Talk me out of selling everything I own for a $500+ loss

Talk me out of selling everything I own for a $500+ loss.

This terrible coin has done NOTHING except drop for WEEKS on end. Im down $40+ just in the last 24 hours.

There have been NO updates/news on it, Veeky Forums no longer even shills it, and it seems to be crashing harder than the rest of the crypto market, which is really saying something.

WHY SHOULD I HOLD THIS SCAMCOIN? Are you faggots buying or selling it right now?

sell me your bags faggot

Actually, the roadmap has been updating alot lately.

Do you know where to look, user?

>sold at 29k

I am only holding 300 of these meme coins and I feel your pain. No point in selling for me since I barely have any. All I keep hearing is long term hold and some voting BS that doesn't give any updates.

>loses $500
>last $40 was the final straw
Hodl is for retards, if the first $40 was the final straw you'd only be down $40.

Nah, go down with the ship m8,

People who cash out for a loss are literally cucks and losers. Just see what happens and sell as soon as you go positive

If you can't be patient, don't trade.

plz post roadmap thx

not only does the coin suck, but now theres infighting among ark delegates and constant drama lol. seriously fuck this

Sauce plox?

I get most of my news from BIZ

>inb4 facepalm

>cries on your shoulder
>makes everything as awkward as possible

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My plan would be to sell, wait for this weekends weekly crash, and buy BTC instead. Sound decent enough?

I was patient. I've held this garbage for about a month which is a decade in Crypto time. Fucking idiots said it was going to moon, instead it dropped 45+% and goes down more by the hour.

I can be patient. I can hold BTC for years. This isnt that.

I'm about to do it. It sucks losing $510 now, but Im still up on ether by 20x that... Win some, lose some.

there is? Can you elaborate. I haven't seen any news about this.

Ark drama is clogging up biz now. Everybody sell and buy antshares.

Look at the 3 month chart you fucking cuck.

you fuckheads are fucking goldfish

I didn't know niggers who don't know how to type proper, coherent English existed on biz.

There was no infighting. The guy whose idea it was to make the pool "accidentally" sent a weeks worth of forged ARK to a whale wallet. We don't know if he was just stupid or a scammer. My theory is that he is the same person as the whale wallet holder by the name of Wes, who is also a delegate for ARK.

The brains of the operation (Moon Man and Uncle Chang) are now the delegate for biz and no one is disputing that this is the best outcome.

GET READY FOR THE VIACOIN PUMP. I HAVE IT ON BAD AUTHORITY THAT IT WILL GO UP 20%! GO GO.

Sounds like you're doing good user.

Buy high, sell low

Nothing is supposed to do anything, if it goes up that's great. If it's going down then it isn't going up.

yeah just sell low and buy high

>buy early development coin
>wheres my gaaaaaaaaaaaains

check ETH in 2016
think longer-term, this ain't March or May any more

This is only advice Veeky Forums ever needs. ALWAYS buy high and sell low.

About to do it...

Jesus, either stop spamming or have some fucking patience. You're not going to get rich overnight with anything worth a damn

Its gone, ended up losing ~$520. Mainly just bummed. It coulda been so great. IVE BEEN THE BEST BIZ STUDENT

>buy high sell low
>trade with emotion
>buy every possible memecoin

>mfw

Thanks

You're not going to make it. Your hands are too weak

Naw man, losses I can handle. Patience I can deal with. Buying something thats a "safe bet" because a bunch of you faggots shilled it, then watching it plummit to the ground with zero redeeming news or reason to believe itll stop at ANY point, for WEEKS on end, I cant.

I'm going back to hodling BTC and ETH. Theres not enough money in these shitcoins to be worthwhile. I dont think theres a single thing I could've done differently here, with the exception of short selling a little to end up with a greater quantity of a worthless coin.

Which has dropped even lower since I sold it. kek.

