Is this board fucking retarded? You're bitching about ETH being 300...

Is this board fucking retarded? You're bitching about ETH being 300? You guys remember we jumped from 200 to 300 in a day and then to 400 within 24 hours, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6jrgdf/150_worth_of_storage_can_store_the_blockchain_for/
ethnews.com/the-ethereum-community-demonstrates-its-strength-how-ethereum-solved-its-own-block-size-controversy
bc.daniel.net.nz/
amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Desktop-External-STEB8000100/dp/B01HAPGEIE/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1498553443&sr=1-2&keywords=10TB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well when half the board was in fact retarded and bought in at 400

WE JUST WANT TO BE RICH ALREADY

RRReeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its probably the same people that spammed vitalik dying

this board only looks at the daily graphs, the more bright ones sometimes switch over to the 3 day charts

also if anything is dipping, its crashing, burning and the bubble is being popped

if anything is being pumped, it will reach 100 trillion marketcap within a week or two, moon mission xD

JUST GO BACK UP TO 350 SO I CAN GET RID OF THIS ETH BAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And therefore mad gains will always come, no matter what, even if the founder is an open borders faggot and the tech is inherently unstable. Oh and all those big business partnerships use a private, forked off version of the coin, so there's no logical basis for that to increase the price. Oh and ICO scammers hold millions in ETH and no doubt think about dumping it all for fiat every day.

The last part is the only thing that actually worries me. /pol/ doesn't run crypto business or investments, and all those private forked versions use ETH as a base. You are retarded, my dude.

this tbqh

private forked versions is basically glorified intranets, practically worthless without the public chain (internet)

they use them to test the software, no way in hell any corporation is developing anything on the public chain without testing everything thoroughly on their forked private version, ETH is still in development afterall

Enjoy the insanely bloated blockchain that is already bigger than bitcoins despite being so much younger too lmao. Face it, ETH is cooked.

don't worry, its going to 200 again very soon

Oh ok so eventually they'll like totally use the real ethereum. Ok. Keep thinking that. Lol

Is this your first day here? Did you just pick up some random buzzwords? BTC backlogs are a literal fucking tumor, whereas ETH scales infinitely better already despite still having issues. If there was ever a BTC exclusive ICO BTC would be clogged for WEEKS.

i never said that

i said they are testing blockchain software on their forked version, they use ETH forks because ETH is the most developed blockchain atm, and it has the most features

dumb buttcoiner

I remember the threads about shorting when it went from 22$ to 30$

eth is confirmed mooning within 7 hrs
better close your shorts, you should at, where, like 30% loss at most? that's nothing. if you don't close shorts now you'll have lost it all by next morning.

was meant for
just close shorts, buy ETH for your funds, and you'll be vastly positive overall within a few days
even taking your short losses into account

stratis for example was BTC exclusive and actually still means a MASSIVE net gain for its investors, unlike ETH-exclusive ICOs which all resulted in a net-loss to investors in the long term so far (compared to ETH, most are still positive if you look at USD, but holding on to ETH was ALWAYS more profitable than investing into an ICO)

face it, ICOs aren't what ETH is actually good for, it may have been a design step, but its proving to be useless
ETH is a currency/smart contract platform, and those contracts aren't for ICOs

noone cares about bloated blockchain really though, the average user will NEVER run a full-node, even if you could squeeze it to be under 200gb forever. and for people who actually want to run a full node..

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6jrgdf/150_worth_of_storage_can_store_the_blockchain_for/

blocksize doesn't matter. even if ETH consumed 10x time this much space, it wouldn't make a significant difference at all

ETH has 4 times more full nodes than BTC despite having a bigger blockchain size

within 7 hours? what makes you say that? anything to back that up? generally interested

ya i have something to back it up but can't tell ya soz

oh ok

let me guess: wishful thinking?

>ETH scales infinitely better
1 shitty ICO and the network collapses xD

that was before the block gas-limit increase yesterday

ethnews.com/the-ethereum-community-demonstrates-its-strength-how-ethereum-solved-its-own-block-size-controversy

ETH solved it in 1.5 weeks, what's still taking BTC years
no more congestion

transactions also confirm faster / even cheaper too ($0.01 - $0.05 fee gets your transaction through under 2 minutes again most of the time)

Pfffft haha yeah that solved it! Ready to run a healthy ecosystem of dapps now!

nobody is going to buy your bags faggot
bc.daniel.net.nz/

>bc.daniel.net.nz/
again, what does it matter?

"$150 worth of storage can store the blockchain for the next 150 years. (But will cost less than $0.01 in just 30 years)"

amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Desktop-External-STEB8000100/dp/B01HAPGEIE/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1498553443&sr=1-2&keywords=10TB

this can hold ETH for 50 years too, and by that time, new scaling solutions will have been worked out lol