Is it possible to write an algorithm that beats the cryptomarket?

Is it possible to write an algorithm that beats the cryptomarket?

yea

no

dammit

Someone can, but it's not

so maybe

I don't know.

Some of us are working on it but if we succeeded we wouldn't tell you.

4u sweetie

No

Listen to this tranny op.

Why? Are you paranoid?

Beating the "crypto market" is easy as fuck since for every one coin that's have 50-200% growth, there are like 30 coins that are trickling down at -10% losses.

Do you define the market as bitcoin itself? because well timed shitcoin flipping can do that easily. Fuck, even just holding ether was beating bitcoin for a long time.

Retard why would we share an algorithm with a freeloader and make the algorithm less profitable by doing so?

Not any more possible than one for NYSE.

Algorithms aren't complex. Many can be colloquially written out. What ideas do you have OP?

He said tell us, not share the code. Can you not read?

Retarded beggar

Moron

You make a thread that's basically "PLS SPOONFEED ME" and you call anyone else a moron?

fucking retard

I merely proposed a relevant question for discussion. I never once asked for anything.

Rope your neck you fucking imbecile.

>retard getting mad because nobody wants to spoonfeed him
Yeah, keep insulting people who have what you want, that will surely work.

If you have an idea then do some web searches to see if anyone is talking about it - if they are then it's probably no longer effective. If no one is talking then try it out - if it succeeds then anyone already doing it has probably just noticed... so don't count on it working for long. That's the first reason you keep your fucking mouth shut. You can go a step farther by creating a counterstrategy - this is fun because you're writing a second bot with the goal of stealing from anything similar to your first bot. That's another reason you stay quiet - if someone knows what you're doing and you're doing it reliably then they'll find a way to take advantage of you. Half the weird shit you'll see if you watch an order book in real time is bots fucking with other bots.

for pump/dump coins, yes

>check for rapidly increasing volume within a period of time (fake pumps don't last long)
>check for low spread
>check for increasing bid sizes
>buy when conditions are met
>sell when pricing starts dipping fast