What period of time was best for the gays ? Which period had the cutest boys ?

What period of time was best for the gays ? Which period had the cutest boys ?

>that image

Bisexual means attracted to two genders, yeah. Doesn't mean there are only two, hence the label pansexual becoming a thing. The debate in the LGBT community over this is actually a point of contention, not that you care because you're a snarky dipshit.
I know a lot of people here think having a bajillion genders is retarded, but society already has countless religious denominations, diets, music genres, sports, ideologies, languages and what have you - some quite trivial in their differences. One more point of nuance won't break reality and arguing over it distracts from the point of having empathy for people that are downtrodden.

>society already has countless religious denominations, diets, music genres, sports, ideologies, languages and what have you
They all serve a purpose though, unlike the whole gender thing which is just there to make some people feel special.

The problem is that third genders in other societies have a defined cultural role while these are made up by people questioning the system without thinking about the repercussions. As a homosexual there is an established culture and multiple gender roles both within gay circles and in the greater culture. Most aren't named and it isn't what you'd think of as gender, but that's what it is.

Not to mention user was talking about sexuality, which is more taxonomic of attraction and physical behavior than a cultural role. I don't buy too hard into gender, but as a cultural institution, it's there and there's more than two even in the West.

>Which period had the cutest boys ?
modern western and east asian nations, because people who would have been dirty, idiotic peasants are actually clean and relatively intelligent down to the lads

It's semantics really. Genders are about the social/identity roles between around the only 2 existing biological sexes. Sure you can be autistic and invent a slew of interpretations of gender roles, but they are all built around 2 biological sexes.

That's why one term is subjective as fuck and the other is objective. Fuck who you want as long as it's consensual, I don't care. But don't start pretending your special snowflake identities can trump, or even supercede, reality.

Rome probably, as you could just buy a slave then give him a vasectomy to keep him cute but also orgasm

Ancient Greece

But all that oil gives them acne? Also they didn't sterilise surgical equipment

I can't understand the symphaty and appreciation people are supposed to have today towards homosexuals. It's clearly a mental disorder and should be fixed in a treatment. Acting like it's normal isn't wrong, and if our society continues encouraging them our grandchildren will have to accept pedophiles, objectophilia and bestiality.

Homosexuality is present in over 100 species. Homophobia is in only one. You tell me which one is natural.

religiousfags are the mentally ill ones

Dumb logic. Lets allow cannibalism because it is present in over 100 species.

I can't understand the symphaty and appreciation people are supposed to have today towards christians. It's clearly a mental disorder and should be fixed in a treatment. Acting like it's normal isn't wrong, and if our society continues encouraging them our grandchildren will have to accept FGM, death by stoning and bestiality.

I fucking hate fag culture
If one of my kids turns out a shitdick I am disowning them

Since homosexuals are inherently self-hating and want to die... I'd say somewhere in the Rashidun Caliphate.

Christianity has given rise to the greatest Empire in the known universe

Faggot culture as given rise to aids and societal break down

Your post activated my electrodes

>Christianity has given rise to the greatest Empire in the known universe

No that was paganism, Christianity destroyed it.

Which Empire do you have in mind, pal?

Have as many genders as you want honestly. It doesn't really matter. It's just funny that they expect me to actually care about their preferences or identity. If you look like a dude I'm going to call you Sir and if you look a woman I'm going to call you Ma'am. I have no interest in catering to people that sperg out over such insignificant things.

Ah no sweetie,
The British (I.e. CHRISTIAN) Empire was the biggest ever known
And you add in all the other Christian nations there really is no competition

>paganism
>The meme to top all memes

Keep tippin', friendo.

>Rome is bet empire
Nice meme. The Industrial revolution is arguably the most important event in the last 4,000 years and it happened in Great Britain.

The social acceptance of homoeroticism, in spite of religious prohibition, was such that ʿOnṣor-al-Maʿāli Kay-Kāvus, a prince of Ṭabarestān, in his well-known mirror for princes, commonly known as Qābus-nāma, written as a compendium of advice for his son Gilānšāh, not only approves of male homosexuality, but suggests the best way of practicing it, even though he is by all accounts a man of piety, bound by the dictates of religion. In a chapter on “Enjoying Sexual Relations” (Tamattoʿ kardan, chap. 15) he advises a bisexual approach, employing both women and boys (ḡolāmān), but always in moderation: “so that you can benefit by both and neither of the two parties may turn against you” (pp. 86-87).

