I love you, Veeky Forums

Seriously this is the best board on Veeky Forums. Just the right amount of comfyness, shitposting and actual discussion.

Now I have some questions for you lads
>What the fuck is your problem with Cromwell?
>Who was a better general: Alexander or Napoleon?
>Why can't we have Prussia back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBPf6P332uM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon#Temporary_peace_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also post some memes

>>What the fuck is your problem with Cromwell?

Child raping boy-lover

>>Who was a better general: Alexander or Napoleon?

Napoleon was French, therefore not human, therefore not eligible for contention in "best" anything.

>>Why can't we have Prussia back?
Because the G*rms genocided all the ethnic Prussians.

>Care to specify?
>He was Corsican tho
>We need a new Kaiser

>child-raping boy lover
aka patrician

>>What the fuck is your problem with Cromwell?

Veeky Forums hates the Irish for some reason

Napo sama

cause they ruined Germany and Europe

>they ruined Germany and Europe
Austria pls

youtu.be/dBPf6P332uM
Alex had better technology than the Persians, but Nappy made many mistakes, mostly at the political level though. Though choice, I'm not sure.
because it is kill

fuck off its shit and fuck your meme questions go back to whatever meme board you came from

>>Care to specify?

He raped male children, that makes him a boy lover and a child rapist, surely?

>>He was Corsican tho

Same filth.

>>We need a new Kaiser

What you need is genocide.

calm down nigel and/or giovanni

>He seems based desu famalamading dong
>Yeah, but you see then you deny the French their only great leader

Also

>>Yeah, but you see then you deny the French their only great leader

The French don't have any leaders of any caliber, be they great or worthless. The natural state of the Frog is of abject servility, there is no spark of greatness in that "race".

bongs were a mistake

>the French don't have any great leaders besides napoleon
>fucking IMPLYING

sure makes you wonder how they became so powerful in the middle ages and won the 100 years war, or how they dominated europe for 200 years after that, or how they colonized so much territory, or how they fought literally all of Europe at the same time and won multiple times before failing, or when they led europe to victory against germany in WW1, ALL "without" great leaders. hmmm, really makes me think.

Napoleon 5ever.our of 70 battles he won 67 and his invasion of Russia is like burning down your house bc there is a robber

We can't have Prussia bc they'd form Germany again. However we can bring back Europe 1910

It doesn't take any great talent or skill to simply exist. No-one ever conquered France because they didn't want to have to deal with millions of subhuman Frogs, not because "it was too hard".

I can't hear you with all that frog dick in your mouth

francophobia is truly a mental illness

Does it count as a phobia to despise a race of mental and moral cripples? You don't call it "nigger-phobia" when people make fun of black niggers, why call it "francophobia" when I make fun of white niggers?

It's not a phobia. When you house gets overrun with frogs, you call an exterminator

>set the basis for law and morality with the napoleonic code, led the push for Republican government in Europe against the entrenched noble aristocracy
>moral cripples

they're literally the beating heart of liberal thinking, the same thinking that is the backbone of the society you're currently living in.

>copies the Roman law code slavishly, like the race of slaves they are
>claims to have created what he only copied

Typical French """man""". There is nothing that is both of value to humanity, and French.

regardless of influence they fought for the rights and morality you enjoy today, against the forces that would have seen it utterly crushed otherwise. Their spirit lit a fire that burned away the monarchies of europe, they paved the way for the modern era. You're just a faggot hating on based France.

t. America (I've got your back dad!)

They fought for domination over Europe, not for any high-minded ideals.

kawaii factor 10

they just wanted to live in a republic that didn't unfairly favor the nobles at the expense of an equal society governed by laws. They fought a big revolution for it against their own government, you may have heard about it, and they needed to fight because nobody in europe was happy about a republic in france. They would have never stopped until it was extinguished, and they didn't stop until it was. And what happened after they were put down? They had another fucking revolution, because French people are just that hardcore.

