You will never be able to check out all the cool historical shit in the middle east because it's a violent...

>You will never be able to check out all the cool historical shit in the middle east because it's a violent, terrorist shithole

why lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
forward.com/sisterhood/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/07/24/two-more-new-york-infants-given-herpes-in-jewish-mouth-to-penis-ritual/
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you arent a PUSSY
You can
t.. Someone thats been to Ukraine while fire fights were happening on the street

Don't be such a pathetic beta. You can even still visit the historical sites in Syria if you're in government controlled areas.

Dude drop some MOABs lmao

I'm actually from Ukraine and it's nowhere near as bad as Syria and Iraq.

Blame the British for arbitrarily including vastly different peoples within borders of new countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

Blame western powers alowing for allowing hyper-ethnocentric and religiously overzealous jews to have their own country in the middle east

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

And of course blame the US and its never ending need to feed its military industrial complex for overthrowing secularist dictators allowing for radically traditionalist islamic groups to take hold all throughout Northern Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia.

Fucking de maistre is proven right again

Are you shitting me ukraine is nowhere near as bad as whats going on in the middle east. The only real happening was Russia seizing Crimea after invasion and the plebiscite, the rest of it is slightly more intense than the Irish's Troubles of the 70's.

>Blame the British for arbitrarily including vastly different peoples within borders of new countries

wow, it's almost like multiculturalism is a bad idea

Yeah, because it's not like huge Arab armies joined the British in their efforts.

Weird how multiculturalism actually leads to more conflict when people are forced to integrate against their will. Who would've thought that thousands of years of recorded history would still be proven righ?

>implying it matters

There is nothing wrong with Israel existing. It is a small ethno state the size of Massachusetts. Islam, on the other hand, has over a billion followers. 1 out of every 7 people are muslims.

>t Schlomo "we need more land goy" von Shekelberg. Yes I'm sure Israel's foreign policy plan of overthrowing all their neighboring arab countries' secular dictators is doing nothing for the middle east.

I guarantee that having massive military industrial complex systems from foreign lands invading your country on behalf of protecting Israel is doing nothing. Every other western intervention into the middle east but Israel is the reason why its so fucked.

>Blame the British for arbitrarily including vastly different peoples within borders of new countries

Or blame the stone age allah-snackbars who are occupying and destroying world heritage sites b/c of "muh islam"?

You don't get a free pass on destroying HUMAN history, because you are unhappy with the recognized borders of your country. If your 5 year old is unhappy with his lunch, does he get to sharpie all over the backseat of the minivan?

Why do you guys coddle these shit-stains so much? And just last night I was reading about some new push by the mudslime brotherhood in egypt to deface the "false idols" of the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids.....unreal...

They wouldn't nearly be as bad if you had actually divided up the middle east in a way that didn't lead to even further unceasing wars then shilled for Israel.

Also fuck the brits for what you did during the Opium Wars and Boer Wars, behind every jew is a brit.

Kill yourself. Jews don't deserve a nation.

Israel don't deserve to exist desu

This

Butthurt frogs in this thread.

Saying the Sykes-Picot agreement was the cause of this shit situation in the middle east is retarded considering that agreement you throw around was never put into place.

Still plenty of cool shit in Tunisia and Morocco although there might be some risk of kidnap in some places. Things were better in the 90's. Don't know how stable central Asia is. It seems to be in the US cronies' crosshairs for the next conflict in another obscure region we know little about.

>They wouldn't nearly be as bad if you had actually divided up the middle east in a way that didn't lead to even further unceasing wars then shilled for Israel.

Who is this you? I was born on a farm 10km south of the Albanian border in Greece, my hands had no part of this. Not that matters, Iraq became a country in the early 30s iirc, the people who drew the borders aren't running around today. Time to grow up. Greece has had many hard times, especially lately, and no one here prays with the old ways yet we don't blow up the historical sites because "muh religion".

And why can the jews not have a country? Palestine was shrub land tended by some goat fuckers before they came, I have been on holiday in Tel Aviv and it is a beautiful city like any in europe. I have no jewish family, yet I would not trade all the mudslimes in the desert for a single jew. that should say something.

The general layout of the plan was still put in place wtf are you talking about

>HOW DARE THESE RACIST NAZIS ASK FOR A WHITE ETHNOSTATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>But a Jewish ethnostate is ok

>exchanging kid fuckers for goat fuckers

forward.com/sisterhood/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/07/24/two-more-new-york-infants-given-herpes-in-jewish-mouth-to-penis-ritual/

wewlad

>that should say something

That you're a shabbos goyim and you're completely blind to the history of the zionist movement and jewish history in general.

