How low is bitcoin going to go this month? Between the market crash and SEGWIT, I'm betting $1700

How low is bitcoin going to go this month? Between the market crash and SEGWIT, I'm betting $1700.

You?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/bittrexpnd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks segwit won't moon bitcoin
your nocoiner tears will be delicious

You will find out just how rigged it is when the bubble pops (already happening).

Here is the thing about being off the government dole....they won't bail you out.

I think they call this moment "sink or swim".

Judging by all the lead in their pants it is looking like "sink" is a good bet.

>He doesn't realize SegWit is (((Blockstream's))) method of backdooring patent encumbrance into Bitcoin

>hurrr if i put parentheses around words it's almost as good as having an argument!!!
i'll be enjoying those nocoiner tears soon

What is that even supposed to mean?

Free pumps for everyone.
t.me/bittrexpnd

It means that no one will be there to bail out the greedy Bitcoin ecosystem when it will fail as failures are intended to. No government bail outs. Just a hydra getting its heads cut off until it bleeds out to death.

You wanted free market and you shall receive one.

high is 4k

Low of 1000

have my shorts set up to stop at $1750

Because litecoin is so encumbered by patents right? Retard

Your stop losses are no match for epic crash. You think their is enough liquidity to actually pay you out at 1750? You are going to need a large percentage or your "profits" for lawyers when this is all said and done.

that's a terrible argument even if I'm bullish on bitcoin

if they see litecoin as a testbed for bitcoin, then they would 100% wait for bitcoin to get segwit to then assault it with patents. same with that 1MM bounty on litecoin. If segwit hits bitcoin, 1MM is nothing. Bitcoin is the real prize.

I've had a bad feeling about this month which is why I want to just wait it out a bit and see what happens next.

u fkn idiots. little bitches ruining altcoin market for everyone

What software is that?

You're naive little man

tradingview .com

thanks mate

My buys are in the low 1800's.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Buy at 10k at the end of this year, it will keep going up

Think it'll go that far?

>he thinks this is a bad thing