In this thread, emotionally support each other through this trying time. NEO/ANS brothers UNITE

In this thread, emotionally support each other through this trying time. NEO/ANS brothers UNITE.

Why exactly is this a trying time? It's the best time to buy in and accumulate

I do. But I'm here for the long haul. In the current market climate the climb is going to be slow

Not if you got in at 360+ bro

We're gonna make it, guys. We're gonna fucking make it.

we gonna make it boys!!

should i actually buy this coin or is this a meme, do you fellas expect it to go down to ~$5?

you should do your own research.

Im waiting for my paycheck to wire transfer to bitstamp so i can get some more ans. Hope it doesn't take until monday to complete

Its a meme. Its Reddcoin all over again.

the speculation is it wont go below 300k before the event because of a huge buywall some 100 BTC, but after events these ALWAYS crash, so if you cant buy today wait until next weekend.

Enjoy staying poor.

it does this every weekend. just like the entire market. buy in now and don't think about it until the conference, where it will hit ath and sell then. Then accumulate again and the process just repeats forever until you are rich.

whats the ATH going to be now more or less?

You're doing it wrong. If you're panicking during corrections, you need to delete blockfolio. Real traders get gappy when the price falls like this, because they already sold at the high on Thursday, and they're able to pick up more ANS at $8. I have 1000 ANS. If I sell at $10 and buy at $8, do you know how many ANS I just picked up for free? 250! I can rinse and repeat this ad nauseum because the market is volatile and predictable.

id say 370-400k

Do you always wait til thursday or do you do it twice a week?

In all honesty, I made one mistake with this buy, I fell asleep, not on purpose, but woke up 2 hours later and it was 340 from where I bought at 370. I had planned to sell around 400k which it hit.

Its dumb af i know.

We all make mistakes user

thanks for your input, I'll just keep an eye on it.

I got in at 419 I just want to fucking sell so I can buy dips in the future and never buy that high again.

Just put $600 in it, don't let me down biz!