Monaco is a scam, you said? Glad I didn't listen to you

Monaco is a scam, you said? Glad I didn't listen to you.

Launching tomorrow at 6pm on Bittrex, Liqui and Gatecoin.

Get in before the card and app come out this summer or stretch your neck when you see what you've missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U
cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Mona

>buy ANS

what was the ICO price?

TenX will make it it's bitch

Average price was 120 MCO - 1 ETH, @ $2.70 approx.

Their marketing relies entirely on "nobody has done this before" when they're going to be slower to market than Monaco and tokencard. I'd buy into TenX were it not already massively overvalued.

Are you fucking serious, OP? Monaco is the biggest lie in this industry so far. They even had their ICO prior to TenX (which has a FULLY available and working card RIGHT NOW) because they wanted to beat them to the race. They don't have a fucking product yet. They're worthless. TenX is the fucking king.

What did you smoke?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U

Oooups! They've been at this for YEARS and people are actively using it across the globe, including myself.

I meant the tokens, not the card.

So that'd explain the inflation of value, I prefer to get in at the actual ground, because I like money.

hell yeah, son of a bitch motherfucker

what's the status of the card?
at $2+ I wouldn't speculate on it without a working product but I'd buy the shit out of it at 100 sats

>Sign ups in July, app in august, card by the start of September.

October and beyond: MOON!

There's no inflation. If you're referring to the IOUs those are not representative at all. Wait till they arrive on exchanges in august.

ill sell at 2x and move on :)

How can I buy these coins? Do I have to wait for them to be on the market first?

Yes. Either on Bittrex or Liqui tomorrow at 6pm PST is your first opportunity. Gatecoin and Livecoin later on in the week. Idk if that means we can expect a bump when the slower 2 join in or not.

How much do you expect these coins to go up by and by when?

is that their USP? really? what the fuck

I'd be lying if I said I knew how much it would grow by, but I expect some growth next week when the latter 2 of the 4 exchanges join in, then an interest boost when card signups go live in July and a huge spike in August with the release of the app, with anticipation of the card release too.

yeah, their marketing is a little sketchy

can't wait for it to do 200x and then post this thing with a big "THEY TOLD YOU SO, DUH!"

Yeah I really wasn't a fan of that.

i didnt buy in on the ico due to the insane amount of FUD surrounding this project

instead i decided to try for the tenX ico and missed out. fuckin fantastic series of events :^)

Where do you find out the times and dates of when they get listed?

Their slack is the best source, pretty active in there, you can sign up on their site.

bought during ico, but got in late so i only got 140 tokens or something for 1 eth

i hope i atleast get triple my eth back, desu

Thanks!

same. I don't want to be hit with bullshit

The guy that males the Tenx videos was a level 5 contributor in a piramid scheme in Asia.

fuck icos. die you niggers

>check out ico day one
>page loads
>are you from the US?
>uhhhh... yes?
>*BZZZZZZZZZT* no go
fuck, i was kinda new to crypto so i just went on to the next one
this might have had promise. and i kinda wanted one of those black cards...

I will try to find out if cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/ is up for this. 2 days left.