We pulled your credit report and it says your score is below 720. Care to explain yourself?

>We pulled your credit report and it says your score is below 720. Care to explain yourself?

No

Who are you and why am i here?

only 720? where I'm at try

anything below 849 and you might as well just kys
t. everywhere 2018 because the economic collapse is coming

Sorry but it's like 760 faggot
Also
>Implying I need credit

>implying you don't
Enjoy paying down deposits fucko

Not buying a house anytime soon. Car payment interest is lower than the inflation rate. I'm debt free except for the shitbox I'm driving. I don't need credit for a long time.

>I don't need credit for a long time
Exactly when you should be establishing it

you've mistook me for a genitally mutilated new world goy, slavs buy shit in cash so fuck off with your usury, kike

Fuck. I'm debt free, car and house paid. But I have 0 credit. I need to start establishing credit, I realize that now...

You, I like you.

How do you have no credit if your house and car is paid?

some people pay cash
or, inherit

If he's paying his house and car in cash then why even worry about how many good goy points your score is?

Anyone else hovering at 500?

exactly
but it never hurts to hedge

Anything above 750 generally qualifies for the same loan rates on home mortgages.
T. Commercial Real Estate Agent

Paying your house in cash is the most retarded shit ever. He should be buying 4x more on credit and building his wealth.

Ah yes! Good goy! Buy 4x more on credit!

>buy house on credit
>invest cash
>...
>free money

765 here
never plan to use it outside of credit cards
yeah, nah
pay in cash, negotiate down to save 5-10% by paying instantly with no bank middle man is the shit

depends entirely on your job security/prospects mr shekelberg

the typical smuck is paper qualified, dead end low wage employed. in which case lenders will be happy to saddle you with as much debt as their regulator will turn a blind eye to, you are their paycheck 4 life.

795 here. Can't break 800 because I keep any paying things off early and only have 2 credit cards. My average account age is like 4.5 years and I guess I need 6 or more accounts to show I'm worthy, even though I have paid 2 vehicles off early and bough my house for cash.

My parents literally never told me credit score was a thing. Ive lived within my means my entire life, and only bought things i can afford right now, no credit card has been required

What is this credit score shit? It's an US thing I suppose...
So if someone watches you with your credit or loan things... how can you fuck up so badly, that you need an other credit card to pay you last two credit cards?

In Europe you get a loan and if you want more loans or credit cards, they check if you can afford to pay of that debt without starving to death, it means you have to present your monthly income... You don't have a steady income? Go fuck yourself, you won't get shit...
I think, that's the right way to do it. Ppl won't get themselves in too much debt, if they cannot afford it.

You want to buy a house? Do you have some securities like 10% of the house's value in your bank? No? Then GTFO...
That's the European way... and I like it...

>pay in cash, negotiate down to save 5-10% by paying instantly with no bank middle man is the shit

Yeah if you think your house's price will appreciate faster than stocks or crypto or other investments (which it won't unless you lived in San Francisco before the tech industry moved there)

>Credit Score
Americans are fucked ...

Your parents fucked you
Now you will have to build your own credit,

in the us you can apply and get approved for credit cards over the internet. no income checking

That's why you buy rental property.

>pay in cash, negotiate down to save 5-10% by paying instantly with no bank middle man is the shit
Or leverage your equity and buy 4x as much property, rent out 3 of them, and pay your mortgages down with other people's money. This is basic wealth generation

i never got any credits in my life.

Im trying to reach 420 so I can blazeit

get on my level

i defaulted on about 25k worth of credit cards and then when I got sued I countersued and won an extra 1k just for laughs

it'll fall off my report in 1.5 years like it never happened

t. actual jew

>actual jew
gotta be inside the system to know how to work it

others might like that, but i'm not a rent seeker
if you try tho, godspeed