In hindsight, is the founding of America the worst thing that ever happened to humanity in its history?

In hindsight, is the founding of America the worst thing that ever happened to humanity in its history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Q8h-fDfEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

yeah

No

No, the French Revolution was. The Frog's took everything great about the Burger's revolution, threw it out the window and added their own collectivist faggotry, which ruined the Republican movement forever and ever.

¡Sí Señor!

I pity any poor subservient european who hates the founding fathers for liberating mankind from the cucked shackles of monarchism. What a sad life it must be to want to grovel at the feet of your master begging for scraps and thanking him like a little pay pic sissy instead of facing the cruel, yet liberating experience of true freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Q8h-fDfEI

Yes, I personally could never condone a revolution against a God-appointed monarch. The only way for the revolution to have been a good thing would have been to not exist. The British Empire should still exist. The French Revolution was a descent into madness. Beheading your own king? That's insane.

Brittania rules the waves! Empire is the only way to go. These delusional republics make me want to jump off a bridge.

>Brittania rules the waves!

Pretty much yeah. Only the French Revolution rivals it.

No actually
Everyone made it out pretty well in the end
America got its freedom and was able to become the strongest nation of current era
Britian dropped a lot of dead weight and was able to focus on more important matters
Canadians no were no longer being held down by the rowdy american colonist and got a population boost
The only nation that got fucked to hell and back was french monarchy

yes

>It was bad for the natives because it was a clear dissolution of the royal proclamation of 1763.
>It was bad for the slaves because it meant the perpetuation of their bondage for at the very least, 30 more years.
>It was bad for the mercantile classes because their Royal Naval protection would expire.
>It was bad for the Anglo-Saxon as this profoundly Anglo-Saxon schism would rob their empire of the opportunity of permanence.

But it was good for planters, who could shoot natives, sell niggers and proliferate over the Appalachians without the erectile dysfunction induced by doing so as a "subject" rather than a "citizen". Also Virginian planters got to larp as great men and leave their indelible stain on human history.

One could make the argument that the American Revolution indirectly caused the French Revolution. France went deeply in debt to help America during the war, then they raised taxes and whatnot, and boom, revolution.

France was in deep shit due to famine, not simply due to war debts

Not even close.

No, it's actually one of the good things.

Agreed, but war debts compounded the problems.

Britain beheaded their own king you retard

Also, it was reasonable for a French commoner to question why does he have to suffer for the cause of some rebels who want democracy when he himself is expected to be a happy subject of his king.

given where you're headed with this, why not do one better and call the 1492 voyage the worst thing to have ever happened in human history?

No, your birth is

No. It's horrible, but there are worse tragedies.

Based