The social acceptability of sodomy also finds an eloquent testimony in the fact that Ḥamid-al-Din Abu Bakr, the chief judge of Balḵ (12th century), includes in his famous work, Maqāmāt-e Ḥamidi, written in rhymed ornate prose on the model of the Maqāmāt of Badiʿ-al-Zamān of Hamadān and that of Abu’l-Qāsem Ḥariri (both in Arabic), a maqāma (“discourse,” lit. “assembly”), the subject of which is a debate between a sodomite (lāṭiy) and a fornicator (zāniy). They each proffer their arguments about the merits of their chosen ways, and the author, having heard their arguments, concludes that he should keep contact with both sexes and follow both schools (mellat).

Fuck off /pol/

No

>A Persian aristocrat who fetishizes his ancestry to the Sassanids is a Sodomite

Colour me surprised

> implying it ain't a /pol/ack who made this thread.

/pol/ is gayer than a pride parade in San Francisco.

Hey there, aryan superman. Found Narnia yet?

>objectophilia
Too late, there was an episode of My Strange Addictions and they had some hack psychologist tell a car-fucker that it was a-okay

>tfw you'll never be a boy concubine for an Ancient Roman legionary

There is nothing wrong with cannibalism

>Found Narnia yet?
It's in ancient Italy, home of the White Man and Western Civilization. Checkmate homocuck.

But at what cost?

Daily reminder that you people are degenerates and cancer of humanity! You're literally perverted subhumans! The only thing that Nazi and Soviets did right was purged your kinds.

You should stop propagating your disgusting degenerated perversion or just KYS.

Trying to "cure" it does more damage than accepting it

Reminder

>he says on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums have always been degenrate and gay as fuck

Homosexuality is the ultimate redpill.

No the issue is we don't hang them up by their necks.

>if gay love is real, why has nature 'disallowed' them reproduction?
Okay, then how about
>if living to old age is a real need, why does nature want to kill us prematurely - why do we need medicine?
>if wanting to move fast is real, why did nature make humans slow - why do we need cars and planes?
>if humans were meant to build stuff, why did nature make us weak - because we need technology?
et fucking cetera. What is this crap?

>creates own definition of mental illness
>then says gays are mentally ill by the definition
ok

By that retarded definition you could define as the need for activity as mental illness - when a person held in an isolation cell wants to read a book or write things. Clearly that is bullshit.

In addition, by his later conclusion, sports is now also mental illness by definition: willful practice of self harmful behavior is mental illness.

Yeah we're off to a great start with that one, huh?

>marriage
A misunderstanding of what modern marriage is permeates through the entire paragraph. Marriage is not intended to be anything else other than the legal status of a loving couple. Any additional purposes he adds such as child rearing is bullshit seeing as child support programs are entirely separate issue from marriage.

It is not the religious marriage that gays fight to attain, but the legal status of a loving couple.

>toxoplasmosis
What the fuck, that's a disease humans get from food. What the shit is he even claiming?

>gay stats
The research statistics can all be dismissed as being representative by the following facts:
>conducted in the 70s when being gay was a taboo, and only the most confident and outgoing people would admit
>conducted in gay haven San Francisco
>only 1000 gay people
>they were all recruited from gay bars, gay bathouses, bathrooms and parks

Whereas the control group, the heterosexual males, were random people recruited from streets. No statistical bias, huh?

Post limit and I'm done.

It was hilarious when the 80's gays all got AIDS because they wouldn't stop their meth fueled bath house orgies even though people warned them that's how you get AIDS.

But then, Aids has always been more of a cure than a disease.

There is nothing wrong wit homosex, and many things wrong with the society that forces people to repress it and develop dangerous mindsets caused by the social stigma of it.

gender and sex is the same thing, people just make up new defintions to make themselves feel special.

Homosexuality is also a cure.

It's a successful cap on unsuccessful genetics. Not all humans are genetically adequate enough to breed and it's good that we have a way to normalize their genetic dead ends.

