

>The old Austrian Empire was balkanised without respect to its various cultures and nationalities
>The corrupt Weimar Republic was forced upon the German nation and the middle classes were robbed of their savings by corrupt finance.
>Jewish revolutionary leaders Karl Liebknecht

Just stop, you are embarassing yourself

>he thinks it was the jews that caused the treaty of versailles and not the eternal butthurt of frogs
lol
besides, germany got what they deserved for being weak losers. or are you going to spout the tired old meme that germany lost because of the jews, too?

Yes I'm sure you're far more familiar with the situation than the British Prime Minister of the time.

Also
>nice argument, pal

want to know another nice little quote from lloyd george?
>He did not say, "We shall squeeze the German lemon until the pips squeak" (that was Sir Eric Geddes), but he did express that sentiment about reparations from Germany to pay the entire cost of the war, including pensions. He said that German industrial capacity "will go a pretty long way". We must have "the uttermost farthing", and "shall search their pockets for it"
if you were searching for sympathy for your poor, poor Germany being oppressed by those damn dirty jews in Lloyd George, you were looking in the wrong place, naziboo.

Where did I contradicted Lloyd? I just pointed out your lies.

As I said, return to your homeboard, you are just embarassing yourself.

>Tfw like both

Rome is where fascism began.

>People.are this butthurt that anglos, Jews, and frogs came together to fuck over the Germans

If you knew anything about the history of British Colonialism in Africa, your understand why the Germans hated the Jews.

Close but it was actually 1920's Italy where Fascism began.

t. john "i like cheerios" green

No the literal practice of fascism which inspired Mussolini and all the Hegel worshippers began in Rome where Romans would elect a dictator to take over the republic with brute force to rule when in the face of possible extermination/ time of extreme crisis.

Veeky Forums likes both, it's just the turbo autist fan boys of the second one are significantly more obnoxious and cannot help but fling shit in every vaguely related thread.

>Churchill
>declaring war

Is this memes?

Anyone who likes #1 is a moron, same as anyone who likes #2. Rome was a nasty, violent, militaristic state with slavery, torture, and so on. Pretty much the only thing you can say to defend it is that its competitors were nasty, too. But you can say that to some extent about the Nazis as well (Stalin...)

>lurk more

>board that's been around mere months in existence.

What did he mean by this???

>Antifa idolizing le firebomb man
>Probably would tip over his trashcan if they saw him today for being a ""fascist"" (lol)

This

Fascism is the word rip off from Fasce

>hurr guys we ripped off an ancient symbol of authority that means WE ROOOOMMMMEE

didn't work for the founding fathers and it didn't work in the 1920s either.

>being this butthurt
kek

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT AO FAR

reminder that Rome was a multi-culti centralized welfare state and while some elements of this contributed to its stagnation and collapse it's also what made them so successful for so long

Makes me wonder why they didn't have so many internal rebellions.

America is only 241 years old and race riots have already become commonplace.

>the Nazis contributed far more to modern engineering than the Romans did

wew la

>they didn't have so many internal rebellions.

Yeah okay

riots in America today are remarkably small, contained and not particularly destructive compared to what riots were like in the past. Look up the fucking New York draft riots from the 1860s and compare that to the small-time shit going on at the BLM protests today.

The real phenomenon that's happening is that people are simultaneously more inactive, isolated and comfortable than ever before, while also getting all of their external stimulation from a hypercharged media, which makes the world directly outside seem much more dangerous and wild than it really is.

Rome had internal strife that makes American riots look like a relaxing weekend.

it really is remarkable how many sheltered suburban dipshits keep insisting that mostly peaceful protesting and small-scale riots where if there are any deaths they tend to be in the single digits is somehow equivalent to the vandals and huns at the gates and civilization on the verge of full-on collapse

people really need to get out more

Decent point actually but our riots are enough to paralyze urban centers.

I think not having everything made of wood is a good place to be.

What are you talking about? Veeky Forums likes Rome too...

it wasn't just the fires, but the amount of people that were just straight-up murdered in the street during those old school riots.

for all the bluster and shouting, Americans across the board aren't nearly as violent as they used to be, though somehow they're just as angry and fucked-up. But hey, that's what the internet's for now