>Why shouldn't the jews have their own country

they should, and they should all move their and become isolationist so we dont have to deal with them

the difference is that jews are an actual people, while whiteness is a social construct made for the purpose of exclusion

>they should, and they should all move their and become isolationist so we dont have to deal with them
That's retarded, Askenazi Jews are more intelligent than whites. What we actually need to do is destroy traditional Jewish culture and encourage Jews to intermarry with whites, thus getting the benefits of their intelligence and industriousness without the tribalism.

Germans are an actual people too.

>jews are an actual people
Stop shitposting retard

Well not I'm not really much of a Jew apologist but a major global ethnicity with numerous imperialist assets both currently and throughout history is hardly comparably to small minority religious group that has mostly lived on the brink of persecution for over 2000 years.
>inb4 oy vey it was 3000 you anti semite

Why does a small minority deserve a state more than a successful group of people like whites? Why do they "deserve" it more just because they're weaker?

*hardly comparable to a

No they have a higher IQ than whites on average because they score higher on the Verbal IQ part of the course. They are also some of the most neurotic people on the planet with large lists of genetic disorders that are only found in jews as a result of inbreeding.

Ashkenazi jews are only smart because they only ever married higher IQ whites.

>industriousness
>jews

top fucking kek

>without the tribalism

Tribalism is inherent to human nature jesus what kind of LARP'er are you?

diff user than you're replying to but,

>forward.com/sisterhood/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/
>patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/07/24/two-more-new-york-infants-given-herpes-in-jewish-mouth-to-penis-ritual/

Those links prove nothing, pedophilia is a human thing, found everywhere. Israel is a modern and somewhat progressive (in the human rights sense) nation that in no way encourages or enables pedophilia anymore than anywhere else.

>That you're a shabbos goyim and you're completely blind to the history of the zionist movement and jewish history in general.

Jews history (if you can even call it that pre-20th century) has overwhelmingly been determined by forces outside their control.

Ex, Other religions prohibit usury, complex societies cannot function without ability to borrow = only group able to fulfill that role (le Jews) does.

Ex, Other groups are prohibited from marrying with Jews = Jews only marry each other, creating an insular culture.

>they should, and they should all move their and become isolationist so we dont have to deal with them

This is confusing, because you contradict your self. If you want the Jews to have their own country and be as isolated and far from you as possible (assuming you are a burger) than why wouldn't you want them to fight over a patch of desert in the middle east, a geographic area you will likely never visit?

>do they "deserve" it more just because they're weaker?
Well that was the ideal of the whites who allowed it to be established in the first place in any case.

>a successful group of people like whites?
By your logic niggers chinks and probably cockroaches also deserve supremacy because of their greater numbers.

Why not?

Israel is the only country in the area that resembles a democracy. That is why the USA and other European countries ally with it. Compare it to its neighbors like Syria and Iraq which go through civil wars because they're/they were run by brutal dictators, or the UAE and Saudi Arabia where laws are strict. Or Chechnya which made headlines the other day for reportedly setting up concentration camps against LGBT. Israel has it's problems like any other nation, but it's currently politically more similar to the west. Saying that the Middle East is in the state it is in because of Israel is like saying it is in the state it is in only because of Islam. There are lots of factors to the current geopolitical situation and I think it's intellectually lazy to just blame it all on one thing.

What do you mean ask for an ethnostate? The countries throughout Europe like the UK have existed for nearly a thousand years

>complex societies cannot function without ability to borrow

You realize that in the Talmud is explicitly states that Jews cannot perform usury on other jews, just non-jews, right? You have a functioning society that isn't based on wage slavery and usury.

>Pedophelia is a human thing

This isn't just pedophelia, blowing bloody baby dicks is a religious practice of the far right orthodoxy of the.

>other groups prohibited marrying jews

Jews prohibitted marrying with non-jews, and they had this rule before becoming diaspora after the destruction of the Second Temple of Jerusalem

>I contradict myself

The concept of Judea/ Israel just mean the jewish people, i don't like the jewish people but I'm fine with them having their own land as long as they don't constantly try to fuck everyone over.

Which they do, all the time.

>Weird how multiculturalism actually leads to more conflict when people are forced to integrate against their will.
Sounds like what Europeans opposed to immigration are dealing with as we speak, huh?

First of all, i don't care about democracy so thats a moot point. The reason why USA and Europe allies with it is because half of their oligarchs class is jewish and because defending muh Israel gives the west the moral excuses it needs to topple other government for their own economic interest.

>He thinks after I said the middle east being shit had to with historical tensions being exacerbated by foreign intervention, colonialism, and shitty policies made by Israel that I was only blaming Israel

You're either a legit neocon or a jew.