Well gay """"love"""" is real... If you consider wanting to fuck someone for fun "real love".

I don't agree fully with the arguments that guy's making but he is on point that homosexuality is either a choice or a mental illness.

As for the marriage part, what kind of pathetic statist are you? The law isn't what is moral, what's right, the law is what the majority agrees upon.
Marriage is an institution intended to make sure that a child has the best possible enviroment to grow up in. A marriage between two people who have more chance of breeding diseases than children is no marriage at all.

As for gay stats, you can find lots in the modern age too... It's just that back then Sodomites didn't have the power to censor the things that went against them.

Also,
>Statistical bias
>Implying gays don't inherently do all those things

>here let me define an entire sexuality by the impression i have, most of which is from anti sexuality sources anyway

>or a mental illness
Agreed. As with sports, hobbies, writing, art and any other thing that would fall under his definition.

>marriage is (lol let me make something up)
>(lol i again made something up) is no marriage at all
ok

>back then Sodomites didn't have the power to censor the things that went against them.
Yes there's a cabal of promiscuous gays that get fucked hourly every day, but at nights they censor the internet of whatever makes them look bad.

Don't be fooled - your post didn't actually merit a response. I just had some time to kill before the bus.

Far from all uggos are gay, and far from all gays are uggo.

That's not at all what I said.

Broaden your understanding of genetics.

What would you consider unsuccesful genetics, then?

The statement remains, no matter what noun you substitute for "uggo"

Expect a half assed attempt at tying quality of genes to the personality of a person.

>A sexuality
Isn't the purpose of sexual organs to bring life into this world?
How is being essentially sterile and fucking another man's shithole/rubbing another woman's vagina a "sexuality"?

I said I didn't agree with most of his arguments, but being unable to to refrain yourself from an animalistic drive is a mental illness.
Necrophilia is a mental illness.
Pedophilia is a mental illness.
Beastiality is a mental illness.
Homosexuality isn't any different... It's a mental illness which most people refuse to acknowledge.

>Marriage
Nigger the first recorded marriages where done to ensure a man could really know the child belonged to him. You can cling to the modern, secular definition like a statist cuck but we all know the modern definition of marriage is bullshit. Remember, statist cuck, just because it's the law it doesn't mean it's right or true... Simply agreed upon by the majority.

Well it isn't a cabal, it's the homosexual "community" as a whole that is abominable.
Ah yes, and that's why any sort of criticism against a Sodomite could make you end up with no career, no job and the status of a social pariah.

Have fun riding the bus with your boyfriend.

The ones that fail to reproduce.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that faggotry is a born occurrence. Meaning that genetically some humans are attracted to the same gender.

That's what happens when you mix genetics all sorts of mutations and random genes are shared. Look at the broad range of siblings for examples.

Some people just didn't get the succesful genes. What are the successful ones?

The ones which manage to reproduce themselves since that is the only known purpose of life.

Actually marriage was likely hierarchy dominance at the start.

>this woman belongs to me

Learn the definition of sexual intercourse.

Sexuality determines which sexes one is attracted to for having sexual intercourse.

Is sex with condoms not sex anymore? Good argument.

>I said I didn't agree with most of his arguments, but being unable to to refrain yourself from an animalistic drive is a mental illness.
I already pointed out the brokenness of his definition, which you indirectly claim to disagree with, without offering anything in return, leaving a gap in your argumentation, which you funnily enough seem to be filling with exact same shit as he has, despite previous claims of not agreeing with him.

>to ensure a man could really know the child belonged to him
No, not really.

>statist, statist, statist!
Okay, point out how your definition of marriage is different from the actual definition of marriage is now being a statist.

>Simply agreed upon by the majority.
...So you just admitted that what the majority has agreed upon is in conflict with your definition?

ok

>Have fun riding the bus with your boyfriend.
Have fun pretending to be a crusader for the west, unlike those degenerates that aren't virgins and have jobs. Deus vult!

Broken arguments and half assed definitions with bigger holes in them than a gays asshole, according to the 70s studies.

Pointing out*

I remember clearly reading about the first recorded marriages in Babylon being to ensure the father of the child.

