I'm just going to be a trader for a big french bank

I'm just going to be a trader for a big french bank,
Im red pilled and i feel really bad for doing this job, I believe in god can you guys give me advice. Im lost...
All i've learned about greed and jews and 2008 and now im here like...

if you have morals and believe in god, don't do it.

What should i do then, I know only economics. I'm ugly but shaped, So you can see i've giving the best out of myself.
I want to marry a blonde so... gotta need sum money.

Im not even born in french. I feel sad for fuxking over these nice guys country.

I only know economics and redpilled ppl know that You dont need a degree of math to be good in economics.
their is no way im gonna be a teacher.

Guess i'll be a broken fuck with no gf spending 10h + hitting iron.

Are you Jérôme Kerviel?

1. Stop being a faggot
2. Earn money, do good with it. (But I bet you won't. You'll just spend it on useless shit and trying to impress women)
3. There is no God, but even if there was, that's a shit reason for doing good

yes, Obvipusly. that's what i was about to do, I still have my 50cc derby bike,
I just feel nasty because speculation is the root of all evil.
Could i do more good than bad ?

I hope for you its not BNP

Nigga fuck me, fuck the poster above me, fuck the poster below me. Get ur money homie. Jews are the apex predators of modern times, join them or become their prey.

You're looking at this all wrong. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn money, get as much info as you can and once you're in the right position fuck them all over as hard as possible the way they deserve... be the devil we need and not the hero we don't deserve... people might not thank you but if you believe in God then make the sacrifice for others and he'll know you did the right thing

Get into charity user.
Find one you really support and be "that guy" in the office that convinces everyone to donate. Do a triathlon for them. Get them mad gains.
Excel at your work - you will be promoted for sure, eventually move out to charity.

Then just drop me a few coins in order to restore your karma.

>believes in god
>redpilled

Sounds more like retarded to me

It's great that we have such an intellectual community on Veeky Forums. I finally can discuss good investments with such enlightened people

accept the position and leak juicy details to wikileaks

>3. There is no God, but even if there was, that's a shit reason for doing good

Why do dumbfuck atheists always think they're so smart?

Millions of religious people are inspired by their faith to do good today. A good deal of the greatest men in history were doing it for the sake of their religious beliefs. But fuck them, let's listen to some shitstain nobody on Veeky Forums no one has ever heard of, he has it all figured out.

Go fuck yourself.

Frog here. Fuck France. Fleece us for all you can. The country voted for Macron, FFS. Rothschild banker and American-minded. Everything we're supposed to hate as a people. There's the truth, there is no more French people. Just individuals looking out for themselves as invaders come in and get gibs and rape girls. Burn it all to the ground, that's what these masochists truly want anyway.

Use your money for good, dont let them pollute your heart, never, and you dont have to worry. You're an insider now bro, good luck.

God doesn't believe in trade, commerce or finance? Believing in God and buying from a willing seller, or selling to a willing buyer isn't possible? Don't be silly. Do this honest job honestly and be happy.

How is buying and selling financial instruments fleecing the banks country of origin? Read a book. And vote LePen next time. Fgt.

You'll be disappointed. There's fuck all happening in big banks nowadays.