Get the fuck on this Veeky Forums. It's on waves, and it's cheap as fuck

Get the fuck on this Veeky Forums. It's on waves, and it's cheap as fuck.

wagerr.com/

wagerr.com/wagerr_whitepaper_v1.pdf

>It's on waves
No.

It's about time!

yes good goyim
buy my bags

Waves getting better and better

hmmmmm

What's a WoJak? Is that some sort of mammal?

>get the fuck on this Veeky Forums
I'm listening
>it's on waves
aaaaaaand into the trash it goes

waves has a built in exchange right?

what's the price of wagerr on it, I bought some at ICO

How stupid can you be to trashtalk Waves because of some niggercoin...idiot 14 yr. old children probably

I'm not. I never gave a shit about stupid fucking niggercoin. Waves is just a shit platform that is literally 100% a scam to sell waves, to the point where you cant even sell something unless you pay waves.

The token creation system is also retarded, and by default nigger is fucking stupid too.

transferring Wagerr to waves is optional though, their platform isn't out til EOY

3850 sats is the current lowest sell order... so $0.096 USD

waves - the decentralized(centralized) exchange?

good luck with that, faggot

It's a deflationary coin targeted at a $400 billion market... Come one. Why would one sell now. Shortsighted faggots.

If First Blood can moon, surely this coin can. It just needs to be picked up by Bittrex. Buy now for ICO price and then re-sell for a quick, mid hold profit.

I see you know shit about Waves...It one of few good guys in crypto and one of few that have something to show and not just broken promises. New dex is about to happen with lots of altcoins to trade on for cheaper, faster and safer trade than on Poloniex. Than comes Tokenomica, smart contracts, scaling, big ICOs..It's one of most promising coins and if you like it or not it's gonna be huge...Go buy yourself some verge and dgb now

i don't understand, these guys made an ico,. and then announced it was a waves token?

arent waves tokens just made by filling in a little form?

They're verified by Waves (green check) and will be able to be transferred to exchanges or for the WGR coin when it releases Q4 this year. The ICO sold out, so I don't see this coin being ~ 0.1 for too long.

THis, i bought 13k tokens.

Will I be able to trade the waves wager tokens for normal tokens ultimately?

Yes.

Yes, that is what will happen in 4th Quarter

Cheers guys, i'm holding a small amount of them now, small gains would be nice but I am not hopeful with this one.

I wouldn't worry too hard about it, user. Have you seen the coins this board shills constantly? They wouldn't know legit projects if they cockslapped them in the face

wtf is the go with the waves exchange? can anyone else scroll down?

It will be considered cheap for 10x the ICO price when betting, trading on big exchanges actually starts. Huge potential in sportsbetting market.

Wawes trading platform is still shit. Only option to buy cheap, though. Mainnet WGR tokens could be 10x the price. You decide.

ICO sold out, where can i buy?

Waves Asset Exchange. Download the Waves lite client and create a account. You can trade directly from the lite client

Why aren't you hopeful?