How does Veeky Forums feel about the 1947 Red Cross report that states only 300,000 Jews were killed in ww2?

How does Veeky Forums feel about the 1947 Red Cross report that states only 300,000 Jews were killed in ww2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>beurkundet
Even german fanatism for bureaucracy has limits i guess

>How does Veeky Forums feel
Tired of having to deal more stormfag lies.

Uh...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
Really

So a 1978 paper retroactively erases the published data in the 1947 one? How does that disprove anything? The original report is still there to read for anyone who wishes to.

>So a 1978 paper retroactively erases the published data in the 1947 one? How does that disprove anything? The original report is still there to read for anyone who wishes to.
It doesn't retroactively erase anything, it explains that they didn't have access to extermination camps and weren't there to count victims in the first place.

Then why does their report do exactly that?

Fuckin ANTI-SEMITIC racist homophobic misogynist islamophobic transphobic homophobic trash!

My grandmother and her entire family survived the death camps in Poland and they personally counted 5 million

>tfw the Jews will finally stop being able to effectively politicize the Holocaust probably within your lifetime.

There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard. It's quite obvious that they investigated only some concentration camps. I know you guys are very uneducated, but Auschwitz wasn't the main death camp, Birkenau was, and I doubt the Germans showed them this part of the camp.

Does what? Count the people they helped in their limited access to certain concentration camps and mostly limited to german victims?

Can we turn all those holocaust museums into memeseums?

Not him, but Birkenau was part of the larger complex usually associated as "Auschwitz" and not just Auschwitz 1.

XD

Birkenau was part of auschwitz dumbass, and I'm sure the Red Cross wouldn't have noticed a giant fucking segment of the camp with plenty of rail lines leading to it

If we're really lucky Israel will be obliterated in our lifetime

>There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard.
Da fuck? The usual names on the list of Death camps are Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz (or Birkenau if you want to differentiate the two), Majdanek, and Trostenets.

Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka were BUILT for Reinhardt, and Chelmno and Majdanek were used for it. That's the majority of the death camps.

300,000 in 1947 is 10 million 2017 after you adjust for inflation, nice try though stormfag.

Auschwitz II was called Birkenau. Auschwitz l was a traditional concentration camp. It's one big complex but Birkenau is actually pretty far away from Auschwitz I.

It's pretty obvious what he meant.
And it's not a matter of what they noticed or didn't notice, they weren't allowed into extermination camps.

And they aren't on that list.

Are you literally retarded?

>There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard.
Except Reinhard(t) used 5 of the 7 death camps, and 3 had to be built from scratch just to perform it.

They aren't on OP's list. There is Lublin (Majdanek) but it was also partially a concentration camp. It's obvious from this list that death camps weren't examined.

I think he meant:
>[In OP's list] there are no death camps [that were] used during Operation Reinhard.
Just poorly worded.