I think that people went from being polygamous groups that shared women and cared for all children equally because of a crushing need for a higher population to monogamy to ensure that the child you are working hard to raise is truly yours.
Polygamy is the "r selection" and monogamy is the "k selection" if you are willing to accept such meme concepts.

>that shared women and cared for all children equally
...what the fuck am I reading??

>Is sex with condoms not sex anymore

Sex is meant for reproduction, sex with condoms is abominable and immoral.

>I already pointed out...

There is nothing physically forcing you to read a book, you can go on your entire life without reading one or without playing a single game of catch. Homosexuals claim that a life without gay "sex" for them is not a life at all... How is it any different than the necrophile or the bestial?

>No, not really

Top tier refutations here.

I called you a statist because that's what you are, you are holding up what the State says as the absolute moral good. If the State said marriage should be between inanimate objects and a man/woman you'd agree.

>... So you just admitted that...
Yes, the Truth is not dictated by majority. One man could be sane and the rest of the world be lunacy. The core of it is that I have standards, I have an actual morality, I'm not simply acting relative to what the other guy said or did. A majority of reprobate, disgusting people can agree upon X, but that will never mean that X is a moral good.

I ain't a Christian, a Westerner or a Crusader-wannabe. You missed on all three points while it seems like I must have struck a nerve.
>Virgin
Look, I get you have a fetish for marrying whores who are as fucked out and sexually used as you are but please have the decency to leave us healthy folk out of your disgusting fantasies.

I admit that I am no expert in Ancient History but I do know this much to be true.
The whole tribe was considered a "family" of sorts where the men worked so they could provide for the women and through them to the children... Not really a concept of Ug working to keep his family alive but all men of the tribe working to benefit the tribe.

Retarded logic. The difference between us and animals is that we are more intelligent. Animals also rape each other all the time, should that be okay? Animals kill and eat their own kind all the time, should that be okay?

Moreover, every case of "homosexuality" in animals that fags trot around is actually just a form of dominance and has nothing to do with being attracted to the other participant. It's like when a big fat gang leader in prison fucks you in the ass in the shower. It's not because he's into fucking dudes, it's because he's reminding you that you aren't shit and he's the big dog.

True homosexuality does not exist in nature as a healthy and natural entity because it is self defeating. It quite literally goes against the most basic function of a lifeform: to reproduce. And for that reason, it is by definition, a flaw, a mental illness.

christianity gave rise to the british empire, and the british empire created the most homoerotic school system in the world. i guess the mar saba letter must be real after all.

I've heard of this before but can you explain to me, in depth, how the British School system is/was the most homoerotic school system?

>Sex is meant for reproduction
Yes. Why? Because you said so.

>Top tier refutations here.
It's just so stupid that I didn't really want to bother replying to that point.

"marriage is to know who the father is" really?

It's a thing of OWNERSHIP, you fucking inbred retard. It's literally "this fertile female is MINE, hands OFF". It has NOTHING to do with *knowing* who the father is since you being married doesn't stop your whore from whoring around the town if she wanted so.

Your reasoning is so broken that I'm honestly having difficulty at arguing with that point because there's nothing to make sense of. How does a legal status give knowledge of who your woman sleeps with? What the actual shit??

>the absolute moral good
Define "absolute moral good". Unless you're going to pull some "objective" morality out your ass, you have to admit it's subjective. It being subjective means only the majority opinion matters. Majority opinion - legality, as per what you said. So your point being...?

Or are you going to now go on a tangent with how the modern society as a whole is rotten to its core and it's just you and ONLY you that has 'it right' and that everyone should listen to, because what you see as right is the only morality everyone should base their moralities on?

>I have an actual morality
Lol you actually went down that path. Holy shit. So you're this stupid that you don't realize you have no ground to stand on and instead want to devolve this discussion into "my word vs your word" shitflinging fest? Literally "well MY opinion differs, so YOU'RE WRONG!" tier. Fuck off back to /pol/, this is Veeky Forums. Memes aside we have some modicum of quality to our discussions.

>families are a meme, ancient people lived in communism where every woman was common goods
Did you just stop pretending you're even serious?

I'd go with the late 70s. Mostly social accepted, no AIDS, San Francisco cheap as fuck, non-stop ecstasy fueled orgies (fags were the only ones who knew about ecstasy back then). No Democrats yet.