Yeah, no. The Fr*g mind is incapable of the kind of nuance you attribute to it. They are motivated solely by two emotions: Greed, and Evil.

t. guy who has never read the literally thousands of extremely passionate first hand accounts of revolutionaries on account of the printing press and the literal birth of the media that accompanied the French Revolution

French people, if nothing else, for better or worse, are passionate and idealistic. It's what's so charming about them.

HAHAHAHA

Yeah, I've never read any of the "passionate and idealistic" ravings of any other type of nigger, either, why would I waste my time on the Fr*gs?

>I don't read history
>I just shitpost about it

carry on then

viva la revolution ;^)

I don't read nigger "books", because there is literally 0% chance a nigger will ever write anything worth reading.

>they just wanted to live in a republic
>Voted 99 to 1 for a despotic emperor

You're retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon#Temporary_peace_in_Europe

Oscar a cute, A CUTE

>You're retarded.

He's either French or a French-lover, therefore he is a retard by definition.

You don't have to tell me man, he unironically thinks the revolution was for liberty after 1792.

>regardless of influence they fought for the rights and morality you enjoy today, against the forces that would have seen it utterly crushed otherwise. Their spirit lit a fire that burned away the monarchies of europe

Napoleon actually Introduced new monarchies in the Netherlands, Italy and spain.

Not a single monarchy in Europe would be abolished after Napoleon until the 1st Spanish republic.

Looks too much like a generic pretty girl.

The other one has an air of confidence and maturity, something you'd find in a leader.

calm your edge and france did great things of value.

Name 1.

the center of european intellectual and cultural development for hundreds of years and unmatched military history

Name one thing of value not created by France.

That's not a citation, and HAHAHAHAHAHAha are you fucking kidding me? hahahahahahahahahahah!

The Atomic Bomb.

>intellectual
most scientific achievements were from britain

>cultural
Italy, no question

>unmatched military
Germany

And there we have it. The only "creation" the Anglo is capable of is finding new horrifying depths of destruction.

>Veeky Forums hates the Irish for some reason

I'm pretty sure that this board is so small and has so many dedicated autists that one poster can shill enough for their specific obsession seem like a board opinion.

If you're going to shitpost this hard at least don't be so incredibly boring.

friendly reminder to contribute if you know about the topics and report stuff that violates the 25 year/pol with dates rule. i really like this place too.

Name one French invention that equals the Atomic Bomb.
>Hurr muh bread rolls!
>Durr muh homosexuality!

Sorry, neither is anything close to the sheer perfection that is the Atom Bomb.

>citation for something that's common knowledge

Nigger, the French have contributed exactly one thing to the world: Syphilis.

nice argument

Photography, film, the steam engine, the internal combustion engine, the automobile, the aircraft, the computer, antibiotics, modern philosophy, modern politics, calculus, analytic geometry, classical mechanics, chemistry, thermodynamics, electrodynamics, evolution, modern medicine, the scientific method, democracy, every relevant art movement, the colour blue...

>>unmatched military
>Germany
>a country that never won a war
yawn

All of those are Anglo inventions. I don't care what your "Secret Nigger Facts" book told you, no nigger ever invented anything of worth.

That's actually from the americas and the Spanish were the ones that promulgated it.

you can't be serious. how did you think france competed so well against other europeans?

>no nigger ever invented anything of worth.
That's what I'm saying, no Anglo ever invented anything of worth.

Now stop being an uppity niglet and go polish your French/Norman master's shoes.

They didn't. It's not "competing" when everyone just ignores you because they know you're just a retard.

>never won a war
What is 1870?

A year during which Germany didn't exist.

HAHAHA I see what you did, you tried to turn it round on me didn't you, you cheeky little nigger? Sadly for you, everyone on Earth (outside of France, apparently) knows that the French are a race of niggers. So no, sweetie, why don't YOU go polish your "shoes" (by which I mean your tiny nigger dick) while the humans discuss things, okay?

Are you serious?

