Childhood is idolizing individualism and diversity, adulthood is realizing conformity and homogeneity were right

Childhood is idolizing individualism and diversity, adulthood is realizing conformity and homogeneity were right.

Other urls found in this thread:

itun.es/us/UpcyD.l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that shit might work for backwater european countries but in america just the thought of racial homogeneity is laughable.

So if there's more liberals in your country than conservatives, does that mean that by your philosophy you will conform?

I've experienced it.

It's nice and oh so innocent and idyllic. They don't know what they have until it's gone.

I just hope we can make the jump from identity politics to something constructive soon.

Identity politics are a fad on a Laotian Shirt Knitting Bungalow. Most people don't give a flying fuck.

Civic nationalism isn't going to be much more constructive.

Not in the pre-modern era. Too easy to rile populations against one another. I mean ffs it's 2017 and world leaders are unironically threatening to nuke one another.

JUST

No, we can't just replace block wars with world wars. If shit gets kinetic outside our police actions and two real states go to War it's going to tear the asshole out of this civilization we've enjoyed.

>talks about adulthood
>idolizes innocense
all right

>The two are exclusive

It's all virtue signaling son

Why? My are is 99% white (North Dakota) and we manage just fine.

Is virtue signaling just the new code for politically correct behavior?

By 2050 everyone in America will be the same beautiful shade of caramel.

I think it goes both ways. Many people on /pol/ and other boards are virtue signalling by using the word nigger. It is a way of letting all readers know you conform to the true Veeky Forums culture. Though I fully understand there are many who also just like saying it; where genuine action becomes virtue signalling I think is an interesting question.

>what America will look like in 2055 and its beautiful

virtue signaling is terrible on either side. it's like namefagging.

Left and right are inventions of the Jewish rulers to ideologically enslave and direct the masses in the aftermath of the French revolution

sainthood is leaving all these spooks behind

It's fucking north dakota...how is that relevant.

It's white, rich and safe. And you said it's laughable for reason you cannot even describe.

that's not me. and yes it is laughable to assume everybody there is the same race because none of them are black.

Most people do it without realizing it, but there are plenty of armchair therapists out there who seriously get off to the idea of forcing their unwarranted advice down people's throats day after day, those people are the ones guilty of it the most.

You can turn too far the other way, and go full-on Stirner too.

“But, if the spirit, which is not regarded as the property of the bodily ego but as the proper ego itself, is a ghost, then the Man too, who is not recognized as my quality but as the proper I, is nothing but a spook, a thought, a concept.”

Excerpt From: Stirner, Max. “The Ego and His Own.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: itun.es/us/UpcyD.l

4, 3, 2, 1
Earth below us
Drifting falling
Floating weightless
Calling calling home

The only non-whites in ND are a few natives who live on their reservations. It's perfectly possible to live in one town and never meet a non-white person in your entire life.

Only individualism is right.

Diversity, conformity ,homogeneity, whether they are right or wrong depends on what we are talking about, but one thing is for sure we are all individuals, unless you want to quibble about some philosophical tidbit.

without individualism we loose our humanity since what are we without it

>literally being incapable of surviving if you don't unironically believe you're a special snowflake

Individualism is an Anglo meme.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Soviet Russia best Russia

North Korea best Korea

East Germany best Germany