Bitcoin millonaire here. Just bought this BMW here, it's for daily use...

Bitcoin millonaire here. Just bought this BMW here, it's for daily use. I got the Lambo parked on my condo for the weekends.

In 5 years once 1 BTC is 100k a coin i'll get the Buggati.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6k6qk6/this_car_at_my_university/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't spell Bugatti, you will never own a Bugatti.

>tfw i mispronounce "porche" on purpose to piss off porche fans

Bitcoin won't make your dick any bigger

have a good life, faggot

if anything it should be misspelled Porshe you fucking retarded piece of dirt (and so is OP)

t. Dumb faggot

There's tons of ways to make money. My dad is a millionaire in the construction business who dropped out in middle school (Eastern Europe) and he doesn't even know how to speak write in English. Try harder.

Also, who in their right mind would want such a hideous car?
>how to speak write
Apparently, neither do you.

congrats brah, what lambo did you get

>bought a bmw
I guess playing the bitcoin lottery and winning doesn't make someone any smarter.

>lottery
Sorry faggot, been talking about bitcoin since the early days, too bad you are too dumb to see undervalued assets.

The Gallardo.

Once BTC hits 10k faster than you can imagine i'll get an aventador, probably some special edition to resell later.

>The Gallardo
mate...

Maybe he got it used.

This image, kek.

You are a hero and an inspiration to me, user. Any gut feelings you have about August, or coins you're looking at other than bit?

> believing a larper

shiggy diggy

>be you
>the type of poster to call FBIanon a LARPer, or that one guy on /b/ back in the day that released """fake and gay"""" classified docs

That image has some pretty damn good evidence. Even if he didn't solely by that clean bitcoin car with only crypto (assuming it's his - it's somebody's after all), that's still impressive intuition.

Though yeah, past correctness in history does not necessarily predict future correctness etc.

If he only put in $5k back then, he'd have close to $85k today.

Used lambo can be gotten for like 150k or less people get sick off the maintenance costs

wow, that rego plate would worth a pretty penny by itself

With the technology that is Penis Augmentation, yes. Bitcoin will actually make your dick bigger. Enjoy crying tears of joy every time you get enough money to go large at McDonald's while I fuck the IG whores that you fap to with my 10" Bionic Elite-X 3000 schlong on my luxury yacht in the Carribean, you sorry peasant.

your not worried about being carjacked and forced to hand over your bitcoins at gunpoint?

>deluxe premium edition penis package
top fucking kek. 10/10 burn of the night

Only american police do that

A (used) lambo pays itself back with all the free pussy you get for it in a few years. Opposed to paying hookers on a weekly/daily basis. Do the math user.

Nothing will happen. There will be no fork, no whale supports a hardfork and all that matters is whales because they got the most skin in the game.

If anyone forks then they will dump billions worth of BTC on the forked chain and crash the forked chain price.

HF is jusf FUD.

FBIanon was a larper, retard

Come here ( ) and post your thoughts.

Currently trading with 0.05 BTC. If you feel generous and want to drop a few cents, I would gladly accept them.
14w5cLYoNBsS7xAAXFoe46HhYRquz47yWL

Fuck off nigger

OP is a lil dick redditor

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6k6qk6/this_car_at_my_university/

>you are a hero and inspiration to me

BAHAHAH this is the gayest shit i ever read, you are definitely going to lose all your money to shill threads

Whiter than you, probably.