>Just the right amount of comfyness, shitposting and actual discussion.
By which I assume you mean 0% comfiness, 100% shitposting, and 0% actual discussion.

It did as an entity, it just wasn't under one flag.

You're right, because even when germany was not united, it still won wars.

Does spreading this verbal diarrhea anonymously on the internet make you feel better about having to return to real life tomorrow, where you have to bow and scrape for your French overlords who still rule over you and the rest of your spineless and utterly useless race a thousand years after conquering it?

They did you fuckwit. From English claims to the French throne to colonial ambitions.

At this point you're probably a shitposter fishing for replies but gas yourself.

>where you have to bow and scrape for your French overlords who still rule over you

what

Nigger, the French can;t even rule France. Go take a look, see all the virile young Arab men raping French sows in the street, while their """men""" just stand by, jerking one another off in teh French manner.

>Just the right amount of comfyness, shitposting and actual discussion.

See

Alexander Haig>Napoleon

Oh right forget I said anything, that caste of lords of entirely French descent that still owns and rules your country and cucks you in every way possible is just like you, we're all in this together eh lads rule Britannia and all that, lmao

The French aren't black you fucking retard.

So? They're still niggers.

>Shit i just made up.txt

literally the entire country has french ancestry

it doesn't make you french.

by that logic, every nation is led by an ethiopian.

You'd think the hundreds of thousands of white Anglo teenaged girls getting used as cocksleeves by gangs of Pakis while the rest of your pathetic excuse for a country cheers them on would have quenched the insatiable English cucklust, but judging by your uncontrollably blurting out your fap fantasies it seems not.

The only country where this LITERALLY happens is the UK.

You're embarrassing yourself.

>The French aren't black

Why do you think I give a shit about France Junior? They're as much a race of inbred niggers as you """people""" are, but at least they managed to achieve a very most basic level of humanity.

Pretty sure it's a french dude pretending to hate the french so people can see how french bashing is real
Because srsly I don't think someone can hate the french this much for no reason
Or this is just LARPing

HAHAHAHAHA no my Anglo peasant friend. Your shit-eating serf ancestors weren't French, despite how hard they must have begged their French lords to fuck their wives and daughters. The whole reason the Normans created the British class system was to make sure there would be no miscegination with the filthy animals inhabiting that wretched island.

>Because srsly I don't think someone can hate the french this much for no reason
Brits can. You must be new here.

i didn't know xxxtentacion was part of les bleus

Why though?

>this level of desperation

you're literally making up that all of Britain's upper class have french ancestry from nothing

It's Larping
Turns out he's Indian too
Got absolutely Butmad when he got called a Poo in the loo

Parjeet please flush before shitting up threads

not him but

I'm a bong

I used to really like France

Until I came here and saw how narcissistic they are.

I like France, don't like french, but like France

I'm a brit too

He actually wanted to go to Ireland

Also he's the inferior Cromwell

That's tough. But I think Napoleon did more. Alexander inherited a ready Army, Napoleon had to rise through the ranks. And plus Europe is a much better prize so... I think Napoleon achieved more. That said he fucked up more too. Way too ambitious

It's Polish and Russian land now, that's why

Too baby face.
This

>I point out that Poo "people" are the only people on Earth who call themselves "Poo"
>You simpletons reply with "Hurr I may be a piece of literal human shit, but at least I'm not Indian!"

So? Neither am I, retards, but thanks for admitting that you people are literal shit!

I was told a Veeky Forums drawfriend drew some Anne Frank art and to ask here for the full set.

Nothing in this list was even invented by the French you just put a list together of important inventions.

>you're literally making up that all of Britain's upper class have french ancestry from nothing

Because this

>Buttmad Poo in the loo wants somebody else to be called poo for a change
mfw

>I'll just attach le laughing man and call it an argument.

I love that Daisy Ridley smugs are having a comeback.

when you realise that the english royalty is german
>not celto-germanic
>not germanic
plain german and their real name is von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and not "windsor"