I hope I never see that ugly ass logo for as long as I live.

you're gonna make it
but we're also gonna make it without you
t. 16k ark

already sold off all my ARK and MYST bags, and if felt good even though I took a loss

Never again buying any shitcoins shilled on here

see you at 2$ / ark

Ark is a legit coin retards...you guys expect to get rich quick or something? It's a legit $10/coin technology for those who will hold it long term.

weak hands will regret it.

OP, just hodl you idiot. All coins going up again eventually.

>muh long term

if arkies are so convinced it will go to $10 long-term (LOL) why not just buy other coins right now- you know, the ones that increase in value- then buy back in after 6 months?

Because the coin's price won't just go from low to ATH overnight, retard. Obviously, long term growth coins increase steadily, so it's better to buy cheap now.

yeah not shit it won't go to ATH overnight, that was exactly the point of my post. let's say you have 1 bitcoin now. let's also pretend we live in a fantasy land where ARK is steadily gaining value. why wouldn't you put that bitcoin in coins that are more likely to generate short-term gains, and then put that those proceeds back into ark?

where do you guys watch the price of these?

lurk more lil nigga

youre a faggot

bittrex
coinmarketcap
blockfolio
theres all sorts of ways

Bear market, evereything going down net weeks

My advice? Dump your Ark now, move away, and change your identity. Hide your retardation from the world and pretend you never fell for this scamcoin.

Arkies are too fucking dumb to live. Brutal pain, suffering, devil luck, and humiliation is coming. I'm going to be the Dr. Kevorkian of so many Arkie suicides after the panic sell off hits.

I do both, 50% in ARK 50% in random shitcoins I think will double in the next month.

If OP is dumb enough to buy ARK ATH, do you think he's smart enough to actually make gains short-term trading?

Here is what OP is gonna do, he's going to trade his ARK for BTC and ETH which will contract in the short term, afterwards he will sell at a loss again to buy some coin that's ATH. He will keep doing this until he gives up and converts all he has left to fiat.

Sell if you are looking for gains in next 6 months.
Hold if you believe there's a chance it's a keeper for long term.

>tells someone else they won't make it
>holds ARK

Kek

I still havn't received a payout form the biz_classic pool. I have 783 ark and I was in before we started forging. Did I get CHANGED?

All you niggers who are upset your pathetic investment in 50 ARK is a waste should sell right away. I'll buy your fuckin bags and you can GTFO tonight, right fucking now.

You received the payment, but you left your computer on when I came over to visit your mom and I sent it to myself.

>in biz_classic you will get 425 * (your ark / total ark in delegate) per day, however there is a minimum payout, so if you dont reach the payout daily, you will get it as soon as you reached the minimum payout

This is the best advice you could get on here
Dont have weak hands op

Anyone have a good guess on how low it could dip? I have a small amount of ARK now but I want to accumulate more. Used to have around 3.5K when it was worth pennies but I fucking sold (was my first month)

it's up 100% over the past 30 days you cuck

>shouldve bought Blocknet

Ark is a long-term hodl for huge gains

I just bought all in $1500 ish... no fucks given. Sup mate?

I hate this shitcoin too I have a sell order in at 1$ for half just Incase it does moon

ark is up 105.67% this month as of right now

it hit 40k sats near the start of the month and has fumbled high 20k since, now low 20k since the big dip

I really really really hate that fucking picture mind if I fucking delete it from my drive

You should really buy this coin RIGHT NOW
If u can read charts its about to moon soon
YOUR WELCOME
I just bought 2000 ARK's

>not buying high selling low
Will I make it?

Hear you, brother.

Payouts are daily... We on started forging like 15 hours ago

Do it, that's not as bad as it could be. I almost put $2.5k in two weeks ago until I saw the dev comments about a necessary hardfork, then the FUD about the white paper started seeming less unreasonable.

There will be a new coin in weeks to chase. Cut your losses and play something else in the meantime.

I have 1000 Ark tokens in my wallet, and I voted yesterday. I haven't received any payout yet.

How many hours are in a day?

Why daily?

Aren't we gonna lose Ark on fees?

>Why daily?
1. because we got burned by weekly payouts
2. because web app where each user can adjust payouts to their liking is not online yet