You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible.

MILLENIALS ARE KILLING FABRIC SOFTENER

30 year mortgage on a 300k house
8 year car loan on a 60k bmw
5 year loan on a 20k boat
3 week long vacations per year
Eat out 5 nights a week

I'm above racism but below getting out of a 9-5

I have a mid-size house that my kids will finish to pay. I can't evade taxes because I am not educated enough. All I do is work because that is what my parents did, and this is my only source of income.

Also, I voted Hillary.

You cannot be "above" (((racism))) because race realism is enlightenment

being good with money is for kikes i just want to be happy

Literally my brother

30 year mortgage on a 400k house
leases a brand new ford f150
eats out almost every night
vacations out the ass

Guess who just had to loan him some money so he could put a down payment on that house?

Thanks for reading my blog.

Outback has the best steak!

>I'm above racism
Like him?

>leasing a truck

All of those things warrant your suicide

>middle class
that still exists?

monthly payments on crap. house, cars, tvs. this is where middle class people hurt themselves.

>I love u2 and my adult children love foo fighters

This is a good thread.

Everyone in Sydney drives around in new Audi's and Mercs and it's blatantly obvious they all took out crippling finance for them.

I have a stable and healthy family.

Honey I'm going to Lowe's to buy a new grill!

I legit got along the lines of a near million dollar job offer but I declined it because I'd have to be away one extra day from my family which I shouldn't have had also I buy cars brand new and sell them only after a few years for less than half because I want to appear rich to my neighbors that I haven't talked to in a few decades

i tip 15%

nigger

I don't like Donald Trump, I have 2 kids, I'm 30 years old, and I drink Starbucks

I work in North Sydney. It pains me to think that basement dwelling anime-wanking Veeky Forums creeps like you are walking around the same space as me. Like it sends chills down my spine

I'm from Sydney, just spent 1 Mil on a 1 bedroom unit that the price is going to crash shortly.

All I see are a bunch of unhappy losers who are trying to prove a point against people they don't even know. Let them live, if they are happy, they are better off than like 99% of this board.

>cityfags

kys the pair of you

-------------------------
I bought a $400,000 house on one of those ugly housing developments and I make $40,000 per year after taxes. My wife doesn't work and raises our children poorly as an excuse to not work.

I bought a brand new $75,000 Mercedes Benz and pay the extremely high maintenance costs. I know nothing about cars and couldn't tell you the difference between this and a jap shitbox, I just like people thinking I have money somehow.

I take subpar overpriced vacations every year and eat out at least twice per week, not enjoying any of it.

I have at least two kids with a random girl i met in college that I arguably don't know that well at all, she majored in psychology and her job is to buy expensive starbucks drinks every day and post pictures of her subpar dinners out that I spoke of earlier for the 30 strangers on instagram that fap to her, and I work as an electrician and inhale asbestos, various volatile organic compounds, mold, and various heated particulates. I'll probably die of some disease in my 50s directly related to the hazards of my job.

I will pay the banks for the rest of my life and fuck my children over that I don't love anyway. I've cheated on my wife at least twice now.

I secretly smoke pot in the garage when the family leaves me alone and is asleep, and I pop pills that my doctor gave me with little questioning for my back pain that I got from my shitty job I was talking about earlier. I'll probably try to kms with the exhaust in my closed garage soon, but I don't have life insurance so my family will get nothing from it anyway and probably end up homeless.
-------------------------

just made that all up, but it probably is what middle class means today.

>had to

You didn't have to do anything

why is there a pajeet shitskin """""family""""" on my white nationalism board gtfo REEEEEEEEEEE

wtf what mystery meat ethnicity is this

middle class woman to other middle class woman:

>omg and I'm like binge watching all the seasons! Lol! it's so bad I'm so into binge watching have you seen that latest show that's on HBO? OMG it's so good I've totally binge watched the first three seasons and my husband and I that's what we do all the time and our kids like television too

>the series is like SO good and I like escaping into fantasy and OMG the finale was such a cliff hanger I just had to watch the next season to find out what happened omg SO GOOD

>talking about tv shows

WHY do people do this so much

I spend 3.5 hrs a day commuting so i could afford a bigger house that i spend less time in. fucking goddamn highways are clogged because of other faggots like me. subdivisions keep going up but the highway stays the same size. my gameroom/mancave is boss, boss. that's where i like to go to spend time when i'm not in the living room, or the family room, or the sitting room.

because they're plebian scum with no shame or self respect. >tips fedora

we're making fun of them because they're garbage

typical amerimongrels

just 50 more years of this living hell and i'll be able to retire!

it sucks that i can never quit, but thank christ i have health insurance!

Fucking beautiful my God.

BEST POST

30 year mortgage
financed new 4wd that we only use to drop kids off at school (longest term possible)
credit cards max'ed with us only making minimum repayments
NOT contributing to super annuation
buy coffee every morning and eat out a minimum of twice a week
wife thats slightly over weight
2 snot nosed kids
1 dog
1 cat
borrow money to go on holidays (also need a new cc for spending money when there)
no savings

This isn't /b/ you shit cunt. I do drive a relatively new C class but I own it outright and own my own place. But I live in Parramatta. It may be filled with pajeets but at least I'm away from all the snobby fucks that think they're above everyone because they give themselves a job title with more than 3 words.

Asshole spotted

what are you doing with your life?

You'd be a hit over at Veeky Forums, man

That. Was so beautiful user. Kek blesset your soul.