Hi

Hi,

I'm a highschool History teacher and we have finally reached the chapters regarding World War II. I was thinking of showing my class the documentary called "The Greatest Story Never Told" to get them to understand the other side of the story. The documentary is 6 hours, and class lasts for about 45 minutes. I will also be quizzing them every day (5-10 questions per quiz) while watching the documentary, and then accumulating all the quizzes together to make a test grade.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY

Not to mention, the Führer's birthday is in three days so I think this will be good. Thoughts?

Cool larping m8.

Well, if you live in any first world country, you'll probably lose your job. Go for it.

Quit larping

Fcuk that, just tell them to write a minimum 3 page essay (with citations) on any part of WW2 that interests them. That's what my grade 12 history teacher did and it was great since I didn't need to pound on the same old shit every faggot schoolbook goes on about and write about something that interested me.
Documentaries are gay and the kids are just gonna spend the time doodling in their notebooks and falling asleep.

quiz them on how the Germans got skullfucked

>the documentary called "The Greatest Story Never T

Kill yourself stomfag

I wish I was in your class.I truly truly do. God bless you and do it no matter the consequences. you are a teacher and you should do just that.

I went through highschool, most people did. Whatever you learn in highschool will have no impact because they don't teach things in highschool proper.

The proper way to teach in school is through generalizations. Get a wide spectrum teaching curriculum. Don't go for specifics as those don't stick out at all. If a student is particularly interested in history, they'll go that route and specialize. Otherwise, its best to get most knowledge crammed in as possible in highschool in general ways. You don't need 6 hours documentary on anything specific unless its world history overview.

kill yourself antifa

I hope you are just a shitposter

you just wish to be a hs teacher underaged little shit

but atleast this it shows how cancer so easily affects directionless youth like yourself

Go for it lol

#YOLO

>the greatest meme never told
Stormfag propaganda based on Nazi propaganda

Hi, I'm in college receiving an education to become a history teacher myself.

No what the fuck is wrong with you, don't do this. That's like a week and a half of classes.

It's weird but refreshing to see normie sanity every once and a while.

just play for them pic related

>this is still up but actually non-/pol/esque threads about the Holocaust are getting deleted

mmmkay

>IF YOUR NOT A STUPID STORMFAG LIKE ME THEN YOURE A COMMUNIST!

thats nice buddy, now kill retarded self.

Sure is a good thing that Veeky Forums hasn't turned into /pol/ with dates, r-right guys?

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ with dates just yet. As this thread proves, it's mostly just edgy and delusional stormfags with no real knowledge of history trying to "red pill" people who actually know better for the most part

> /pol/ with dates,
>implying Veeky Forumstorians get asked out on dates

Fuck teachers that show movies in classes, teach them by interacting and making shit interesting for them, assign them to do some research themself at home, they will learn much more from that then playing on their phones while your wanking it to hitler behind your desk faggot

we are in a constant war against dumbass shill revisionist

>complaining that people don't accept things because they are told to in a history and humanities board

> plays significant role in an American election
> allows /pol/ to exist and constantly leak into other boards despite the irritation of the majority of users
It's almost as if this website has an agenda or something.

Is it so wrong to want these assholes to fuck off and return back to their cancerous bases and never return?

If you want to make the Allies look bad, you could show them Barefoot Gen. Also, it's an anime.

Don't do that OP, you'll get your ass handed to you by the board. Instead leave the specific topic up to the students, but give them the theme along the lines of "Why did WWII occur and could it have been prevented, if so, how?" That way they are researching with a goal in mind and also get to think creatively

holy shit stormfags Btfo

Except it's not just the fact that stormfags don't accept it. They flat out refuse, lie, and deny an overwhelming mountain of evidence in favor of what is arguably one of the most studied events of history. It's like creationism if you replace faith with anti Semitism.

You could loose your job m8 idk if its worth it

Do it, I am absolutely certain it will not backfire in the slightest.

>majority of users
Do you have proof, faggot? You do know that the largest board of Veeky Forums is /pol/ right?

Whats next on your list? Star Wars?