>half of their oligarchs class is jewish

That's a pretty bold statement, can you prove it without using a .jpg image? Especially for the case of Europe.

As far as the Middle East goes, we ally with Israel because they, politically, are the only ones remotely similar to the US/Europe. It wouldn't make sense for the US to ever fully ally with a country like China, especially a few decades ago, because they have different political beliefs to us and will provide competition for resources in the long run.

>He thinks after I said the middle east being shit had to with historical tensions being exacerbated by foreign intervention, colonialism, and shitty policies made by Israel that I was only blaming Israel

Where did you say that? I don't recall it in your post.

>Israel is the only country in the area that resembles a democracy. That is why the USA and other European countries ally with it.

What a bullfucking shit excuse, USA has no problems with un demcoratic nations like Saudi Arabia, moreover they toppled democratically elected goverments, such as in Persia and Chile.

USA support Israel not because of how democratic or how lgbtqa+ it is, but because of her interest. Thanks to lobbying most of Israeli and American interest became intertwined, similar to how saudi lobby that buys shit tons of weapons from usa made her interest alligned with american interest.

We side with whatever's in our best interest for resources. Since Israel is politically the most similar to us in the region, they're more of an ally in the long run. We temporally side with Saudi Arabia for the time being because they have oil and are iirc the dominant power in the region. I imagine things will be different 100 years from now.

>i have to prove this now on Veeky Forums

just look up the statistics ffs, since the 1600's jews have been masively involved in the expanding empires of the west and invested wisely in whatever they did. They became bankers, lawyers, slave merchants, etc similar to what they did in ancient Rome.

In the US its about 48%,

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Start here if you really want to, but read pic related for more. This isn't a neonazi conspiracy theory, this is something that Jews flaunt pretty openly.

>we ally with the jews becaue they are similar to us

They have nothing in common with our culture except what they spend their money on, also again.

>democracy a shit

forgot pic, its written by a jew btw

I said, especially for Europe. I want Israel to have its own homeland because I believe every culture, especially religion, should have its own homeland. Utah for the Mormons, MENA for Islam, Italy for Catholicism, etc. I know a few people who are Jewish and It makes me sad that people want to and have harmed them from everything in the book ranging from blaming them for the bubonic plague to century old conspiracy theories. They are not bad people. It is a culture based around education. We need more cultures like that and Japan throughout the world.

I think you drastically overestimate their political power. Bill Gates is rich but I doubt he influences politics

>They have nothing in common with our culture except what they spend their money on, also again.

Politically, Israel is the only country in the Middle East that remotely resembles a democracy. The Middle East is filled with areas like Chechnya

This is a reddit tier meme. As if the region didn't experience sectarian conflict prior to Western intervention. Here's a protip: the few hundred years prior to Sykes Picot was not a harmonious period for the region. These were not stable, independent states.

You go ahead and redraw nation state borders on a cultural basis and watch as all the conflicts wouldn't are just pushed to a state level.

>itss so easy just redraw the borderz guyz :^)

You have no idea how much this hurts my soul

>only 3000
Why do people always ignore older instances of persecution of Jews? I have never once, on this board, seen anyone acknowledged the confiscation of the Great Shekel Vaults of Jaweh by the Finnic Jedi Knights during the hyperwar, nor the rape and murder of Jewish shtetls along the Ganges by the Korean Empire. Jews have been relentlessly persecuted for over 6,000,000 years now, and it has to stop.

Actuely the British went of there way to destroy multiculturalism in there colony's since it made them easier to rule and less likely to revolt and as it turns out society's that took century's to form don't magicly heal themselves in a few decades look at Palestine or India and Pakistan

Nobody wants a raciostate, we want an ethnostate.
It's the difference between wanting a white country versus an Anglo one.

Because Americans

I think of this often too, OP. Now, ISIS is destroying these wonderful monuments too.

Youre retarded, how could the borders be drawn up any better? Most of the borders are just lines drawn out in the desert where no body lives, they dont mean very much in the middle east. Its about the population centers, which are already divided based on geography. Would you rather divide them up based on a million ethnic minorities to the point that no state is powerful enough to keep itself safe from being controlled by similar traditionalist islamic radicals?

Israel and Jordan are pretty safe.

I've had a vacation to Syria booked for summer 2011. I wanted to visit Palmyra and a few other sites. Then the "Arab Spring" happened and I cancelled hoping to wait it out.

Still waiting.

triggered

Israel is more multiracial than most European countries

My ass. When I went to Israel for work, I saw only Jews and Arabs. The Jews always yelled at me because I wore a Christian cross on my necklace.

Aside from Jews there are Arabs, Ethiopians, Russians, Assyrians and many others.