Hey guys, itcha boy cryptocat here coming at you with some sad news

hey guys, itcha boy cryptocat here coming at you with some sad news.

i have warned you about this yesterday in my AMA thread, but ETH is going to go into a coma.

i know a few whales (we're talking about several million dollars in holdings) that have been cashing out for the past few weeks.

take my advice and sell off your ETH. everyone's about to panic here. buy at the bottom and you can maybe 2x-1.5x your ETH holdings by the end of it all.

in the meantime, please join me in the ETH burying ritual:
1. open cryptowat.ch
2. turn on The Doors - The End
3. grab your favorite beverage from the fridge
4. enjoy

love,
cryptocat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLaI7680I4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think is gonna happen with ethereum tokens after ethereum collapses in the next few days? Also whats gonna happen with general altcoins?

Why is Ethereum suddenly collapsing?
There's 10+ threads about this. I'm not sure if this is organised FUD or Veeky Forums actually knows something.

Don't forget to sell your eth first. And maybe microwave some popcorn. Don't salt it though, the salty tears of the hodlers will be all you need.

Fud from a btc shill

The vitalik rumors started here and spread

It's organized

Lol. So naive. BTC is fucked as well. It's going back to the 1500s at best. Don't cash out to BTC lol. USD is the only thing that's safe right now.

>FUD hitting critical levels.

Ahhh, time to buy.

i'm not a BTC shill. i am advising everyone to go into cash until the market stabilizes. i am literally trying to save you money.

i answered this yesterday:

What's the bottom?
$150?

$150 is a little high, I think. But around there is probably a safe spot to get back in. It's hard to call bottoms and tops in these things though. But I think sub-200 is pretty well guaranteed.

>cryptocat
You're a Firefox otr enabled chat plugin?

Buy in at $160 if you can.
>And if the Ethereum price retreated to between $150 and $200, it would be cheap enough to merit buying more.
-Michael Novogratz

My humble opinion is 50

Post some screenshots of order history to prove you've actually cashed out please.

It's hard to believe you without some proof

>spreading some fud to make the most of your short
Can't say I really blame you.

wouldnt it just make sense to margin short eth?

This. Just when you think it's over, it won't be.

I'd like to know this as well

hey man what's up, just sold 15 eth, feeling pretty good

-Merk

Ok Merk I just sold mine too thanks for the heads up brother

Did you ever read the book VURT? You remind me of the Game Cat.

this isn't even over, lol.

why are you posting charts with 5 minute time frames? Are you a fucking retard or something?

They're sweating because they know ETH can bounce back at any minute and they need to constantly watch the markets so they don't get fucked when it rapidly reverses on them.

Just buy ETH now and make a profit once the news is announced, literally easy mode trading.

Screencapped and MFW it doesn't go down at all

Niggers in this thread, there was a Ethereum dev meeting in youtube this morning, go look up the Ethereum foundation YouTube channel and watch. All the core devs agreed the price is gonna tank soon, probably down to mid 20s and they're planning on selling & dumping before it's too late. Don't believe me though, go watch the video for yourself.

a ton of people shorted eth to make some gains and have to fud so they don't have to sell the house.

and at what point of the video did they say this?

MFW It already has. A lot.

About 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through. I watched it live and wasn't paying attention to the time. The topic came up when they were discussing staking vs block rewards and Vitalik was talking about possibly adjusting the block reward based on price.

cleverly disguised FUD to benefit shorting positions. well done OP, well fucking done.

hey dude whats up its me again, still feelin pretty amped about selling my eth, gonna keep ridin this wave haha

- Merk

Link or BS

youtu.be/wLaI7680I4w

All I can remember is it was at least halfway through. Maybe 2/3