So this is probably the same dude posting these threads

so this is probably the same dude posting these threads

like come on, 3 in a row on first page?

are we buying this shit? I'm tempted to buy this shit coin just because of this

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9rHZ9EYS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the dude is obsessed.
probably missed the moon mission last month and so wants to gloat.

>I'm tempted to buy this shit coin just because of this

Secure investment for medium or long term.
The more fud a solid coin gets here, the more you can be sure to make a good profit in any time horizon longer than a week. Because all the /pol/tards here are in for short term gains, their weak hands get slippery as soon as they see a red candle.

Go fuck yourself user.Shitcoins like SIA,BNT and this coin will not recover

>Go fuck yourself user

Hello ath bagholder.

(OP)
Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Swarm too:

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

user,the swarm poster said he was not related to OP
Are you even reading or are you a bot like OP?

Is this the dude? Seems like a poor attempt at masking it. Randomly mentions two other shitcoins for no reason and actively avoids saying dgb at the end.

Hes defending the guy too wtf?

Just instantly replies about swarm, hes been in these threads before

What?Go fuck yourself.I'm a bagholder who you guys fucked over.Fuck you I'm not a shill,just warning others of this shitcoin

here you go now stop spamming those ugly ass arrows you mongoloid
pastebin.com/9rHZ9EYS

Nigger,I already said Im a bagholder,yes I've been in those threads before,the shill OP does not reply.DOES NOT REPLY DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
I'm so pissed off.I'm not a shill.

I'm not even defending the shill Op.I'm saying that the dgb guy and the swarm guy are two different peoe.I'm so mad at your stupidity right now

Or he's using different proxies. Someone is actively discouraging it very rapidly all day.

I AM ONE PERSON YOU RETARD AGGHH IM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW

this is fucking hilarious

its like a self perpetuating FUD

I'm the shill,ama

jesus christ

also, I'm this guy
I was taking a shit so I was on my phone. I did reply.

>inb4 literally shitposting

This guy seems REALLY obvious

just saying you're a bag holder will make me believe you right? who tells lies on the internet lol

actually reading this again, this post is really stand out to me

wtf is that? who gives a shit if I didn't reply to you for a few minutes...?

(You)
Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →

→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →

→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →

Swarm too:

→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →
→#→ → → →

You are really really obvious

you want to make it seem like the other user made a mistake and reposted in this thread and forgot to switch IPs, as if he is the shill and the FUD, thus spreading FUD intrinsically.

Are you high?I'm just shitposting

i believe the user above me right now is simply lonely and desires a (you) so I'm not clicking on his shit

>are we buying this shit? I'm tempted to buy this shit coin just because of this
Yeah, buying his bags of a stagnating coin will surely show him!

I made the original copypasta,I'm pissed off that I'm being called a shill so I'm shitposting.Thats all there is.

buy high sell low?

the plan is to trick people into buying bags out of spite by pretending to be a repetitive fudder and making it seem like a whale is conspiring to keep the prices down

the other user who made that copy pasta is an autist 100%, I do not believe for even 1 second he has regular normal people feelings.

He did not go to the effort of tracking the guy for WEEKS and just get pissed so easily that he's being called a shill. There is 0 logic there.

Wrong

there's been a lot of "coordinated" fud all over the place in the last week.

whoever is doing this got emboldened by the VB death hoax (which possibly didn't even contribute) and is going full retard fudding everything they can

real pajeet level effort.

You got me there!I'm the FUDder

lol'd

you target the majority with FUD, the market is not advanced enough for that reverse psychology BS

biz likely holds a lot of dgb, which is why there is SO much fud on it here since it was shilled so hard for so long. Like we make fun of banc fags because it's funny, but in 2 weeks we will hardly ever see a post on it ever again.

Like swarm shitty posts are no longer even being posted. DGB just KEEPS on being posted here over and over. It seems like the shill periods and fud periods are correlated.

Probably trying to make early biz holders drop as much as they can. I'm sure people who bought 2k + already dropped their bags, because they're retards who bought high anyway and probably chased XBC or some shit while everything was crashing

dude, you even said it yourself, "I'm tempted to buy this shit coin just because of this", you're being tempted into buying bags out of spite for what you see as fudders

the fud is actually false-flag shilling by being repetitive, poorly-executed fud.

Remember the "former trump voter here" copypasta on /pol/? It worked on the same principle

ok that is actually reverse psychology lol

he is the fudder then or just very very lonely

Yep.This is my strategy.Totes busted

I actively do the opposite of what biz says though.

Like we have people buying 4chancoin while its up 5000%. the majority here is not smart. Am I rubbing my self off a bit here? Yes, yes I am.

--

thanks for the confession other user. Unfortunately I doubt my wire transfer is here in time for the pump on DGB to buy it. oh well

This is a good tactic. Helped me not buy DGB, SWT, BTC, BEAN, ANS etc

What makes 4chn funnier is that the volume is like 2 btc, cashing out is impossible.

*BNT, not btc