The last chance to buy BTC in the $2200s might happen very soon

That is of course if it bounces one more time.

Fuck this shit. What the fuck is even going on.
ONE WHOLE WEEK OF CRASHING AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING OVER...

It looks a lot clearer when you zoom out.

BTC looks weakly bullish. As long as it doesn't breach the $2442 support we should be good.

I don't think it's going to drop below 2400 at least for another few months, if ever

there's another week left user.

would be nice to bounce up a couple hundred for the weekend warriors

And then crash into nothing August 1st

It's called volatility

I doubt we'll go below 2350

btc isn't going to crash its only going to grow. It will be a very common currency around the world, maybe not the ONLY currency, but it is going to be more and more common to see online stores accepting btc and physical places of business taking btc. It'll only grow the next few years.

oy vey

>August 1st

August 1st will be a big nothing-burger, investors will be relieved, and price will surge.

Why would people want to wait minutes for their transactions to go through when a credit card or cash is much faster

This the beginning of the end. Cash out before it's too late. You've been warned.

My guess is someone like coinbase will start issuing debit cards. So you'd be paying with bitcoin but it would be instant

as long as the unconfirmed transactions get taken care of the way its supposed to...transaction fees go down as price goes up.. you will be correct. As of now, its far worse than a cc transaction, so many factors will definitely have to be ironed out for wide spread usage. Aug 1 is the first step. But as long as BTU doesn't take over we should be in the clear, their main intention is keeping miners/node operators happy by controlling block size rather than ironing out real issues.

Then it's just a debit card, except you have a harder time even loading it with funds. What's the point?

Because then it's not fiat. Some people have a lot of money in crypto, and converting crypto to cash can be time consuming and sometimes complicated depending on how you do it. Moving a few bitcoin into your coinbase account would take a couple hours while transferring from an exchange to a bank could take a week. And then there's people who just don't like fiat.

do you even know why people are putting money into crypto? let me guess you are someone that saves cash because you think it holds its value.

Btc is going to be the worlds currency, there will be other currencys but the most common will be a crypto such as btc

BTC IS FUCKING GOING DOWN YOU STUPID NIGGERS. THERE IS NO FUCKING HOPE FOR THIS SHITCOIN.

EXPECT 1000 FUCKING DOLLARS BY MONDAY YOU FUCKING DUMBASS STUPID RETARD FUCKSTICKS.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED NIGGERS.

It will never be used for every day transactions. The deflationary aspect of bitcoin makes it a very poor means of transaction.

>The deflationary aspect of bitcoin makes it a very poor means of transaction.
How? Why would owning a property that gains value with time discourage people from wanting to trade with it?

How long do you you reckon it will take for BTC to find it's resting place this time around? Looking to invest $10000 and hold for a decade

Honestly 10k?

I would buy some right now. Like 33% or 20%. Then be on the look for events of August 1st. That includes the aftermath and some time before. Invest the following 33%.

I'd also buy other coins in the top 20. Some LTC,ANS,ETH. with the last 33%.

BTC will continue rising,but the other coins have good opportunities of yielding better ROI.

Bitcoin is in a world of hurt right now. Segwit2x is bullshit and basically a take over. They've pushed bullshit code and the core devs are fed up. If the devs walk or get pushed out bitcoin is over. I don't think that will happen and I do have faith long term, but this next little while is going to get ugly

Short then you fucking imbicile