>True homosexuality does not exist in nature
Know what else doesn't exist? Love. "True love". Often, males literally rape the females to impregnate them.

I love it how at first you needed to dismiss his argument as at first being a fallacy, but then go on to 'disprove' it regardless. Which one is it, then?

Oh yeah I forgot this one:
>Sex is meant for reproduction, sex with condoms is abominable and immoral.
Top fucking kek look at this user dismiss the absolute majority of humanity as simply "degenerate" so that he doesn't have to face the fact that his shitty arguments have holes in them.

Yeah just claim X about humanity and then dismiss like 90% of it as "flawed".

Honestly you throw one shitty badly thought out argument after another. Literally not one thing you say is objectively provable. Not one sentence can be taken as an irrefutable fact. You just go on and on about what you think and what you feel. You're literally the person the joke "opinions are like assholes" refers to. A butt end of a joke because the amount of seriousness I gave to your arguments is the most you'll get.

Greece and Rome

>slippery slope fallacy

This. It's the same reason why we should encourage depressed people to kill themselves.

>There is nothing physically forcing you to read a book, you can go on your entire life without reading one

You mean like the Bible? :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

It's not a fallacy. First we had to accept gays, now we have to accept trannies and bestiality. Liberals are in love with perversion, it will get worse.

>it's not a phallacy cuz i said so muh libruls 1488
>did you remember to praise hitler yet

>lol JEWS NIGGERS
>PAY ATTENSHUN TO MEEEEHHHHHHH

>slippery slope fallacy
Exactly, I bet that halfwit thinks next we'll be forced to accept men cutting their dicks off and being allowed to shower next to little girls!

From the small sample of writing you have provided me I already have a deep and genuine desire for you to kill yourself.

>now we have to accept (...) bestiality

Except the prevailing trend has been prohibitive legislation in states where bestiality was legal.

>As of December 2016, sex with animals is illegal in 42 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.[1] In 2017, five states (Texas, Kentucky, West Virginia, Vermont and Nevada) introduced legislation to ban interspecies sex.[2][3][4][5][6] This is the most bills there has been at one time. The most recent states to ban it are Alaska (2010), Florida (2011), Alabama (2014), New Jersey (2015), New Hampshire (2016) and Ohio (2016). Prior to 2000 the number of states banning it was much lower; most laws have been made recently.[1]

Gays were a large part of the population, so of course they had a bigger say. But whether trannies or zoophiles or whatever will get accepted will depend entirely on the rest of society, since they by themselves don't have almost any say, being the very small minorities that they are.

And even IF they get accepted - remember this; don't blame it on gays. It was the whole society that accepted them.

Yes because that's exactly what gays care about - tranny rights!

Why are you even on Veeky Forums dude?

>Yes. Why? Because you said so.
Holy shit, you're right! Sex is just for pleasure, babies actually come from storks!

>It's a thing of OWNERSHIP, you fucking inbred retard. It's literally "this fertile female is MINE, hands OFF". It has NOTHING to do with *knowing* who the father is since you being married doesn't stop your whore from whoring around the town if she wanted so.
Most of history isn't like the present day, cuck. In most societies, the woman was kept at home. If she was found to be cheating, she would be killed. Stop pushing your cuck fantasies.

>Define "absolute moral good". Unless you're going to pull some "objective" morality out your ass, you have to admit it's subjective. It being subjective means only the majority opinion matters. Majority opinion - legality, as per what you said. So your point being...?
This. If the majority agrees to murder all gays, it is moral. If you don't agree, you're wrong, just go with the herd goyim

Also, lol at your butthurt, fags KNOW that they are subhumans.

>WE WILL BURY U IN THIRTY YEARS XD
>DID YOU REMEMBER MUH DAY OF THE ROPE
>LOL PEPE XD

>THIS IS WHAT I SPEND MY FREETIME DOING

The fault is with liberals. Liberals love the rush they get from supporting degenerate things, they get a thrill at seeing their societies weaken and die. This will lead to pedophilia, because most gays are pedos.

