White people were ruled by Blacks for 700+ years

>White people were ruled by Blacks for 700+ years

Who's inferior now, cracker?

What, were moors actually black? I just thought they were muslim.

The person who's still insecure about race.

Smoors in pain?

As North Africans I am sure they were pretty black

'Moor' was a term Christians used for Muslims in North Africa and Europe, which included Arabs, Berbers and eventually black Africans.

I fail to see what Africans getting ruled over by other Africans is supposed to prove, senpai.

We have always been inferior, we appropriate all our history and culture from them.

Why is it so hard to grasp the concept that not everyone who lived in Africa was black. Fucking look at Asia.

I'm not claiming they were white either

Spaniards are not counted as "white" in the US Census, which is probably the best scale available to settle the kind of dubious line between "white" and "non-white" populations.

Have you ever met a person from I.e Morocco?

Please don't think that the US is competent enough to categorize anything properly, you hardly have any white people left and consider pizza a vegetable

Moroccans were originally 100% Black. They look whiter today because of taking slaves from Europeans. You can still see the Black in them though.

Maybe you should look up berber people.

Can we start banning these trolls. It isn't funny anymore.

They are Black.

I bet you're from Taza or America, fuck off

These people look mulatto, not white.

Honestly we should depict all ancient muslim society ruled by blacks, that would really piss those arabs off.

>If deys ain't black den I 'spose u tink dey white, huh?
-standard American educated nigger

Never claimed they were white, they're brown. Moroccans are brown, generally. You have some tribes in the south that are black, people from casablanca have more African traits than the rest while some from the north are very pale, almost white. It's a large and diverse country, but the majority of people would be called brown, not black.

That's a tuareg.

Moroccan Olympic team. Everyone looks Black or part Black. I'm convinced the whiter looking ones are just descendants of European slaves.

Only one is black, one looks part black, the rest look brown. Are you baiting or seriously unable to view the world as more than black or white?

Hey look, is THAT thread again!!

>Everyone looks Black or part Black

you're an idiot

Sorry, but he's right about everyone looking part Black there. Moroccans are 22% SSA on average, i.e quadroons.

This is a moor

He was black fuck you caverats

Because Americans see people as being either white, black, Asian, or Mexican. That's it. That means that when a group like the north Africans is brought up they mentally shit their pants and can't fathom that black people could ever accomplish that much. This thought process leads to them concluding that Egyptian people must have been white since they obviously weren't Asian or Mexican.

>Islam is a race
"History" and "Humanities", everyone.

>Spaniards
>White

I think most Americans picture the ancient Egyptians as being coppery-skinned Mediterranean types, dude. Nobody thinks they were Nordics with lily-white skin.

The only people who think they were "black" or "white" in the American sense are literal KANGZ revisionists and white nationalists/neo-nazis.

This is how Moors depict themselves

Please direct all race-baiting to /pol/

Then it's only fair that we rule blacks now.

>s'mores in spain

>Smoors
>ruling (graham) crackers

It all makes sense now.

The US consider Suadis white. They consider Spaniards white as well. Hispanics stands for native americans that speak spanish in the US census

the original arabs and blacks that invaded spain were mostly diluted out by interbreeding with native spanish women and sometimes imported white slaves from france and europe (in general). basically a few generations later, most of them had blue eyes, white skin, and blonde hair, due to the insatiable lustiness of arab conquerors.

Just 4 u.

>Literally arguing about the shittiest race of Muslims that peaked in their existence during the same time as the black plague.
They literally contributed nothing but piracy and the reconquista

The shittiest race of Muslims are subsaharan Africans user

The fourth picture is a sephardic Jew, Gad Elmaleh.

I can smell the we wuzzery from here, Tyrone LeMarcus Darrell Andre the third.

So that's why Moroccans Libyans Tunisians etc, are all Black now?