Don't think you know what a fallacy is my nigga

>what is Canada

>MUH SUBHUMAN

>DID YOU REMEMBER EVERYONE IS SUBHUMAN YET?
>LOL SO 2017 DOOOOOOOD ALT RIGHT IS WID DA TIMES

>Canada
>mattering

spotted the 1 leaf ITT

>I think in memes
t. Untermensch

LOL THE JOKE HERE IS THAT I'M MEMEING WHILE CALLING user OUT FOR MEMEING

SO FUNNEH XD

SO POST IRONIC

SO 2017

DID YOU REMEMBER TO PRAISE HITLER YET?

I'M NOT A NEO-HIPPY, HONEST. I JUST HATE NIGGERS AND FAGS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FLOURIDE MIND CONTROL!

1488! LOOK AT MY INFOGRAPHIX!

>getting this angry on a Bolivian kite fishing website
:^)

>2017
STILL THINKS CAPSLOCK IS ANGER

LOL DID YOU REMEMBER TO PRAISE HITLER YET? I'M NOT AN OBNOXIOUS SPAMMER I JUST HATE FAGS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Butthurt level: astronomical

>pretending /pol/ jokes are welcome on Veeky Forums

>this thread
>not one big /pol/ joke

Are you having a mental breakdown rn

LOL U MAD

I TROLE U

SUCCESSFUL LE TROLE IS LE SUCCESSFUL

LOL DID YOU REMEMBER TO PRAISE HITLER YET?

>faggot gets BTFO
>has a mental breakdown
*teleports out of thread*

>implying anyone but you is mad
Enjoy your 1:1 post:(you) ratio, you dissappointment

>Holy shit, you're right! Sex is just for pleasure, babies actually come from storks!
Okay now explain to me why 99% of the time do it with condoms then?

Oh wait, I remember now. Because they are degenerate. How silly of me!

What an argument, lads! I'll now claim that every person can do 50 push ups in a minute. Oh wait they can't? Nonsense, the ones that fail aren't even humans! Subhuman degenerates! My claim reigns true!

>the woman was kept at home
Yes, because marriage is what gave a man a right to do it. Which was the entire point of marriage, to legally bind a man and a woman, you stupid shit. NOTHING to do with "knowing who the father was", how many more times do I have to repeat this?

> If the majority agrees to murder all gays, it is moral
Indeed it would, if your definition of morality relied on the majorities opinion. Do you also realize that means that currently gays are moral? And that if accepted, so will be pedophiles and zoophiles? Something tells me you wouldn't be okay with that.

>Also, lol at your butthurt, fags KNOW that they are subhumans.
I'm starting to think all this moral crusading and "purity this" and "degenerate that" that you're doing is just a defense mechanism you've adopted to explain and justify the fact that you're probably 20+ and still a virgin with no social life.

Trust me, while it may be easier to condemn the rest of humanity as immoral scum, in the end you will realize that it was you that needed to be worked on, not the rest of humanity. Can't change the word to bend over for you, gotta work yourself up there. You're a lot like the sjw's you so try to contrast yourself with in that regard. You will feel happier once you admit the flaws in yourself and work them out.

LOOOOOL Veeky Forums ISN'T A TIBETAN KNITTING FORUM ITS A GAME OF LE (YOUS) XD

1 REPLY EQUAL ONE UPBOAT

I JUST GIVE MY UPBOATS TO U KIKES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO POST MODERRRNNN

gay people can and have reproduced.

being a homosexual doesn't render your sperm or ovaries inert.

That's a self-defeating argument. If your definition of unsuccessful genes is being unable to reproduce then how is not reproducing a sign that unsuccessful genes are being capped? The not reproducing part was what made them unsuccessful in the first place.

No Christianity built it, now neoliberals are destroying it.

A person's physiology is not the equivalent of a religion. I argue that only two genders exist: male and female. Because these are the only natural states which a human body was intended to occupy.

Those who claim to be anything but male or female wither suffer from some sort of legitimate mental illness or are attention-seekers who desire to rebel against normal standards in order to stand out. The only exception to this might be in the case of a defect causing a hermaphrodite which is extremely rare and isn't intended to happen, but rather is a mistake.

That's because you can have all types of instruments, places of worship, nutrients, but you only have 2 genders because there's only 2 types of human.
Man or Female. Boy or Girl. Peepee or flat.
>Inb4 'But sex doesn't mean gender.'